Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Looking for Private server

This is a discussion on Looking for Private server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi. I'm looking for FULL PK server Ardream or CZ is doeasn't matter for me important is that must be ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for Private server

Hi.
    I'm looking for FULL PK server Ardream or CZ is doeasn't matter for me important is that must be full pk 0 farm 0 exp.

Banned Senior Member
    MyDestiny likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    0 farm 0 exp
    : P

I playing a good private . 80 % spanish and english population , when u start get a iron set , good jewels and armor , weapon+8 . Have good pk . this is the link : https://www.facebook.com/LegendsKO.net?fref=ts

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by papper View Post
    I playing a good private . 80 % spanish and english population , when u start get a iron set , good jewels and armor , weapon+8 . Have good pk . this is the link : https://www.facebook.com/LegendsKO.net?fref=ts
    AKA kowned aka biggest fail ever

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    AKA kowned aka biggest fail ever
    I play this server and its a lot better than others ( i try about 10 in thisd last 2 months ) . This is lvl 80 and have good population . Its better than any myko , and dont have turks .

Anal Rapist Senior Member

BazingaKO shit is funny!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    BazingaKO shit is funny!
    Wow this guy seems like he has a dick stuck in his throat. Anyhow, Bazinga is the shit! No 100% PK, there is some farming and whatnot, but its all good fun.

Isnt really any good PSKO on this board to play IMHO. I have played everything on this first and second page, and nothing has given me a hard-on.

Climax (unless u got a good clan or party ur fucked on getting uniques) and Omega (would be alot fun if more ppl played there) are the better of the bunch. Professional, Spark, and Royal lame as a 2 dollar hooker. The OSKO, Belgost, Westernna, knightonlinepvp, crashko, same ol shit, just a different name.

Would be awesome to see something fresh and completely new for a change, instead of these recycled psko
    Last edited by BlackOak; 08-27-2014 at 11:46 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Isnt really any good PSKO on this board to play IMHO. I have played everything on this first and second page, and nothing has given me a hard-on.

Climax (unless u got a good clan or party ur fucked on getting uniques)
    How is that when there is vote rewards for jewels, chaos monu respawn every 2 hours, bosses respawn evey hour in CZ, nearly 1-2 bosses wars almost every day. I don't see how ur fucked on getting uniques lol. Not to mention all the random events we do, and the PUS.

Are you speaking jewels or what? As far as bosses goes, I'me ven considering adding them to luf/emc on a 2-3 hour respawn time.

Edit : Not to mention the PK NPC and Juraid lol.

Banned Member

Climax (unless u got a good clan or party ur fucked on getting uniques) and Omega (would be alot fun if more ppl played there) are the better of the bunch. Professional, Spark, and Royal lame as a 2 dollar hooker. The OSKO, Belgost, Westernna, knightonlinepvp, crashko, same ol shit, just a different name.

Would be awesome to see something fresh and completely new for a change, instead of these recycled psko
    I think knight online is not a game for you.

Knight Online really isn't a game for you BlackOak. Saying a server sucks because you die and you lose 2,5 mil exp is really stupid, lol.
    FYI, Raven Harpies can give you 250-270k exp in party.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    How is that when there is vote rewards for jewels, chaos monu respawn every 2 hours, bosses respawn evey hour in CZ, nearly 1-2 bosses wars almost every day. I don't see how ur fucked on getting uniques lol. Not to mention all the random events we do, and the PUS.

Are you speaking jewels or what? As far as bosses goes, I'me ven considering adding them to luf/emc on a 2-3 hour respawn time.

Edit : Not to mention the PK NPC and Juraid lol.

As I said, or maybe you missed that part. UNLESS you have a party or a good clan, then you are fucked in getting any uniques in the bowl. bosses wars..as i said unless ya got a party or a clan.....oh wait.... so long as I dont want a IN or a IB or Pe or SSE or EME, I'm ok then. Random kill something events really only benefit clans.

Putting a boss or 2 in luf or emc would benefit those who come to the server without a pre-made clan or havent found a clan yet, which can take awhile since most clans are cliquish.

To Nickos3: losing 2.5 mil xp is just plain stupid, but thats the reason I left your server, and seeing that not many ppl play on your server, there must be other reason why ppl dont play there. The 2.5 mil xp loss was my reason.

MatiHari: I have played KO virtually non-stop since Beramus (USKO) was first released. I know what I like and I dont like. Over the years, I have see PSKO come and go. There have been some very good PSKO in these many years, but these days, the owners have gotten lazy, greedy, unimaginative.

As I said, or maybe you missed that part. UNLESS you have a party or a good clan, then you are fucked in getting any uniques in the bowl. bosses wars..as i said unless ya got a party or a clan.....oh wait.... so long as I dont want a IN or a IB or Pe or SSE or EME, I'm ok then. Random kill something events really only benefit clans.

Putting a boss or 2 in luf or emc would benefit those who come to the server without a pre-made clan or havent found a clan yet, which can take awhile since most clans are cliquish.

To Nickos3: losing 2.5 mil xp is just plain stupid, but thats the reason I left your server, and seeing that not many ppl play on your server, there must be other reason why ppl dont play there. The 2.5 mil xp loss was my reason.

MatiHari: I have played KO virtually non-stop since Beramus (USKO) was first released. I know what I like and I dont like. Over the years, I have see PSKO come and go. There have been some very good PSKO in these many years, but these days, the owners have gotten lazy, greedy, unimaginative.
    Losing 2.5 mil exp isn' stupid since you've to kill 10 harpies or 8 raven harpies to get the exp back.
    I could decrease the mobs experience points and the level up req. exp by dividing by 10 so you could see that you've lost 250k exp. (if that makes you happy)
    But, then, you'd have to kill the same number of mobs in order to re-obtain the lost exp.

Whole this discussion about the exp loss is stupid, so, I'll just ignore any further complain about it.

Ya see how stupid you are Nickos3....(FYI, Raven Harpies can give you 250-270k exp in party) There arent enough people on your server to even make a decent party.

You're just completely clueless! Or just plain Out-Of-Touch

PS. Fix the facking links to your server, the only one that works is on PKO facebook page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast