Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

KO-cuce.com.tr are scammers.

This is a discussion on KO-cuce.com.tr are scammers. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss I'm surprised he didn't pay you yet. I have told him 5 times back then . ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I'm surprised he didn't pay you yet. I have told him 5 times back then . I told him now that i wasn't happy about it. He have paid it now i'll have proof here for you:
    Isn't it a bit too late? I wouldn't care about 30$ but do I really need to post in public to get it back?.Can't get it.
    Dragula likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I'm surprised he didn't pay you yet. I have told him 5 times back then . I told him now that i wasn't happy about it. He have paid it now i'll have proof here for you:
    Sure he paid now, when the guy went publicly... I mean you told him 5 times to pay and he refused? And now when the guy went public with it he pay. ( Because he don't want to be banned from forums for scamming he rather pay back 30usd.) It was a failed attempt to save 30.00 USD.

Anyway, Dylan is calling me liar and asked for screenshots. He said he donated just for premium and scrolls.
    He chargedback on all those transactions, and he won 3 of them, lost the 1 for 150.00 USD.

Who the hell donates like 300usd to babashop the fuck out of cheap server, where premium is 5usd.... He make those big donations, hes plan was always to chargeback.. Also hes character was naked when the chargebacks occured.

As i said i never post lies about other people, many people have two-faces... Dylan is not the only one.... He asked for proofs, because he though I can't obtain them.
    Now you all know why those big Turkish Acme servers won't allow PayPal again.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Sure he paid now, when the guy went publicly... I mean you told him 5 times to pay and he refused? And now when the guy went public with it he pay. ( Because he don't want to be banned from forums for scamming he rather pay back 30usd.) It was a failed attempt to save 30.00 USD.

Anyway, Dylan is calling me liar and asked for screenshots. He said he donated just for premium and scrolls.
    He chargedback on all those transactions, and he won 3 of them, lost the 1 for 150.00 USD.

Who the hell donates like 300usd to babashop the fuck out of cheap server, where premium is 5usd.... He make those big donations, hes plan was always to chargeback.. Also hes character was naked when the chargebacks occured.

As i said i never post lies about other people, many people have two-faces... Dylan is not the only one.... He asked for proofs, because he though I can't obtain them.
    Now you all know why those big Turkish Acme servers won't allow PayPal again.
    Alright now I know What Your talking about, Ko4fun accepted Paypal, But They were using grobars Paypal, we quited server After finding out And chargedback

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Alright now I know What Your talking about, Ko4fun accepted Paypal, But They were using grobars Paypal, we quited server After finding out And chargedback
    Dude you tried to scam Jokeys for 30usd, what are you talking about?
    Only you chargedback KO4FUN out of 15k+ PP transactions... There was some more disputes yeah, but noone was part of your clan/team.

You are again using word GROBAR for your defence.

KO Graphic Designer Senior Member Devilmody's Avatar

Nope, you just always cry for money and always being overpriced. And keep asking more money.

So, if you delete all your work you made through Grobar's source, you will have nothing left... Go on delete everything you made through Grobar on your blog.
    Knight Online Graphics Store
    Also half of your graphic designs are copy from WOW etc, and stolen.

Grobar made you, but he never liked your attidute of crying for money.

So decision was made that all the future Graphic Design traffic will be sent to a new more affordable Turkish Graphic designer.

PS: This worth nothing Ko Panel design for sale - It's not coded into HTML. Last time Grobar bought your website design for 200usd, he had to paid another 300usd for proper images coding and cutting.

This is design you are talking about, you was paid 200usd, and you claimed you should be paid more... But Grobar spent another 300usd for coding the website, and after he just throw it into the trash... Bebcause it sucks.... This website don't exist anymore all back ups deleted coz it sucks.... so you say he owe you for this design? This isn't website design.... This is NORMAL PICTURE DESIGN!
    So to make it Clear BlessedKO Admin Dragula Is Andrja AKA grobar .
    The same Way Even using t he same Words , When Transferring the $ Both using the Same Person .

Your Mouth Full of Shit , I dont Even Know Why they Are Leaving you in KO Community , You Should be Ashamed of your Self ,
    You Can Keep Lying , Throw Shit on People , But Trust me you Are A worthless Person
    YouGotPwndByMyAss and nickos3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JokeyS View Post
    Isn't it a bit too late? I wouldn't care about 30$ but do I really need to post in public to get it back?.Can't get it.
    If you would’ve reminded me earlier it would’ve been paid alot earlier, But I hope one day you Also get a kid And a job, I do forget about alot Cause I Got alot on my plate lately But you Wanna take this public So

Nope, you just always cry for money and always being overpriced. And keep asking more money.
    I never Get Money Before i Finish the Design , So If am Over price for you Go Cry somewhere else .

So, if you delete all your work you made through Grobar's source, you will have nothing left... Go on delete everything you made through Grobar on your blog.
    Dont want to Get u nervous But Grobar's Designs are Worthless Since He never paid Well so he Get what His $ worth

Also half of your graphic designs are copy from WOW etc, and stolen.

Yeah Stolen WOW with KO Char lol

Grobar made you, but he never liked your attidute of crying for money.
    lol , He was A worthless Customer , he made Nothing .

So decision was made that all the future Graphic Design traffic will be sent to a new more affordable Turkish Graphic designer.
    Good Luck

PS: This worth nothing Ko Panel design for sale - It's not coded into HTML. Last time Grobar bought your website design for 200usd, he had to paid another 300usd for proper images coding and cutting.
    Its Was 110 USD Stop Lying Man , And i Always Mention i Sell Design I dont Code
    PS : you Wont Code it for 300 USD you Are Money Hunger

This is design you are talking about, you was paid 200usd, and you claimed you should be paid more... But Grobar spent another 300usd for coding the website, and after he just throw it into the trash... Bebcause it sucks.... This website don't exist anymore all back ups deleted coz it sucks.... so you say he owe you for this design? This isn't website design.... This is NORMAL PICTURE DESIGN!
    Good That He Throw It
    And Because its A Trash you Paid 110 USD for it

Really You Are A LOSER
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

If you would’ve reminded me earlier it would’ve been paid alot earlier, But I hope one day you Also get a kid And a job, I do forget about alot Cause I Got alot on my plate lately But you Wanna take this public So
    Do you want me to post pictures Dylan?It's not good for you.I have reminded you already check Whatsapp.I don't like bitching for few bucks as I said I wouldn't care about 30$ but the fact you've just sent the money after it went publicly is a bad behave .

Remember it wasn't me who had to payback ^^ I just help you and i thought he paid it. But he did now so problems solved.
    Also you didn't remind me that he didn't pay yet. And i think he had a money issue back in May.

Cuce mage
    ~10 chars
    black likes this.

Do you want me to post pictures Dylan?It's not good for you.I have reminded you already check Whatsapp.I don't like bitching for few bucks as I said I wouldn't care about 30$ but the fact you've just sent the money after it went publicly is a bad behave .
    Post them, you didnt Send shit since may 16

Quote Originally Posted by Devilmody View Post
    I never Get Money Before i Finish the Design , So If am Over price for you Go Cry somewhere else .
    Don't lie dude. BlessedKO sent you 120.00€ 2 weeks before you even started to work on graphic.

Don't defend your self. One guy told you 5 times to pay him, and you didn't want to.... If he didn't go public he wouldn't be paid.

He reminded you 5 times privately

I'm surprised he didn't pay you yet. I have told him 5 times back then .
    JokeyS likes this.

First If you couldn't send me money in PayPal after I used my credit card to donate for you,why wouldn't you say to me before I take that step?
    I give you 2 days delay as the pictures show [you have got your GBs on 14 May you were reminded on 16 May]
    https://imgur.com/a/sw4pjGw
    https://imgur.com/a/BfsWjlk
    https://imgur.com/a/V8uW4g4
    on May 16 I called Chris to remind his friend[Dylan] after that I got respond from him in picture 1.
    https://imgur.com/a/sw4pjGw <<< I asked Chris to remind Dylan

And Chris reminded you 5 times as he stated.

Now after all of this shit , and when I trusted you I didn't even log paypal to check whether you sent or not. But the fact that you didn't care about it actually is disgusting for me especially when I helped some one that I don't know very much.

it took you 2months to send and only after it went publicly.....now defend yourself as you want but the fact is you don't care about others money GJ.
    Last edited by JokeyS; 08-19-2019 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Forgot picture

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Don't lie dude. BlessedKO sent you 120.00€ 2 weeks before you even started to work on graphic.

Don't defend your self. One guy told you 5 times to pay him, and you didn't want to.... If he didn't go public he wouldn't be paid.

He reminded you 5 times privately
    He had a money / card problem so he couldn't pay for a week. So he have forgotten after that. It can happen lol. And i didn't know about this but he paid now so it's done.
    Also he can't send photo's right now cuz he is not at home.
    And you shouldn't talk after all since u are Grobar the biggest scammer , cheater ever.

In Normal Conditions I Wont Share SS to Prove my Words but For you I gona make Exception

I Sent you the GFX Patch In same Time you Sent me Money ,
    Its How i Work I Dont get Money Before i Finish my part of the deal ,
    Get Life man

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast