Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Knights Republic

This is a discussion on Knights Republic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman lol why do you assume he's fat? sounds like someones raging a bit hahahaha, im sure ...
Page: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol why do you assume he's fat? sounds like someones raging a bit hahahaha, im sure if u post ur character name he'll gladly do shit to u, seeing as how if they wanted to bring the server down they prolly wouldve by now, seeing as how he said they unbanned themselves then logged on a gm char lol..

but hey freek he's got a point, you are a no name, all i ever see u doing on these forums is talking shit and actin like your some big deal, arn't u just a regular player on the server? lol, you really have no right to even act as if you have power.
    And who you fuck are you? Oh sorry you GMed a server that went dead, sorry didnt realise you were a 'somebody' rofl. Couldnt give a shit about what you say, at the end of the day everyone on this forum is a nobody, this is a forum for a VIRTUAL server. You got it all twisted, your the one who comes on the forums acting like you a big deal, I just come and say what the fuck I feel like. And the one thing I hate is bigheaded cunts like yourself tryna flame me for some damn attention.

And yo, gimme an example of where I said I had some power? Hell, I dont even give a fuck what happens to this server, im waiting to see this fag guy take it down but nothing is happenin..

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    I bet you are one of the fags LOL, similar typing style.
    similar typing style? maybe hes from the US :O,

and freak lol, ur calling me big headed when youre here raging over a virtual game like u said, i find it pretty amusing though, so keep up the good work lol, im just waitin to see what happens when fag1's status changed to online again lmfao, i think thats gonna be somethin to wait for, till then, have fun jerking ur e-penis off with ur nerd raging brah

TheRealHipatos

I bet you are one of the fags LOL, similar typing style.
    You're the perfect example of 'the average idiot'.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    You're the perfect example of 'the average idiot'.
    Whats exactly is an average idiot. Am I an idiot or not?

Oh and my statement still stands, hi Candyman FAG LOL. Why are you posting on 2 ko4life accounts anyway?

TheRealHipatos

Rofl at your statements, you can't even tell the difference between 2 different people.

And about 'the average idiot', you do know what average means, and you do know what idiot means?
    If so, combine both, and you'll get a term that means that there are a million of you on the net (this isn't meant as a compliment).

Rofl at your statements, you can't even tell the difference between 2 different people.

And about 'the average idiot', you do know what average means, and you do know what idiot means?
    If so, combine both, and you'll get a term that means that there are a million of you on the net (this isn't meant as a compliment).

Actually if you read clearly between 2 posts (assuming you can read). You will find a lot of similarity between the two. It doesn't take a genius to point out, even an average idiot like me can see it clearly. How can you not see it? Oh and ya, I do understand what average and idiot mean by itself, I am not sure if I get the meaning putting 2 together. Are you sure you know what it means?

TheRealHipatos

"even an average idiot like me can see it clearly"

I'll just repeat what I've earlier said about you:"you can't even tell the difference between 2 different people."

hmmm, well since this is about me for some reason lol i dont see much similarity between me and fag1 but maybe im just not looking well enough, lol for me his typing seems pretty normal? which is me assuming he's from the states such as myself..

as for me and fag1 being the same person highly improbable, seeing as how the last server i played was my own PKO, ive never actually bothered downloading or trying KRKO and wouldnt waste my time, i havnt played KO for a good 2 weeks now i just tend to troll forums when im at work

similar typing style? maybe hes from the US :O,

and freak lol, ur calling me big headed when youre here raging over a virtual game like u said, i find it pretty amusing though, so keep up the good work lol, im just waitin to see what happens when fag1's status changed to online again lmfao, i think thats gonna be somethin to wait for, till then, have fun jerking ur e-penis off with ur nerd raging brah
    How am I raging? Lmao. See the thing with people like you is, you have to same comeback every single time, call someone a nerd and say are wanking. Seems you must just be insecure because you are the nerd jacking off flaming people everyday, not sure what you tryna acomplish g, but good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    How am I raging? Lmao. See the thing with people like you is, you have to same comeback every single time, call someone a nerd and say are wanking. Seems you must just be insecure because you are the nerd jacking off flaming people everyday, not sure what you tryna acomplish g, but good luck with it.
    lol calling me insecure when you're the one whos raging nd shit and have a comeback each time.. you're the one who said wanking and called fag1 a fat kid behind a pc jerking off nd shit, i just quoted u and used it against you cause i found it amusing, lol i dont flame people everyday, hell i barely go on the computer anymore, but when I am on and im readin the forums nd shit, i usually see u flaming someone, hahaha so someones a bit of a hypocrite huh.. take a look in the mirror and re-read your posts before coming up with another comeback sunshine.

"even an average idiot like me can see it clearly"

I'll just repeat what I've earlier said about you:"you can't even tell the difference between 2 different people."
    I'll just repeat what I've earlier said to you : "Even an average idiot like me can see it clearly. Why cant you?"

lol calling me insecure when you're the one whos raging nd shit and have a comeback each time.. you're the one who said wanking and called fag1 a fat kid behind a pc jerking off nd shit, i just quoted u and used it against you cause i found it amusing, lol i dont flame people everyday, hell i barely go on the computer anymore, but when I am on and im readin the forums nd shit, i usually see u flaming someone, hahaha so someones a bit of a hypocrite huh.. take a look in the mirror and re-read your posts before coming up with another comeback sunshine.
    Explain how im raging dude, you say this everytime its all you can say. You dont flame people? I bet 95% of your posts is you being a dick calling someone out. Your still replyin asif your above me or somethin its kinda funny, you call me a nobody, who the fuck are you? lol

anyway im done cah I dont give a fuckk what you gotta say
    Last edited by FreekaleeK; 09-04-2010 at 02:12 PM.

TheRealHipatos

I'll just repeat what I've earlier said to you : "Even an average idiot like me can see it clearly. Why cant you?"
    You're just too ignorant to think straight. Haters are gonna hate, you're probably just jealous that you didn't get the opportunity to run around in Colony Zone with such a character, and now you're working your frustrations out on someone you stumbled upon.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Sorry I just had to butt in real fast... Hipatos, you are an idiot.... Stick to computers bro because obviously you don't have much people skills hahaha

You're just too ignorant to think straight. Haters are gonna hate, you're probably just jealous that you didn't get the opportunity to run around in Colony Zone with such a character, and now you're working your frustrations out on someone you stumbled upon.
    You're just too ignorant to understand.
    How exactly did u interpret my post as jealousy? I made a single speculation about Candyman being the same person as Fag based on their writing style. (Which is probably true by the way LOL).
    Oh thats right, I forgot you cant read at all. My frustration, if any at all, are retarded people like you that fails at making any valid arguments.

Thank you for playing this out and confirming my point LOL.