Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Stay clear of ForgottenKO

This is a discussion on Stay clear of ForgottenKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive seen so many negative things aswell as a huge number of posts in the vault, ive also heard some ...
Page: 1

Default Stay clear of ForgottenKO

Ive seen so many negative things aswell as a huge number of posts in the vault, ive also heard some bad things about the staff and the way the server is run, so please post in this topic anything that has happened with the server. So people can see easily if the server is not trustable.

Spam will be a ban no questions asked!
    ISpitOnYourGrave and MrChaka like this.

I heard that some guys sayin that the staff scammed thier money like ISpitOnYourGrave, but before few month I heard also that the server was pretty awesome and everyone played there

they have blocked F6 so it gives u a dc when u press it by an accident, also they made alt-tab to freeze ur game so i can't do shit on the side.

they are the worst developers i've seen

Banned Senior Member

They didn't do this, those are ACME files. I promise you grobar couldn't posses half the skill it takes to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    They didn't do this, those are ACME files. I promise you grobar couldn't posses half the skill it takes to do that.
    i'm up for u, dude

still waiting for ur masterpiece to come back

Banned Senior Member

Yeah man thanks, It will come back.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

thank you mod ! they indeedly scammed my monney the staff is corrupt not conspiracy and then n'either this guys should get ip banned from KO4Life if you like to play fair without an unreasonabel admin play somethng else then fko and rocket we do miss xionako

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Yeah man thanks, It will come back.
    waiting for xionako reborn bro

Im supporting ISpitOnYourGrave words , this guy is a well known honest and i dont find any reason he has to lie for such a thing.

I've been playing there and was be staff there, there is alot of corruption in that server^^.
    All he do is care about money not player to be honest.
    @ISpitOnYourGrave is my best friend ''Game''. he spend like 40-50$ at FKO and for some reason FKO Admin banned him.

So everyone just beware of that server, he doesn't know how to decrease / increase damage. he just buy the Pack Files from turks . he don't know shit about editing/ develop Server .

The server already failed from 1st day he opened and he keep people by giving kc / and he Wipe the server after 1 months
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Thanks for all the posts guys, as i said this topic is to draw peoples attention to this bad server, the server is not to be advertised on this forum so hopefully nobody else gets scammed

Banned

You are talking about scamming? Please bring me 1 person who is saying that he has been scammed,and if its true he will get the money back. I'm pretty sure you cant find nobody.

Hello. I belive from all the public posts you mentioned for forgottenko, the involved person having the right to say some facts about the situation.
    So in order to let aware people what kind forgottenko is,i am writing this topic just for goods meanings,and there is nothing to be used as prophaganda.

Cleary,i am aware of all the flaming. But its totally nonsense towards forgottenko.

I was a member of ko-crime back than which i quited. Its not a crime by the law,but its a gangster manner.
    As 'Rocket' is replying here becouse.. -- XionaKO was the biggest black market leaded by ME. In the previous launch of xiona ofcourse. Many server had the same issue was co-operating on the mentioned crime,but it cleary doesnt have nothing to do with the words you calling me.

The real important thing,as i dont really care for my reputation beetwen visual players,but i am trying my best to get the best reputation with my server. Its opened for several months with a wipe becouse of some bad things.
    But right now its runing good for like 1,5 month its a pk server,with a bit of farm.

So for god sake

How can I be corrupt in my Forgotten Server?
    I Dont give items to anyone,not even close friends,becouse it would kill the market and donations.. Ofcourse there is some discounts for donators,but its not considered corruption.
    So i dont understand the point of corruption really.

How can I be a scammer?
    Our server,recieved alot of donations,and they were always good spend for all the players.
    If you visit our forums we have over 35 different donators,from our existing.
    Why would i scam someone? Hello,wake up please.

Why is my name blackmailed on Gamers4Life Forums?
    Several servers like xiona,ultimateko,punnyko,blabla,and all those others Knight Onlines were my targets to the server in order to not care about the server stability and did a good profit for my self. As i needed the money back than more than i do right now i had made several bussines with the items.

So if you are asking your self - Why is current player of forgotten ko complaining ( Dylan aka ISpit ) Its becouse he is banned,and i would unban hes account after 24 hours. All this drama coz of this.

Forgotten ko never did anything bad to any of the players,its going good and alot of players from other servers coming here aswell,we are reciving alot/enough donations,so really please i cannot care less than Dylans 40 dollars.

So,the server is very fun for the players,and alot of them would play it and have fun,since its a pk server.
    Hello guys,We are hosting the new great pk server that will last,i dont know why those posts are being maden.
    Updating,making everything right,friendly for new players...
    It makes people happy,those who are looking for a good server.. They dont need to donate,its not about money..
    I'm keeping the same pus items for whole 40 days now,so.. Really gosh..

EDIT1 : I would really like to quote some replys,but considered that i might get ban,i will wait with it. Its thing that has to be seen and replied by the Public Disccusioned person.
    So, I will promise that i will stop advertise in your server. Once i clear all the things. Let me see the person who has been scammed,if there is any - He will get money back,so community can help those persons to get the money back.
    Last edited by RadimPosao; 06-21-2013 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Edit1

Quote Originally Posted by RadimPosao View Post
    You are talking about scamming? Please bring me 1 person who is saying that he has been scammed,and if its true he will get the money back. I'm pretty sure you cant find nobody.

