Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Knights Republic

This is a discussion on Knights Republic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos *Laughing my ass off*, I highly recommend you to stop skipping class because of your addiction ...
Page: 20

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    *Laughing my ass off*, I highly recommend you to stop skipping class because of your addiction to Knight Online.
    cough pity cough^^ Looks like you're the addicted to KO, uhm why exactly you had to make a new account here?

@ candyman: let me introduce him to you: he is a fkin noob wannabe hacker, hacking on every single private server he tries, after he gets banned he ddos it. Also he has been banned here, now he made a new account which is also forbidden. Dont defend him, he doesnt deserve it.

ps: i could care less about spelling, but since this guy thinks he so pro at everything, yes, i'll flame him when he makes a mistake xD

What's even funnier is the fact that so many people are wasting their time talking to the guy . Leave the script kiddie alone and go play with your own toys people, Server's that defend themselves against script kiddies needs to gtfo of private server land.

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    cough pity cough^^ Looks like you're the addicted to KO, uhm why exactly you had to make a new account here?

@ candyman: let me introduce him to you: he is a fkin noob wannabe hacker, hacking on every single private server he tries, after he gets banned he ddos it. Also he has been banned here, now he made a new account which is also forbidden. Dont defend him, he doesnt deserve it.

ps: i could care less about spelling, but since this guy thinks he so pro at everything, yes, i'll flame him when he makes a mistake xD
    he has like 10 accounts banned here^^

pwnt.maciek

There isin"t gonna be a wipe guyzzzzzzzzzzzz

some fresh news from gm
    guys,

sorry for the late information, i thought one of the other gm's had already posted this.
    We will be bringing the server backup on friday after we have changed some things on the dedi, as you all know we trusted the wrong person and this caused a lot of issues.

Just to keep you guys informed.
    it was not about the security we trusted the wrong person, we bought a different gameserver from him for quite a lot of money actually to make the game more enjoyable for you guys and he abused that trust.

You will not be starting from level 1 on, we have a backup of the day before so the server will be rollbacked 1 day.

As for the crashes we changed something and we were going to test that unfortunatly we never made it to that stage due to the first paragraph.

I will put the panel up on thursday already so everyone can change their password, if you have any issues changing the password tomorrow you must pm a gm on the forum so we can crosscheck your ip with your character and reset the password for you.
    It is very important you change this password.
    Last edited by pwnt.maciek; 08-18-2010 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    in his defense everything is spelled correctly,
    the fool spelled pity wrong. lol.

and what does national geo have to do with spelling?

TheRealHipatos

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post

The account "Hipatos" was banned on request because it was hijacked by a lame community member, so get your facts straight next time.

For anyone who may find now, or in the future any spelling mistakes in my sentences, please feel free to write them down, as I'm always open to learn from my mistakes.
    For those who blame me for being the one responsible for the defacing of numerous Knight Online private servers, please inform yourself next time a little bit better.
    Last edited by TheRealHipatos; 08-18-2010 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    The account "Hipatos" was banned on request because it was hijacked by a lame community member, so get your facts straight next time.

For anyone who may find now, or in the future any spelling mistakes in my sentences, please feel free to write them down, as I'm always open to learn from my mistakes.
    For those who blame me for being the one responsible for the defacing of numerous Knight Online private servers, please inform yourself next time a little bit better.
    So many times did you check that post for spelling mistakes? And the fact is ive played 3-4 servers of which you have just come in using hacks and ended up trying to hack ( which I dont think ive ever seen you successful alone ) or you DDoS the shit out of the server. Do you not have any other way of spending your time?

TheRealHipatos

Haters are gonna hate.
    I do find this quote does fit best with most criticism that's written to me.

This will be my final reply to this topic, I've got no intentions to continue a discussion about some utterly absurd comments written down on this board.

Great security in ur server since friend did just paste me a link with all usernames and passwords in this server. Kinda nice.....

pwnt.maciek

GM_lee said

Ok guys, first of all the serverinfo, we are w8ing for the company to pm me when windows got resinstalled, we got the old backup from 1 day before " ReaizZzt's" server. So its only 1 day rollback, about the pass stuff from the info Those gays showed. Will be all explained. We got a solution for that .

Now about RealizZzt, i dont want u guys think omfg, realizt is a good ahcker or something, He said:" Theyre security was good, but there are always some holes to get in". Well the only hole he is talking about is, trust. He had our dedicated information, cus we bought his anti cheat (Which is totally crap, bullshit not working, and failing like SH!#$T) and he said he will fix the Ebenezer to run properly.

But then, bam he logged in 15 times, when we r sleeping, and he fucked everything up. Thats how Serverowners work with eachother right? (GUESS NOT) only he do! He is talking about scamming etc. Well Realizt, we will not use a non working ebenezer with alot of crap (payed with some $$$)

Anyway, he is not hacking and stuff, he just got the login info thats all. No Credits for him anyway.

Thats what happend when u trust turks <3

Banned for scamming.

Put it up omg...

Its wiping and coming up tonight, everyone join there will be 250+ online.

ok SERVER Up in 10 min. 19:10 GMT+1
    REgister and please use ur real email!

Server online 180 ppl online now, 30 minutes online now