Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

KO-cuce.com.tr are scammers.

This is a discussion on KO-cuce.com.tr are scammers. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Scammed me out of $125. Plain and simple. I was supposed to get an ad on the front page, they ...
Page: 1

Default KO-cuce.com.tr are scammers.

Scammed me out of $125. Plain and simple. I was supposed to get an ad on the front page, they lied.
    AnDJusticeForALL likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I was telling you that in your topic and you attacked me... Why doesn't Breezy teach you anything lol i thought he have experience.

I also tried to help you, before you even sent money to this fake cuce shit.
    http://prntscr.com/otgzs3

Dragula, kindly piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    Dragula, kindly piss off.
    Since when did insulting me brought anyone anything good?

PS: You are using fake Website, there is high chances that your server will be exploited through it because it's a stolen code with backdoors. (I'm helping you again, don't say I didn't warn you)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post

PS: You are using fake Website, there is high chances that your server will be exploited through it because it's a stolen code with backdoors. (I'm helping you again, don't say I didn't warn you)
    You didn't warn me, by definition. You simply tried to troll me.

Uhm, you are the one making over 100.000$ per year, it wouldn't dare to get into any beef with you.

KALLOP! Can you stop approving those kind of topics? Use your head dammit, those topics can't be approved without proof. Who gave you mod? Let's just make topics randomly accussing without proof.
    Stop doing what ever you like Kallop, this isn't your forum.

And start following rules Private server area rules (updated 2017) specifically rule 8. Either follow those rules or change them.

Kallop is idiot that can't be a moderator anymore, he obviously don't know what he is doing.

EDIT: Pardon me, Kallop is not an idiot, he is a FUCKING IDIOT!
    I genuinely hope you get out of whatever situation is making you be this person.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    Scammed me out of $125. Plain and simple. I was supposed to get an ad on the front page, they lied.
    Well, I very much doubt any of their administration visits these forums, so it's unlikely you will get any response from them this way.

www.ko-cuce.com.tr big sites and good my all advenced

you are ko-cuce.com.tr you run the server knightonlineworldtc and you ran your ads when you were supposed to run mine. i paid you $200 in total. $75 for a bum advertisement that did nothing, and $125 for a front page ad.

So how can they get paid for making advertisement for private servers?
    isnt K2 or who ever after people making money of private server content?

You would think this KO-cuce who prom otes private servers is the first to go xD

and also,125$ for a banner on a forum ? are you outta your mind ?

Banned Senior Member

Lol imagine paying $100+ to advertise a private KO server in 2019

You still didnt pay for the graphics to me ^^ Don't go around and advise people about scammers.
    Aether and nickos3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
    You still didnt pay for the graphics to me ^^ Don't go around and advise people about scammers.
    I paid you 100€, and couldn't use your graphic and deleted all. Than i had to order again from DevilMody for 200€, because Mauja work is useless.
    BlessedKO is not using any Graphic from you, everything is from DevilMody. But you still was paid for your work, and we throw all your graphic to trash.

So, i wouldn't suggest anyone to order anything from Mauja because it's so poor, he don't have that KO touch, i think he is better for modelling. BlessedKO spent 100€ on Maujas work, and had to throw everything to trash and never use it... :/ Don't waste your moeny guys.

I paid you 100€, and couldn't use your graphic and deleted all. Than i had to order again from DevilMody for 200€, because Mauja work is useless.
    BlessedKO is not using any Graphic from you, everything is from DevilMody. But you still was paid for your work, and we throw all your graphic to trash.

So, i wouldn't suggest anyone to order anything from Mauja because it's so poor, he don't have that KO touch, i think he is better for modelling. BlessedKO spent 100€ on Maujas work, and had to throw everything to trash and never use it... :/ Don't waste your moeny guys.
    Thank you for your feedback ^^ I don't want to get involved any conflict here its not worth my time. You can say anything you want for me this is a free platform to speak.
    Glad to hear that you work with Devil , he is a good friend. My only advice to you is do not lie ^^
    Aether likes this.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast