Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Knights Republic

This is a discussion on Knights Republic within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by McDeluxe hey grim, we do not supprt anything u say to us, we do not attack you.. ...
Page: 8

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McDeluxe View Post
    hey grim,

we do not supprt anything u say to us, we do not attack you.. You should behave urself propper to us, if you pm me anywhere and told me ur getting attacked, welll i would help you to fix it instead of trying to get u down.

Mattish dont take you guys down, he is playing on this server as a PLAYER, you think he have the thime to ddoss you also?
    You got proof it is mattish?.

Anyway stop crying about the attacks, cus we got the same, only our server is not down because of it.

anyway you could always pm me, and ask what happens there to ur server, so we can take a closer look. Dont think its us who bring ur server down, we are not that kinda ppl....

think about it .
    Lemme get proof off tupac when he logs...
    Word for word one of your Staff if im not correct you was saying make clan topic and recruit there players also when he had access to db is when it all went bad for us.
    But its fine, We worked threw it.
    Thanks for the offer i guess?
    And no we wern't being ddosed was just some massive problems in db
    also just so you know i wouldn't point fingers unless i was sure that mattish had something to do with it. Like said tho its all gravy we worked threw it all

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Lemme get proof off tupac when he logs...
    Word for word one of your Staff if im not correct you was saying make clan topic and recruit there players also when he had access to db is when it all went bad for us.
    But its fine, We worked threw it.
    Thanks for the offer i guess?
    And no we wern't being ddosed was just some massive problems in db
    also just so you know i wouldn't point fingers unless i was sure that mattish had something to do with it. Like said tho its all gravy we worked threw it all
    Our staff is 4 ppl, the 4 opwners, and 1 gfx maker (Who is not mattish) ofc ppl came with helps and stuff on ventrilo etc. it helped us alot, but most of the things we did only with 4 of us (which is again not mattish)

anyway we are getting attacked, and we can handle it. We got 1 problem to fix thats the panel, which is not updating atm, so i will take a closer look @ it, but i got to go now for Work so i think it will be fixed whyen im back, cus we got 3 other ppl to look @ it

anyway, about mattish, he is a friend of us, and as far as i know, he was a GM on ur server. I dont think he did something wrong on ur databse else he would tell it to us ( i think)

Good luck with FreshKO, if u need any help, just shoot.

And for the rest of the forumguys, OUR SERVER IS GOING OFFICIAL TOMORROW!

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I know you have anger issues? I know you server hop? All of this based on objectif facts. And as the only thing I wrote about you guys is that you server hop, and play to be the best, I knew more than enough.
    I don't care what people think about me, people can think I'm a kid, thats all fine with me. I'm just sharing my opinion with the rest of the ko4life community. People can disagree, fine with me, thats the point of a forum... DISCUSS.

The only thing people can blame me for is highjacking this topic. Which I apologize for.

Point is: Tobull literaly confirmed what I said "In the past half year we played on so many private servers" Yet you try to deny it? If server hopping aint bad in your eyes? Why do you try to deny it? Makes no sense.

Now concerning your "angry message"
    In what aspect is your line different to mine?
    Your line : "U are just another kid with so many complexes who has to say to everyone how he sux." --> You call me a kid cause I told people you change servers more than underwear.
    Meaning= In this line you just out your frustration cause I called you a serverhopper (which you are).

My line:
    "you both are server hoppers" --> I call you a serverhopper.
    Meaning= This is how I see you, and prolly other people aswell. This is the reason why you call me a kid?

Now reread your line?
    If I'm a kid, you're a baby? or not even born? Enlighten me?

Hope your brains are big enough to get 15% of what I wrote and u'll think longer than 5 sec before u make urself look stupid again.

For "people" like you it's indeed recommended to stop arguing. Enjoy the next serverS you goin to play on.

"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt".

Servers have been merged like a month now? yet number 10 in ranking only has 150k total np? I don't get where you get that everyone had 200K np's when servers merged?
    Why would I need a laptop? I don't play to be the best, so I have no reasons to be online when I'm in denmark Unlike you prolly.
    Your right, I didn't see sarientes around, I saw Bryq and banana around tho. (Thx for the np's btw both of u).

Little advise, stop caring bout np's so much and you might actually enjoy ko more than u do now. (yea you care else you wouldn't mention the np difference).

Also to you, enjoy your stay on this server, and the 30 others u'll play in the next half year
    you're trying to change what I've wrote like 3rd time. I said that we played many servers for like half of year EACH! you just see what you want to see and not what we have wrote so. And as you said before "I'm out of this topic" then please be adequate in what you're doing and GTFO. Treat your complexes by other way dude.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    you're trying to change what I've wrote like 3rd time. I said that we played many servers for like half of year EACH! you just see what you want to see and not what we have wrote so. And as you said before "I'm out of this topic" then please be adequate in what you're doing and GTFO. Treat your complexes by other way dude.
    I don't have complexes, ty for trying tho. Just helping you guys find out who/what you really are, serverhoppers. No need to thank me, pleasure is mine. Ye I might miss to roll you guys in pk, but thats not a complex, and easily replacable.

Even if you meant that you played on many servers for like half year each... If you eat 10 apples in front of 20 people and you claim you only ate 1, those 20 people will still know you ate 10, and not 1 as you claim. (Or should I explain it as you being monkeys and servers being (!!)bananas.)

Next part, I never said I was out, I only said I was going to stop spamming.

Now let me enlighten you kids what "spamming" means.

What is spamming?
    Spamming is the act of repeatedly making identical or near identical comments disregarding if people care or not.

My last post was nowhere Identical to where it started.
    I'm only replying to your input -> no spam. So yea I'm adequate, If I said "I'm leaving this topic" then you were right.
    And you clearly care, else you wouldn't reply. So yea, I'm adequate.

But think I've made my point clear, so yea I'm out now (see the difference?)Gogo its your moment to insult, blackmail me or w/e you like without me gettin back at your "intelligent" postings ... Maybe tell me how hard I suck, or how much of a kid I am... just trying to help you not overheat your "brains". (Ha Ha)
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 07-23-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Banned

Anyone wanna have an argument on the internet with me?
    Looks like that's what the cool kids do nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I don't have complexes, ty for trying tho. Just helping you guys find out who/what you really are, serverhoppers. No need to thank me, pleasure is mine. Ye I might miss to roll you guys in pk, but thats not a complex, and easily replacable.

Even if you meant that you played on many servers for like half year each... If you eat 10 apples in front of 20 people and you claim you only ate 1, those 20 people will still know you ate 10, and not 1 as you claim. (Or should I explain it as you being monkeys and servers being (!!)bananas.)

Next part, I never said I was out, I only said I was going to stop spamming.

Now let me enlighten you kids what "spamming" means.

What is spamming?
    Spamming is the act of repeatedly making identical or near identical comments disregarding if people care or not.

My last post was nowhere Identical to where it started.
    I'm only replying to your input -> no spam. So yea I'm adequate, If I said "I'm leaving this topic" then you were right.
    And you clearly care, else you wouldn't reply. So yea, I'm adequate.

But think I've made my point clear, so yea I'm out now (see the difference?)Gogo its your moment to insult, blackmail me or w/e you like without me gettin back at your "intelligent" postings ... Maybe tell me how hard I suck, or how much of a kid I am... just trying to help you not overheat your "brains". (Ha Ha)
    poor guy too bad you have no idea what char I've played and you're talking about rolling me at pk.

hey pussy's stop it ok with the argue, get eachothers msn or something and start over there

THIS IS AN ADVERTISING TOPIC , a topic wher we wanna announce that the server wil lgo probably go LIVE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW!

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    You have your right to your own opinion, honestly you do...
    but in our error beta which is my old clan ran threw it and didn't have anything
    Everything was gravy until mattish logged...
    Which you are correct its my bad, i made the mistake.
    But everyone makes mistakes and the only way to overcome one is to just keep moving forward.
    as this is a topic for KRKO server i wont spam, but all i will say is, you guys are idiots, all i did in your database was change the sknight password to match that of your ebenezer, as ECE wasnt allowing changes to ur ebenezer cos you had some shitty but.

and just so you know, im not an idiot it really isnt hard to ddos a server and take it down, atleast run by this idiot Grim, who tried adding NPC's asa mob heh.

To get facts strait chux, mcTasty etc didnt even know i was going to play your server, or that i was going to play KR so they couldnt of told me to recruit your players.

your server is and was a fail grim so at the end of the day give up, as your usless and so are your dev's.

as for KRKO i think its going to be a good server, ive played the beta and im loving it, for anyone who says that they have tried to attack any server is infact incorrect.

alright guys, the official will be up TONIGHT! we are working on the server right now so we can launch it tonight!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    alright guys, the official will be up TONIGHT! we are working on the server right now so we can launch it tonight!
    Oh cool, to bad im so tired -.- but i will join you guys tommorrow

We will try to make it in 1 hour to launch the official! be rdy

official is opened!

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    as this is a topic for KRKO server i wont spam, but all i will say is, you guys are idiots, all i did in your database was change the sknight password to match that of your ebenezer, as ECE wasnt allowing changes to ur ebenezer cos you had some shitty but.

and just so you know, im not an idiot it really isnt hard to ddos a server and take it down, atleast run by this idiot Grim, who tried adding NPC's asa mob heh.

To get facts strait chux, mcTasty etc didnt even know i was going to play your server, or that i was going to play KR so they couldnt of told me to recruit your players.

your server is and was a fail grim so at the end of the day give up, as your usless and so are your dev's.

as for KRKO i think its going to be a good server, ive played the beta and im loving it, for anyone who says that they have tried to attack any server is infact incorrect.
    Lol im sorry for this flame on your topic baba's but just can't let this one slide...

Haha im an idiot? Your a straight up scammer you stupid fuck, Your right i didn't spend alot of my life learning coding and editing but im working on it while enjoying my life. Remember this, in a year or two and you look back and be like holy fuck im so fucking fat i cant see my own dick in the mirror damn maybe i should of went out and got my dick wet or something for fuck sakes...
    AND NO.... you did say you were going to try and recruit players from us and take them to krko Which i honestly couldn't give a shit less.
    But for you to come in here all half cocked like your some big shit or something?
    Its like Stfu up bitch
    go scam some more since its obvious you failed at your life and you fail in a video game...
    and since this is a gaming forum and the only thing your going to do is go Ehhhh then lets take it to the game itself.... and 1v1? cuz i will love rolling your scammer ass time after time again.

Server OFFICIAL AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! started 1,5 hour ago

good server

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast