Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Knights Republic

This is a discussion on Knights Republic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tobol as far as I heard you were about to stop posting right? and about being on ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    as far as I heard you were about to stop posting right? and about being on top at KI server we were on top but still we left because server was empty? and most of us went on holidays.
    Show me another server that has more than 150 people online (besides sexyko and ki). 150 people aint empty in my eyes :/And holidays are a reason to quit? I went to italy for 10 days, and next week I'm off to denmark for a week... should I quit server now? :/ hah!

Now let me tell u the real reason why u guys quit?

Servers merged, you weren't on top anymore.... so hey , let's quit!?

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Show me another server that has more than 150 people online. 150 people aint empty in my eyes :/ (besides sexyk and ki)

And holidays are a reason to quit? I went to italy for 10 days, and next week I'm off to denmark for a week... should I quit server now? :/ hah!

Now let me tell u the real reason why u guys quit?

Servers merged, you weren't on top anymore.... so hey , let's quit!?
    I was talking about server 2.. and yes it was empty at the end. I dont care if you went to africa or somewhere else.. well server 1 was online for like 5months? or even more so you guys had 200k nps and they merged it when we had like 40k so we weren't on the top but as you noticed there were no more SapientesGladio on the server 1 while they merged it. That means we left before talk whatever you like to, I dont really care anymore. Have fun in denmark and dont forget to take laptop with you ^.^

U know absolutly nothing about us simontjeuh so stop posting bullshits. U are just another kid with so many complexes who has to say to everyone how he sux. Why i think so? If u wouldnt be u wouldnt even reply on my first post. This is my last post i wont argue with someone who i didnt ever see who i dont know and who i dont care about hf with arguing other ppl with which u are going to meet.

Banned

Where to register?
    Panel is down.

how is this server; is it worth a try?

We kinda have in our mind to launch the official saturday morning (gmt+1) cant say an excact time yet.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

This server has lost all my respect planning to have mattish take us down and fuck up our Server
    You guys are pathetic, We did nothing to you at all! and your already trying to take us down? can't compete with competition??
    lolz, Nice try but were still here.

Banned

Not affiliated with this server or anything but looking at his and your server forums now, your server is no competition lol.
    And mattish is an idiot, he cant take anything down.
    Last edited by donovan; 07-22-2010 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donovan View Post
    Not affiliated with this server or anything but looking at his and your server forums now, your server is no competition lol.
    And mattish is an idiot, he cant take anything down.
    1 simple query can fuck up a hole system,
    lol Im editing forum skins right now as im posting this
    But just lol at your post man... your seriously judging a server by there forums o.O

anyway not the point they were okay with letting mattish try and fuck us.... there for lost my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas View Post
    U know absolutly nothing about us simontjeuh so stop posting bullshits. U are just another kid with so many complexes who has to say to everyone how he sux. Why i think so? If u wouldnt be u wouldnt even reply on my first post. This is my last post i wont argue with someone who i didnt ever see who i dont know and who i dont care about hf with arguing other ppl with which u are going to meet.
    I know you have anger issues? I know you server hop? All of this based on objectif facts. And as the only thing I wrote about you guys is that you server hop, and play to be the best, I knew more than enough.
    I don't care what people think about me, people can think I'm a kid, thats all fine with me. I'm just sharing my opinion with the rest of the ko4life community. People can disagree, fine with me, thats the point of a forum... DISCUSS.

The only thing people can blame me for is highjacking this topic. Which I apologize for.

Point is: Tobull literaly confirmed what I said "In the past half year we played on so many private servers" Yet you try to deny it? If server hopping aint bad in your eyes? Why do you try to deny it? Makes no sense.

Now concerning your "angry message"
    In what aspect is your line different to mine?
    Your line : "U are just another kid with so many complexes who has to say to everyone how he sux." --> You call me a kid cause I told people you change servers more than underwear.
    Meaning= In this line you just out your frustration cause I called you a serverhopper (which you are).

My line:
    "you both are server hoppers" --> I call you a serverhopper.
    Meaning= This is how I see you, and prolly other people aswell. This is the reason why you call me a kid?

Now reread your line?
    If I'm a kid, you're a baby? or not even born? Enlighten me?

Hope your brains are big enough to get 15% of what I wrote and u'll think longer than 5 sec before u make urself look stupid again.

For "people" like you it's indeed recommended to stop arguing. Enjoy the next serverS you goin to play on.

"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt".

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    I was talking about server 2.. and yes it was empty at the end. I dont care if you went to africa or somewhere else.. well server 1 was online for like 5months? or even more so you guys had 200k nps and they merged it when we had like 40k so we weren't on the top but as you noticed there were no more SapientesGladio on the server 1 while they merged it. That means we left before talk whatever you like to, I dont really care anymore. Have fun in denmark and dont forget to take laptop with you ^.^
    Servers have been merged like a month now? yet number 10 in ranking only has 150k total np? I don't get where you get that everyone had 200K np's when servers merged?
    Why would I need a laptop? I don't play to be the best, so I have no reasons to be online when I'm in denmark Unlike you prolly.
    Your right, I didn't see sarientes around, I saw Bryq and banana around tho. (Thx for the np's btw both of u).

Little advise, stop caring bout np's so much and you might actually enjoy ko more than u do now. (yea you care else you wouldn't mention the np difference).

Also to you, enjoy your stay on this server, and the 30 others u'll play in the next half year
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 07-22-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    1 simple query can fuck up a hole system,
    lol Im editing forum skins right now as im posting this
    But just lol at your post man... your seriously judging a server by there forums o.O
    Um no?
    Iam judging a server by the content on the forums.
    All i see is crying because of constant crashes, roll backs and wipes.

Um no?
    Iam judging a server by the content on the forums.
    All i see is crying because of constant crashes, roll backs and wipes.
    due to...... wait for it ... ill give you few seconds to think about it
    Oh yeah thats right Mattish
    He fucked up our db. and knights republik supported it
    Take a look in there topic and look how meny probs they have with ppl..
    And note how they just ignore what i said?
    lol

Banned

The players dont care for what reason the server runs like shit, their server is running more stable in beta then yours in "official" lol.
    You taking someone incompetent into your team is no ones fault but yours.
    But hey iam not playing either server so i dont care.
    Ko servers are doomed to fail, sooner or later so w/e.

The players dont care for what reason the server runs like shit, their server is running more stable in beta then yours in "official" lol.
    You taking someone incompetent into your team is no ones fault but yours.
    But hey iam not playing either server so i dont care.
    Ko servers are doomed to fail, sooner or later so w/e.
    You have your right to your own opinion, honestly you do...
    but in our error beta which is my old clan ran threw it and didn't have anything
    Everything was gravy until mattish logged...
    Which you are correct its my bad, i made the mistake.
    But everyone makes mistakes and the only way to overcome one is to just keep moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    This server has lost all my respect planning to have mattish take us down and fuck up our Server
    You guys are pathetic, We did nothing to you at all! and your already trying to take us down? can't compete with competition??
    lolz, Nice try but were still here.

hey grim,

we do not supprt anything u say to us, we do not attack you.. You should behave urself propper to us, if you pm me anywhere and told me ur getting attacked, welll i would help you to fix it instead of trying to get u down.

Mattish dont take you guys down, he is playing on this server as a PLAYER, you think he have the thime to ddoss you also?
    You got proof it is mattish?.

Anyway stop crying about the attacks, cus we got the same, only our server is not down because of it.

anyway you could always pm me, and ask what happens there to ur server, so we can take a closer look. Dont think its us who bring ur server down, we are not that kinda ppl....

think about it .

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast