Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Knights Republic

This is a discussion on Knights Republic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is there any chance theres other dl link other than megaupload? it downloads at 20kbps rate for me oO...
Page: 21

is there any chance theres other dl link other than megaupload? it downloads at 20kbps rate for me oO

230 on KRKO, 6 on ko4ever. BB reallizt you blackstabbing cunt.

rofl ko4ever = fail
    turk got what he deserved

Server actually IS not secure though.

Banned for scamming.

Getting atacked again..

Banned

and never will

Banned for scamming.

From now its been offline for 13h.
    THey took it up for 6h and then 13h off.
    It seems some retard got into dedi and hacked db again..

And you retards still believe in this server...

kibal

I can understand that they have problems with the server , but the thing that make me ungry is that they dont give us information.
    Is ok they dont have idea about how manage a server , but make a post (locked so no spams) giving to the players some informaton isnt that hard to do.

Banned

We make some updates -.- thats what they sayd first time.
    Then they log off forums, dont reply in msn and close shoutbox/topics -.-

And you bastards love them....
    Last edited by AlphaBeta; 08-22-2010 at 11:47 AM.

We are working non stop, to make everything safe now. At least thats what our goal is. Cant give ETA now, since we dunno what works and what not yet. We know what to change, but need the right lines to edit

anyway Hope to see u guys soon again. Im sorry for this delay.

Huck

Quote Originally Posted by McDeluxe View Post
    We are working non stop, to make everything safe now. At least thats what our goal is. Cant give ETA now, since we dunno what works and what not yet. We know what to change, but need the right lines to edit

anyway Hope to see u guys soon again. Im sorry for this delay.
    I lol'd, seriously fuck u

Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post
    I lol'd, seriously fuck u

I lol'd, get a life and stop getting angry over a fucking private server.

actually servers like those shows what addictian KO might be , KRKO got wiped 1 time few days after it opened , i dont know why but i heard that the DB wasnt properly configured and sertain quests/items ware unbalansed . Second time it got wiped because Rezllizt logged with Admin acount at the Dedi server crashed it down , took the DB and server files and posted them for all to see . Third time they will wipe is now , 2 days after they brouth it up , and the server was up for like 4-5 hours , couse somebody payed a hacker to bring down the server and he did . Warning is been given from the guy that payd that ones the server is up again the hacker will simply bring it back down , that leads to future 4th wipe .

And server is up for what ? 3 weeks ?

You better keep it down this time and be sure that when you bring it up , you can handle a possible problem in few hours at max, cause that is how its done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    actually servers like those shows what addictian KO might be , KRKO got wiped 1 time few days after it opened , i dont know why but i heard that the DB wasnt properly configured and sertain quests/items ware unbalansed . Second time it got wiped because Rezllizt logged with Admin acount at the Dedi server crashed it down , took the DB and server files and posted them for all to see . Third time they will wipe is now , 2 days after they brouth it up , and the server was up for like 4-5 hours , couse somebody payed a hacker to bring down the server and he did . Warning is been given from the guy that payd that ones the server is up again the hacker will simply bring it back down , that leads to future 4th wipe .

And server is up for what ? 3 weeks ?

You better keep it down this time and be sure that when you bring it up , you can handle a possible problem in few hours at max, cause that is how its done.
    Thats what we do, we will keep it offline for now, till we are sure we got everything we can fix, fixed. Then we will give it a go.
    We will not go faster while p[pl are asking non stop sbring the server online, we will bring it online till WE are sure it will be secured/stable.

So here again, KRKO will come, but i wont say an ETA.