Hello. I belive from all the public posts you mentioned for forgottenko, the involved person having the right to say some facts about the situation.
    So in order to let aware people what kind forgottenko is,i am writing this topic just for goods meanings,and there is nothing to be used as prophaganda.

Cleary,i am aware of all the flaming. But its totally nonsense towards forgottenko.

I was a member of ko-crime back than which i quited. Its not a crime by the law,but its a gangster manner.
    As 'Rocket' is replying here becouse.. -- XionaKO was the biggest black market leaded by ME. In the previous launch of xiona ofcourse. Many server had the same issue was co-operating on the mentioned crime,but it cleary doesnt have nothing to do with the words you calling me.

The real important thing,as i dont really care for my reputation beetwen visual players,but i am trying my best to get the best reputation with my server. Its opened for several months with a wipe becouse of some bad things.
    But right now its runing good for like 1,5 month its a pk server,with a bit of farm.

So for god sake

I Dont give items to anyone,not even close friends,becouse it would kill the market and donations.. Ofcourse there is some discounts for donators,but its not considered corruption.

How can I be a scammer?
    Our server,recieved alot of donations,and they were always good spend for all the players.

Several servers like xiona,ultimateko,punnyko,blabla,and all those others Knight Onlines were my targets to the server in order to not care about the server stability and did a good profit for my self. As i needed the money back than more than i do right now i had made several bussines with the items.

So if you are asking your self - Why is current player of forgotten ko complaining ( Dylan aka ISpit ) Its becouse he is banned,and i would unban hes account after 24 hours. All this drama coz of this.

Forgotten ko never did anything bad to any of the players,its going good and alot of players from other servers coming here aswell,we are reciving alot/enough donations,so really please i cannot care less than Dylans 40 dollars.

So,the server is very fun for the players,and alot of them would play it and have fun,since its a pk server.
    Hello guys,We are hosting the new great pk server that will last,i dont know why those posts are being maden.
    It makes people happy,those who are looking for a good server.. They dont need to donate,its not about money..

EDIT1 : I would really like to quote some replys,but considered that i might get ban,i will wait with it. Its thing that has to be seen and replied by the Public Disccusioned person.
    So, I will promise that i will stop advertise in your server. Once i clear all the things. Let me see the person who has been scammed,if there is any - He will get money back,so community can help those persons to get the money back.
    Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000

Not the first time this server was reported for scamming and corruption. You guys decided to stay on the server and play on the relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by RadimPosao View Post

So for god sake

How can I be a scammer?

sorry you just say my drama cyrus? ur telling ppl ive been harashing you but never throwed you an insult NOT EVEN 1
    you can care less ? why do you put so manny work in this topic then?
    and now your blaming other servers for ur behavior against me and serveral players
    calling urself a fair admin isnt right since Sheitan back days harrashed players for age collor and weigtht wich got him a mute since he's a high ranked user
    and alot of ppl would leave if he got banned
    you've banned me for no reason not even 30 mins i got my donation that took you a month to give me cause you even tryed to make me say i lied about my donations were i gave you a straigth ss for !
    (the ss = ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting) fair for all players?
    i never had these problems at any server was always helped by admins and gms never got noticed as Drama Boy /Kiddo by an admin in ingame notice/forums
    so my question is why you even bother calling me a scammer /lier /kiddo/drama queen and black mail me infront of my friends i just gues you want players that say yes sir ok sir , its not how it works
    admins like Mitja/twostars/brandon/Blue(rebirthKO)(more but im bad with names) deservers respect cause they do RESPECT all there players and they do care they LIKE when ppl login and like to play
    not scaring ppl to ask admin something cause he OWNS YOU monney
    i never saw any professional admin (thats how you call yourself) act like this
    and about ur marked my first donations what you say atleast , you gave me crap compare 2 some days afther you added undef etc so ye thats FAIR MARKETTING ingame i gues?

so for KO players play any other server even if there are just 5 ppl online you will feel more welcome then on FKO
    regards DramaBoy aka Dylan
    edit: making me not abel to aply for gm cause of my age , also wasnt ANY problem on any other server before just this guy thinks ur immature cause ur not 18 ! isnt this harrashing ppl for age? ( also he told this in notice ingame before wipe!)
    Last edited by ISpitOnYourGrave; 06-21-2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: edit

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    edit: making me not abel to aply for gm cause of my age , also wasnt ANY problem on any other server before just this guy thinks ur immature cause ur not 18 ! isnt this harrashing ppl for age? ( also he told this in notice ingame before wipe!)
    I was with you until here... but now you're just looking for reasons.

There's a reason for doing this, and his server isn't the first; age is the society's (note: not just his!) typical indicator for maturity. In addition, the older you are, the more likely it is you're in a stable position to support the server (or at the very least, have a more-defined routine).
    I'm not saying it's a good reason (personally, with all the GM apps I've received in the past, it has served as a pretty good indicator -- although I never paid much heed to it), nor am I saying there aren't exceptions -- people mature differently, people live different lives. As a general rule of thumb though, it usually gives a good enough idea.

Of course, if it's a paid position then that reason changes entirely...

But alas, this server is just generally bad news, so why am I bothering to justify that. ;_;

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast