KO PANEL + Custom Launcher + Logo

This is a discussion on KO PANEL + Custom Launcher + Logo within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Couple months/weeks ago i started to work on this ko panel but now my free time ended..still need last touches ...
Page: 1

Default KO PANEL + Custom Launcher + Logo

Couple months/weeks ago i started to work on this ko panel but now my free time ended..still need last touches but there is no more time to work on it, so as you can see in the pics bellow, thats what im selling, ko panel + logo and text + custom launcher..
    there is no price,is more like an auction where best offer wins.. SEND ME A MAIL to [email protected] with your prices and the best offer will get it..

DO NOT PM ME ON FORUM, only EMAIL ME or PM ME on facebook..

this pack includes: kopanel template (PSD) + launcher template (PSD) + logo+text (PSD)

for more pics, check facebook

adress for facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/KO-PANEL/371293196325840

Note: If admins/gms think this thread is inappropriate, you are free to delete or close . thank you

Banned Member

Incase you buy this you are buying just the design.. It wont work for you untill you make it functionally,so you would have to develope a design that you didn't code at all...

The skins are somehow looking almost same as OldSchoolKO and this is definetly not good for knight online panels,some kind of WOW input lol... stay calm play ko.

WOW-ish is also the first thing that came to mind.
    But I think this thread is in the wrong section since it still has to be fully coded which do takes some work.
    I do give you heads up for the design, if it isn't ripped off from OldSchoolKO you did a great job

yeah youre right about that renders, i have no idea wich game belongs but looks much better then KO renders,as you may noticed KO need more design, more images,new images, and using that renders (with that orc and human warrior) i think looks much better then using KO renders.. and i can assure you isnt ripped from OSKO, it looks similar as osko because i used that human warrior thats used in OSKO launcher.. about wrong section, like i said, admins or gms can delete close or move this thread if they think is inappropriate.. thank you for you feedback