Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Knights United ... GROBAR is back NEVER JOIN THIS CRAP

This is a discussion on Knights United ... GROBAR is back NEVER JOIN THIS CRAP within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so much ppl getting scammed , and no 1 can do anything about it cause they are fools believing the ...
Page: 4

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

so much ppl getting scammed , and no 1 can do anything about it cause they are fools believing the shit he says

at the end of the day people are still playing it and enjoying it, so who honestly gives a fuck? usko did it to us all, injected items and shit, yet people still play usko, get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Jowin View Post
    So we split our ways, with 1 funny thing, I asked him if I could have the latest version of my panel, which he was going to upload for me.
    WTF? You developed it completely in production? I don't give a fuck about the rest of the thread, there's absolutely nothing new here; PSKO drama will be PSKO drama.. but.. you developed it live (WTF #1), you didn't bother to even make backups (WTF #2), let alone use any form of (distributed) source control (WTF #3), and then try asking a known scammer who you knowingly dealt with to send it to you, knowing the only (current) copy was on his server (WTF #4)!? Nevermind the fact that you honestly thought he'd respect your "deal" in the first place. I think you should be more pissed at yourself than grobar right now. It's a sucky situation, sure, but I'm hoping you'll learn from this, because that's a lot of bad decisions right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    at the end of the day people are still playing it and enjoying it, so who honestly gives a fuck? usko did it to us all, injected items and shit, yet people still play usko, get a grip.
    You're seriously comparing USKO to a PSKO? woah. Non the less buying items in $$ at official game or PSKO is as stupid. Those who enjoy the server are the one's that got something with GMs selling items 'n people abusing stuff, and it seems you're one of those because you try to defend this grobar and the server eventhought he got more than 20 banned account on ko4life so far.

@two, people never learn from their mistakes and that is the reason why grobar is doing what he is doing and in the end people can just blame themselfes for losing money.

edit reason : pointless to keep bumping topic, carry on... seeyah

@Two

you are absolutely right.
    And I am not pissed off at grobar atall for that reason.
    I'm pissed off at the way things are turning out.
    Right now there are 3 threads with cut out posts with half of the story making me look bad again
    And I'm done with it really.

I worked for a lot of people and within a lot of different community but this one is the worst of all. Too bad because KO still has potential.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You're seriously comparing USKO to a PSKO? woah. Non the less buying items in $$ at official game or PSKO is as stupid. Those who enjoy the server are the one's that got something with GMs selling items 'n people abusing stuff, and it seems you're one of those because you try to defend this grobar and the server eventhought he got more than 20 banned account on ko4life so far.

@two, people never learn from their mistakes and that is the reason why grobar is doing what he is doing and in the end people can just blame themselfes for losing money.

edit reason : pointless to keep bumping topic, carry on... seeyah
    weather its PSKO or USKO both the same in terms of quality and support. I am not defending anyone, all im saying is, his server is online people are playing and enjoying it, there are 171 people online so there all buying items from him? some how i dont think so, all i've seen you and iamcoolz do is go around slating server's, calling people scammer's and causing argument's (which this is not) he may of taken peoples money but what server hasnt done that? At the end of the day you have no server online, you spend most of your days wasting your time posting here, why not go do something constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    weather its PSKO or USKO both the same in terms of quality and support. I am not defending anyone, all im saying is, his server is online people are playing and enjoying it, there are 171 people online so there all buying items from him? some how i dont think so, all i've seen you and iamcoolz do is go around slating server's, calling people scammer's and causing argument's (which this is not) he may of taken peoples money but what server hasnt done that? At the end of the day you have no server online, you spend most of your days wasting your time posting here, why not go do something constructive.
    fair enough , but you can't really go down to that road, because Ive only accused grobar scammer based on the MSN logs I have and agreed on the rest. I've never accused anyone of scamming without having own proofs and I've never even posted them due I don't want to ruin the fun from all. I do agree with most of the stuff you're saying and point out if they enjoy playing the server sure, but this nonsense crap and writing thousand of topics about same person is just getting ridicilous and im trying put end to it.

as stated above, im done bumping this same shit all over again.

guys u can call me '' new account'' what ever but let me give the oppinion if im allowed to? now if u go read posts here of Jowin and the the proofs on other topics you will see that Jowin is a big lier now i dont wanna spit on his name or hes upcoming server which is hes even tho hes saying it isnt because he will say its ZeroH's but they both work on it . Now on other topics with proof you can clearly see he was paid more then 600$ + injected items which is basicly a scam of KO player not ADMIN by injecting those items he scammed us not the ADMIN i just want u to know that.

thanks

Banned Senior Member

Zeus.. your gay.

Banned Senior Member

I still think the funniest thing about his server has got to be -

Sincerely,
    Executive Director - KU Management.
    Lagalos and Bloodzilla like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jowin View Post
    @Two

you are absolutely right.
    And I am not pissed off at grobar atall for that reason.
    I'm pissed off at the way things are turning out.
    Right now there are 3 threads with cut out posts with half of the story making me look bad again
    And I'm done with it really.

I worked for a lot of people and within a lot of different community but this one is the worst of all. Too bad because KO still has potential.
    Honestly, nobody really cares what grobar has to say. It's good for a laugh at best.

As far as the community goes, you're preaching to the choir. ;_;

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Why you always have to start speaking about grobar and how lame he can be? We all know he is a total douchebag and scammer, but there is no point bringing it up once a week in new topic and feeding the ego. Who ever was the one that sold items in-game for making fast bucks is as bad as he is.

You can join us. We are old ForgettenKo , im new owner : Murat , i make much different DB . you can see us at our website

Forevermyko.net
    Forevermyko.net/forum

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by araneloronar View Post
    You can join us. We are old ForgettenKo , im new owner : Murat , i make much different DB . you can see us at our website

Forevermyko.net
    Forevermyko.net/forum
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Nice server. come play guys!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    04-15-2015, 03:49 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 05:09 AM
  3. Hits: 1