Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Knights-Revelations LIGHT FARM/ PK SERVER - OFFICIAL RELEASE 13.7.2013 at 19:00 +1 GM

This is a discussion on Knights-Revelations LIGHT FARM/ PK SERVER - OFFICIAL RELEASE 13.7.2013 at 19:00 +1 GM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The 2nd relaunch didn't work and u think a 3rd one will ? come on ......stop lookin' for the easiest ...
Page: 19

The 2nd relaunch didn't work and u think a 3rd one will ? come on ......stop lookin' for the easiest solution and make ur brain work a bit to find a real one.
    And if u check topic made by staff all ppl who replied r against a wipe .... if u doin' wat u want at the end what's the point on askin' ur community.

Banned Senior Member

Quite a bit of votes for wipe also..

when is relaunch?

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Quite a bit of votes for wipe also..
    i will tell you what wrong actually with the server and then try to fix it

you know me well and i quit only because:
    1.the farm is to hard, you say it is light farm server but when i asked the admin(not you) he say the drops are 5%....
    2. if you are solo its impossible to play!
    3.you are talking about working bdw but it isnt work at all, bdw is attract alot people to play
    4.you arent listening your community, all that you want is a farm server when the other people that want light farm server and here some quotes from your posts at forums:

"Nah,Im new here and if you don't have a clan no one will party you. Even if you have a clan, you need to party with them cuz other clan don't want you in party. That's the problem."

"~Be careful who you add as GM. Make sure they are smart, responsible, friendly, helpful etc...
    There was an event yesterday by a GM and I asked for my reward and he said "wait" but I never
    got that reward. He never gave me my reward that is irresponsibility.

"~You MUST increase unique drop rate. The gap between new players and older is too big. Almost everyone is
    complaining how hard to get a unique. So new players when fighting someone with full iron can’t even scratch
    them lol usually. Maybe 35% for all unique, and 25% for iron type items seems decent, something like that."

"
    you should make the lvl cap 80 or make the 80 skills work on lvl 70 and make upgrades and like farming dragon flight a spot in cz not just from bosses you can make +8 drop from bosses and make +1 drop from a farm mob in middle of bowl or something and make the game master be more active ive seen 1 on this week not saying that their not active but i seen 1 this week and then i was told he never gave his reward out for the event he held so im not saying names."

"
    - Reduce bosses time.
    - Advertise where ever u can
    - And keep an eye on gms, lets take GM[Mikey] that guy makin' 2 to 3 boss events a day ( it kills server)"

and i can go more and more and eventually you say this....

"
    We are wanting to make make a max 65 cap, with full shells +7 and high class weps +7 and beginner accessories +9, make the main uniques like roc rol harder to gain, and then make the bifrost weapons and so on a lower drop rate, but make them drop at 8, and make the spawn a bit longer! And so on with the other weps! Eventually we would raise the caps and so on, the uniques would stay max 0. Revamp the forum and panel. "

tell me exactly where you listening to your communnity?

anyway, if you implent your player suggestion and do a great relunch at start everyone will come back.

Those guys will do wat they always wanted to , makin' polls just to distract ppl

Banned Senior Member

Lol. We made one poll and let the community vote. Whatever the poll is at tonight decides it, so please.. Don't waste your time and more importantly mine reading your post lol. I have read all the suggestions and going to try my best to incorporate all of them I can.

Lol. We made one poll and let the community vote. Whatever the poll is at tonight decides it, so please.. Don't waste your time and more importantly mine reading your post lol. I have read all the suggestions and going to try my best to incorporate all of them I can.
    do w/e you want but dont tell me after your relunch after it fail that i was told you, just say you arent give a shit about your players and lets ens it. in the end of the day you are know that am right

Banned Senior Member

What? Bar? What? lol.. I don't give a shit about my players.. eh nevermind lol. People will always have different opinions on a brighter note -

So after reading all of your posts in our suggestion topic, I have put everything together and have came with this as our new relaunch information, I tried to put everyone's input, but unfortunately I guess I cannot please everyone. We discussed in our Skype chat for hours and we have came to this being the best for the server! Enjoy the long read.. :unsure:

Relaunch - We will be launching a beta soon, this has yet to be discussed, but will be either today or tomorrow! Check back!

Levels - The max levels were really thrown between 70 and 72.. and after I counted up the votes between the two? 72 was the dominate number and therefore we will stay at the same level as it was.

Jewel max - The same thing as levels, we are going to keep it the same, but as time goes on, we will be increasing the max plus. (Morris)

Weapons max - The same thing as levels, we are going to keep it the same, but as time goes on, we will be increasing the max plus.

Upgrade Rate - We will be actually making upgrade rate a bit harder due to the fact you basically start out with everything you need to begin farming! Not too mention it will keep items down at +8 and so on!

Personals - Here is how we will do this, instead of using the quest and since the item itself is untradeable, I figured you know what? We will have you start with one at +1 and you will choose whether to upgrade it or let it go, if you fail it? It's gone forever unless you start a whole new character, in which case, useless, lots of accounts and no point in it. So you will start with one at +1 and you choose whether or not to upgrade it!

Money - Money in the other game was way too easy to gain in my opinion so my goal in this next one to fix it, get rid of SB's and GB's, have gold coins drop, set GB's on boss drops at a medium rate, and have upgrade scrolls drop on Lycans or Werewolves at 100% drop rate.

Unique Accessories - We will add a bit of a twist on this! In the previous server we had items like elf ring and elf belt and so on dropping at quite the easy drop rate, so in this relaunch, you will just start with them, and I will remove them from the drops and instead just keep the high level uniques such as - RoC, RoL, RoM, RE, WE, CE, IN, IB, etc..

Unique Weapons - We will make these items easier to drop but I will increase the spawn rate on those bosses to much higher respawn times, every two hours or so would be a good time in my opinion. Uniques like GIGA, and those lower level unique weapons will drop at an increased rate! To bring back the light farm feel to the server.

New Shells - These shells will stay on the same bosses, and will stay in CZ but as requested by (Drake) and I found it as a good idea, the drop rate will be lowered making these armors super rare to see, and not too mention it will keep the bowl active hunting for them.

Wars - We have finally auto-scheduled wars and they will always start and close on the times according to the times made by Jowin. (Morris)

Wednesday:
    21:00 GMT

Friday:
    20:00 GMT

Sunday:
    13:00 GMT
    22:00 GMT

Bosses - All of the major bosses such as Talos, Snake Queen, and Troll King will be moved to CZ Bowl and will re-spawn like the other bosses (4 hours) and we will be keeping Harpy Queen in Eslant as it drops good accessories for the ears and those aren't as sought after. (Tommy and Drake)

GMs - I am truthfully not pleased with how our GM's were and therefore they have all been removed except Kyle. We will be starting fresh and actually going to be training our GM's before we set them to a GM, I apologize for the poor choosing.

NPs - We really took a liking to the NP Event exchange, so it will be one of my projects to work on. I can't promise you guys it will be done before the relaunch, but I will try my best to get it done. One of the real issues preventing me from doing this? Is the fact that our tbl's are encrypted and ACME's tools are very confusing, and most of them are in Turkish lol and I unfortunately don't speak Turkish. So I will have to learn how to work the tbl decrypter before I can make this happen.. With NP's also! The monthly NP's will be wiped every month at the very beginning of the month, either the first day or the first week, I don't really want to make a promise I can't keep due to my own schedule :P to award those users who have dragon symbols! You will be getting premium for free for the duration of your dragon, as a congratulations to you from us for your hard working and dirty skills. (Memorex - several members in the community)

Panel - Our panel as you know is custom coded by our Administrator Jowin, the guy has been working his tail off and we hope to have a new design and also a fully functional panel with PUS, Vote Rewards, and so on! He will be posting pictures of his progress and so on to allow you guys to see! We hope to have the panel fully functional and re-skinned by the time we relaunch! (Community)

Invasions on bases - I am well aware of the Guard towers doing crazy damage, so we hope to fix all that and allow the nations to invade and kill the monument inside, it drops 250 NP and also a Trina sometimes if you're one lucky sob. (Tommy) Monument in the center will also drop a bit more NP and will also be a bit harder to kill!

Events - We really want to fix BDW and Juraid and hopefully get it fully functional, I just have to firstly understand how the events itself correlate inside our DB and figure out why its bugging up and then I can hopefully fix it to the best it can be, and when that's done? It will be added to our auto-scheduler! Boss events and so on will be announced ahead of time and won't be done randomly!

Wipe - I have looked around and I don't feel like if we added starting items users would flood back in, so we have decided to wipe it. Why you ask? We are adding so many new features and changing the server so much it would cause a lot of issues on our current players as I would have to manually update their characters and so on, it would take a lot of time and a wipe would give it a fresh start, along with a fresh panel, and a newly fresh setup. Our previous relaunches ended terribly, but this one we will be testing it a lot and we will be doing a practice launch to make sure to us and our players the server is stable and it won't just go down.. if we release the new relaunch, I want it to stay up and not go down!

Starting Items - These will be tweaked according to the users and how they think it will balance it to the best!

Warrior:
    High Class Armor +8
    Raptor +8
    Totamic +8
    Impact +8
    II +8
    Amulet of Strength + 0
    Belt of Strength + 0
    Tester Rings +0
    Opal Earrings +0

Rogue:
    High Class Armor +8
    Shard +8
    Iron Bow +8
    Amulet of Dexterity +0
    Belt of Dexterity +0
    Tester Rings +0
    Silver Earrings +0

Priest:
    High Class Armor +8
    Chitin Armor +8
    Priest Impact +8
    DoL +8
    Amulet of Health +0
    Belt of Life +0
    Tester Ring +0
    White-Silver Earrings +0

Mage:
    High Class Armor +8
    Chitin Armor +8
    Elixir +8
    Wood Staff +8
    Amulet of Health +0
    Belt of Life
    Tester Ring
    Agate Earrings +0

We appreciate all your feedback and we hope to better this server to the max it's supposed to be! Thank you for all the support and we hope you agree with our choice and if not! Plenty of other servers out in the sea! Thank you again guys, any other changes you wish to see? Just simply reply and your opinions on this.. please hesitate to reply if your post has anything with negativity towards the server, we take constructive criticism perfectly fine! Know the difference or your post will be deleted.

-Memorex
    -KnightsRev Staff

What? Bar? What? lol.. I don't give a shit about my players..
    QFT.

(well, you certainly worded that well)

Seems good me and my mates will atleast check it out.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

What? Bar? What? lol.. I don't give a shit about my players.. eh nevermind lol. People will always have different opinions on a brighter note -

So after reading all of your posts in our suggestion topic, I have put everything together and have came with this as our new relaunch information, I tried to put everyone's input, but unfortunately I guess I cannot please everyone. We discussed in our Skype chat for hours and we have came to this being the best for the server! Enjoy the long read.. :unsure:

Relaunch - We will be launching a beta soon, this has yet to be discussed, but will be either today or tomorrow! Check back!

Levels - The max levels were really thrown between 70 and 72.. and after I counted up the votes between the two? 72 was the dominate number and therefore we will stay at the same level as it was.

Jewel max - The same thing as levels, we are going to keep it the same, but as time goes on, we will be increasing the max plus. (Morris)

Weapons max - The same thing as levels, we are going to keep it the same, but as time goes on, we will be increasing the max plus.

Upgrade Rate - We will be actually making upgrade rate a bit harder due to the fact you basically start out with everything you need to begin farming! Not too mention it will keep items down at +8 and so on!

Personals - Here is how we will do this, instead of using the quest and since the item itself is untradeable, I figured you know what? We will have you start with one at +1 and you will choose whether to upgrade it or let it go, if you fail it? It's gone forever unless you start a whole new character, in which case, useless, lots of accounts and no point in it. So you will start with one at +1 and you choose whether or not to upgrade it!

Money - Money in the other game was way too easy to gain in my opinion so my goal in this next one to fix it, get rid of SB's and GB's, have gold coins drop, set GB's on boss drops at a medium rate, and have upgrade scrolls drop on Lycans or Werewolves at 100% drop rate.

Unique Accessories - We will add a bit of a twist on this! In the previous server we had items like elf ring and elf belt and so on dropping at quite the easy drop rate, so in this relaunch, you will just start with them, and I will remove them from the drops and instead just keep the high level uniques such as - RoC, RoL, RoM, RE, WE, CE, IN, IB, etc..

Unique Weapons - We will make these items easier to drop but I will increase the spawn rate on those bosses to much higher respawn times, every two hours or so would be a good time in my opinion. Uniques like GIGA, and those lower level unique weapons will drop at an increased rate! To bring back the light farm feel to the server.

New Shells - These shells will stay on the same bosses, and will stay in CZ but as requested by (Drake) and I found it as a good idea, the drop rate will be lowered making these armors super rare to see, and not too mention it will keep the bowl active hunting for them.

Wars - We have finally auto-scheduled wars and they will always start and close on the times according to the times made by Jowin. (Morris)

Bosses - All of the major bosses such as Talos, Snake Queen, and Troll King will be moved to CZ Bowl and will re-spawn like the other bosses (4 hours) and we will be keeping Harpy Queen in Eslant as it drops good accessories for the ears and those aren't as sought after. (Tommy and Drake)

GMs - I am truthfully not pleased with how our GM's were and therefore they have all been removed except Kyle. We will be starting fresh and actually going to be training our GM's before we set them to a GM, I apologize for the poor choosing.

NPs - We really took a liking to the NP Event exchange, so it will be one of my projects to work on. I can't promise you guys it will be done before the relaunch, but I will try my best to get it done. One of the real issues preventing me from doing this? Is the fact that our tbl's are encrypted and ACME's tools are very confusing, and most of them are in Turkish lol and I unfortunately don't speak Turkish. So I will have to learn how to work the tbl decrypter before I can make this happen.. With NP's also! The monthly NP's will be wiped every month at the very beginning of the month, either the first day or the first week, I don't really want to make a promise I can't keep due to my own schedule :P to award those users who have dragon symbols! You will be getting premium for free for the duration of your dragon, as a congratulations to you from us for your hard working and dirty skills. (Memorex - several members in the community)

Panel - Our panel as you know is custom coded by our Administrator Jowin, the guy has been working his tail off and we hope to have a new design and also a fully functional panel with PUS, Vote Rewards, and so on! He will be posting pictures of his progress and so on to allow you guys to see! We hope to have the panel fully functional and re-skinned by the time we relaunch! (Community)

Invasions on bases - I am well aware of the Guard towers doing crazy damage, so we hope to fix all that and allow the nations to invade and kill the monument inside, it drops 250 NP and also a Trina sometimes if you're one lucky sob. (Tommy) Monument in the center will also drop a bit more NP and will also be a bit harder to kill!

Events - We really want to fix BDW and Juraid and hopefully get it fully functional, I just have to firstly understand how the events itself correlate inside our DB and figure out why its bugging up and then I can hopefully fix it to the best it can be, and when that's done? It will be added to our auto-scheduler! Boss events and so on will be announced ahead of time and won't be done randomly!

Wipe - I have looked around and I don't feel like if we added starting items users would flood back in, so we have decided to wipe it. Why you ask? We are adding so many new features and changing the server so much it would cause a lot of issues on our current players as I would have to manually update their characters and so on, it would take a lot of time and a wipe would give it a fresh start, along with a fresh panel, and a newly fresh setup. Our previous relaunches ended terribly, but this one we will be testing it a lot and we will be doing a practice launch to make sure to us and our players the server is stable and it won't just go down.. if we release the new relaunch, I want it to stay up and not go down!

Starting Items - These will be tweaked according to the users and how they think it will balance it to the best!

We appreciate all your feedback and we hope to better this server to the max it's supposed to be! Thank you for all the support and we hope you agree with our choice and if not! Plenty of other servers out in the sea! Thank you again guys, any other changes you wish to see? Just simply reply and your opinions on this.. please hesitate to reply if your post has anything with negativity towards the server, we take constructive criticism perfectly fine! Know the difference or your post will be deleted.

-Memorex
    -KnightsRev Staff
    After reading this whole post, i've understood that you really don't give a shit about your players... because all the ideas/suggestions use to come from your staff (tommy/drake/morris/memorex) ?
    I see (community) only for the panel features and for the monthly NP reset ? except if it includes the NP quest too.

And, about the NP quest, it takes 1 minute to decrypt your TBL's since you're using a TBL editor. Even if it's in turkish, you can always use a translator or ask someone who knows turkish.
    Let aside the TBL part, to finish the EVT code it takes 20 minutes maximum...

Banned Senior Member

Alrighty then since you don't obviously have a clue. If you even bothered to read the suggestion topic in my forum you would have seen, everything up there is from there I just didnt bother to put it there. The tbling, just pure lol, apparently you have never worked with ACME files before so I would advise you to learn some more about them before you come into my topic and say "Bla bla 10 minutes maximum.." Nikos if you're hurt over something I did or said? Please.. Take it up with me in PM's. Not replying to you anymore so. Peace <3

I was right tho lawlz, btw u gona fix the bug on panel cause it always shows 15 more ppl in extra ?

Banned Senior Member

Lawlz.. who even types it like that? I can easily fix it, will probably a later date. The real online count is on the whose online. Thank you.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Alrighty then since you don't obviously have a clue. If you even bothered to read the suggestion topic in my forum you would have seen, everything up there is from there I just didnt bother to put it there. The tbling, just pure lol, apparently you have never worked with ACME files before so I would advise you to learn some more about them before you come into my topic and say "Bla bla 10 minutes maximum.." Nikos if you're hurt over something I did or said? Please.. Take it up with me in PM's. Not replying to you anymore so. Peace <3
    I never did, but my partner did (IRADev) and i've seen the ACME's tbl editor on his PC, i've opened it and its interface wasn't different from Goatz's one.
    Trust me, i know a lot more about ACME than you do.

Why should i PM you, since my point was to bold and criticise your post so other people can see this ?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 20
    07-31-2013, 05:29 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-13-2013, 05:11 PM
  3. Hits: 5
    07-13-2013, 01:20 PM
  4. Hits: 30
    07-13-2013, 11:43 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    07-12-2013, 09:15 PM
  6. Hits: 5