Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Knights-Revelations LIGHT FARM/ PK SERVER - OFFICIAL RELEASE 13.7.2013 at 19:00 +1 GM

This is a discussion on Knights-Revelations LIGHT FARM/ PK SERVER - OFFICIAL RELEASE 13.7.2013 at 19:00 +1 GM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this server is awsome ! bump bump...
Page: 17

this server is awsome ! bump bump

Amazing server, would recommend everyone to give this a try, tons of funz!

what all do you start with here? max jewels/armors etc.. considering joining up and cant quite seem to find a straight answer with all the beginner info.

Quote Originally Posted by ixMaNiaCxi View Post
    what all do you start with here? max jewels/armors etc.. considering joining up and cant quite seem to find a straight answer with all the beginner info.
    You will start with Rare High class wepons+7 , Chitin/Full plate Goblin set. We alwso added +9 accessories to the beginner set now .

So now some pictures from our BOSS event! Thanks to everyone who is helping the server get populated day by day it's a pitty for those who quited we are doing our best to make ur stay at us as enjoyable as possible!

keep it a light server, without farming basic items.

make such items as Shards+8 / Raptor+8, Shells+8 and accessories +9 to have in your inventory when you create a char and don't make ppl farm those in Elm / Luf and go to Delos to kill those damn Burning Skeletons and eventually burn all your farmed items in anvil.

personally i don't find these things fun in a light farm server, i'm ready to farm such items as chd's, hell breaker's, rol's, iron sets and sh in CZ with some action and chance to get into a battle

hope you do smth about it and improve your server in this case, and i'll be ready to bring myself and my homies here

Banned Senior Member

In the next couple of days you will see a new Knights Revelations, we have read a lot of your suggestions and quite frankly, their was one that caught my eye and got me excited, Tommy, brought up the useless farming for shells, I believe we as a staff ignored the light farm and made the farming a bit hard for the basic fundamental items. So, we have decided to set the starting items as follows -

Code:
    Warrior:
    High Class Shell Set +8
    Raptor +8
    II+8
    Totamic Spear +8
    Impact +8
    Beginner Accessories +9 - Str, HP

Rogue:
    High Class Shell Set +8
    Shard +8
    Iron Bow +8
    Beginner Accessories +9 - Dex. HP

Priest:
    High Class Shell Set +8
    Chitin Shell Set +8
    II+8
    Mirage+8
    DoL +8
    Beginner Accessories +9 - str, HP.

Mage:
    High Class Shell Set +8
    Chitin Shell Set +8
    Elixir Staff +8
    Wood Staff +8
    Beginner Accessories +9 - HP, Intel

Also with this expansion you will see the uncovering of our new armors being released, each gives +5 more AC then the shells and let's be honest, it just looks better! We will also be releasing exceptional items also and these items will need to be farmed, in other words, items like personal, bifrost will need to be farmed, as well as exceptionals. As these will increase the activity in CZ, all these monsters will drop them at a decent rate, and the super shells will be dropped at a low rate to keep them rare, but yet, like a "OMG HE HAS THE NEW SHELLZ" factor. We will also increase the drop rate on Isiloon and to improve unique drop rate on several bosses. BDW, will also be tested several times and hopefully fixed, if we can figure out the glitches inside of it.

This expansion is to really better the beginners coming in and to also give CZ a bit more pump to it, sort of like giving CZ a steroid. We hope this expansion will entice new players and also keep our old players as we go through this journey, we as a staff couldn't be more happy with the community we have gathered. Thank you.

-Memorex
    -Knights Revelations Staff

This server deserves a chance. Try it guys, just more people.

Thanks for all the support we are getting guys! Jowin our web developer is back from his vacation that means panel will now slowly be finished!
    We are getting a lot of new users so we decided that today we could do a war.

War will start 21:30 +1 GMT join the fun!

been having fun. tnx for all the hard work!

Banned Senior Member

BUMP TO THE TOP. Thanks for all the support guys!

Max

good job guys... Best of Luck....

Banned Senior Member

Hail Knights!

Today or tomorrow we will be launching our new tier of armors! Dragon Flight, Rons, Mythril, and Trial.

The newer tier of armor will drop from bosses that really don't have a use such as (Samma, Bone Collector, Bark, and Barkirra!) They will stay the same spawn rate! These armors will drop at a 15% drop rate! At +8 which means, no need to upgrade! Warrior armors will drop with STR bonus and HP bonus, Rogues, will drop at dex bonuses, mages will drop at HP,MP, and intel bonuses, and priests will drop at hp and str bonuses.

These bosses will respawn every 4 hours and each class will drop the exact same and all will spawn in Eslant, so one nation doesn't completely dominate the drops on these newer armors. Also! All boss events from here on will be held in the nations capital, no more of the moradon or cz boss events as all it does is cause fights between nation imbalance! Both nations will receive the same bosses and the same amount! I appreciate everyones support.

Drop List

Dragon Flight - Samma
    Trial - Barkirra
    Mythril - Barrkk
    Rons - Bone Collector

Respawn time - 4 hours

Location - Eslant

All 15%

-Memorex

The update today!

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

I like this server alot but I'm lonely - I need a clan!

Also, since the shell +8 will be included, is there anyway I can get a set even though I've already started?

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    I like this server alot but I'm lonely - I need a clan!

Also, since the shell +8 will be included, is there anyway I can get a set even though I've already started?
    just by making a new account and transfering the shells, what is really annoying.

hope they do a NPC with all the stuff

We indeed will ad an NPC for the beginner item sets. Just stay tuned and thank you for playing!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 20
    07-31-2013, 05:29 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-13-2013, 05:11 PM
  3. Hits: 5
    07-13-2013, 01:20 PM
  4. Hits: 30
    07-13-2013, 11:43 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    07-12-2013, 09:15 PM
  6. Hits: 5