Page 102 of 153 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe You can`t communicate at all. You might think your sentences are flawless with perfect understanding, but ...
Page: 102

Banned Senior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You can`t communicate at all. You might think your sentences are flawless with perfect understanding, but I`m pretty sure me, such as any other person on here sees fragments and understands fragments of the sentences and has to be left guessing what the rest of the stuff means. I`m pretty sure what I just wrote you probably don`t understand, so here, I`ll put it in simpler terms for you to comprehend. Your sentences are like a puzzle. The pieces are there, they are just no where in the right place.

I actually have lots of real life Greek friends, and you honestly are probably the most retarded Greek I`ve ever meet. Even when I went down to Halkidiki and Thasos a few summers ago, the peasants with no education that work as waiters and gyros sellers could connect sentences better then you... and remember, speaking is harder then writing.
    omg now i cant sleep man..... shouldnt say that

yea i know my writing sux sometimes but why are you hold from that one?
    I clearly understand that you know what i say in every paragraph but you still make like you dont understand anything so you avoid situations yea i know you dont understand again what i say but you still gonna reply as other times OR no i know now you gonna say that you will stop do that cause you dont know what i say and you will gonna say bad words about me like before. e.t.c
    its not about me or you get over it..... kid
    goyou are still little to understand the most usefull things in life.

ITS NOT KO BTW..... NEED TO GET OVER IT
    AND PLZ STOP FULL WITH STUPIDITIES PPL HERE THAT YOU ARE IN COLEGE AND BLABLA BLA.

5K POSTS = ALL DAY ON PC WITHOUT REFERE TO THE PLAYHOURS TO EVERY PRIV SERVER OPENS E.T.C JUST WAIT A LITTLE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE THERE IS SOMETHING MORE THAN KO.

GN MY BOY.

seriously i don't even bother reading your posts, you'd have more luck writing in greek and using google translate then trying to talk like you are now

Ouch....

SPiRiT

You can`t communicate at all. You might think your sentences are flawless with perfect understanding, but I`m pretty sure me, such as any other person on here sees fragments and understands fragments of the sentences and has to be left guessing what the rest of the stuff means. I`m pretty sure what I just wrote you probably don`t understand, so here, I`ll put it in simpler terms for you to comprehend. Your sentences are like a puzzle. The pieces are there, they are just no where in the right place.

I actually have lots of real life Greek friends, and you honestly are probably the most retarded Greek I`ve ever meet. Even when I went down to Halkidiki and Thasos a few summers ago, the peasants with no education that work as waiters and gyros sellers could connect sentences better then you... and remember, speaking is harder then writing.
    you are a fucking prick..... jesus get a job retard realy wierd how you manage to even have a name in the ko as you to study and have exams so often.... idiot oh and yeah pleas call me n00b as i cant spell proper but yet you fuck understand me right?

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

nice spend some of that donator cash

^ I know right. Spending donated money on ways to help secure the server and NOT taking it for personal use?

What a chump.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    omg now i cant sleep man..... shouldnt say that

yea i know my writing sux sometimes but why are you hold from that one?
    I clearly understand that you know what i say in every paragraph but you still make like you dont understand anything so you avoid situations yea i know you dont understand again what i say but you still gonna reply as other times OR no i know now you gonna say that you will stop do that cause you dont know what i say and you will gonna say bad words about me like before. e.t.c
    its not about me or you get over it..... kid
    goyou are still little to understand the most usefull things in life.

ITS NOT KO BTW..... NEED TO GET OVER IT
    AND PLZ STOP FULL WITH STUPIDITIES PPL HERE THAT YOU ARE IN COLEGE AND BLABLA BLA.

5K POSTS = ALL DAY ON PC WITHOUT REFERE TO THE PLAYHOURS TO EVERY PRIV SERVER OPENS E.T.C JUST WAIT A LITTLE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE THERE IS SOMETHING MORE THAN KO.

GN MY BOY.
    LOL WTF @ the bolded part. You sir are a Jedi master in mind fuck. You mind fuck people even without trying it seems.

As a matter of fact the only word that caught my attention in the post was "kid"... the rest I simply didn`t quite connect, or at least anything that was whatsoever relevant.

As for the "kid" part... how old are you exactly? I got nothing to hide, I`m 21. I just want to point out and post a lolcat if you say you are younger then me and calling me a kid, or even if you are around that age, which would be just hypocritical... but oh, that`s right, I forgot, you like most Europeans (and yes I`m dissing some of my country mates too) think are the shit by calling others "kid" and such even though you are pretty much of the same age. Here in North America we call those kind of people "internet tough guys".

Good day to you kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    you are a fucking prick..... jesus get a job retard realy wierd how you manage to even have a name in the ko as you to study and have exams so often.... idiot oh and yeah pleas call me n00b as i cant spell proper but yet you fuck understand me right?
    Your post is actually understandable. As a matter of fact on July 19th was my last exam of the 2 summer courses that I took, in both which I got a B+ and an A. Right now I`m vacationing big time and pleasing to do whatever I want with my time. I got until about mid of September until my semester starts again. As for me getting a job, ... no need bro... I can survive on my $24,000 scholarship, and the rest I have my loving parents to satisfy my basic needs. Besides that I already got $3k in my bank that I earned from working a summer job 2 years ago, and that amount is hardly getting wasted... so if you ask me, I really don`t need one.

LOL WTF @ the bolded part. You sir are a Jedi master in mind fuck. You mind fuck people even without trying it seems.

As a matter of fact the only word that caught my attention in the post was "kid"... the rest I simply didn`t quite connect, or at least anything that was whatsoever relevant.

As for the "kid" part... how old are you exactly? I got nothing to hide, I`m 21. I just want to point out and post a lolcat if you say you are younger then me and calling me a kid, or even if you are around that age, which would be just hypocritical... but oh, that`s right, I forgot, you like most Europeans (and yes I`m dissing some of my country mates too) think are the shit by calling others "kid" and such even though you are pretty much of the same age. Here in North America we call those kind of people "internet tough guys".

Good day to you kiddo.

Your post is actually understandable. As a matter of fact on July 19th was my last exam of the 2 summer courses that I took, in both which I got a B+ and an A. Right now I`m vacationing big time and pleasing to do whatever I want with my time. I got until about mid of September until my semester starts again. As for me getting a job, ... no need bro... I can survive on my $24,000 scholarship, and the rest I have my loving parents to satisfy my basic needs. Besides that I already got $3k in my bank that I earned from working a summer job 2 years ago, and that amount is hardly getting wasted... so if you ask me, I really don`t need one.
    fuck this guys a douche bag
    i saw your dp and was wondering if they make that shirt for men?

fighting over whose english is better? cmon guys...

your mother satisfied my basic needs ;D

Banned Senior Member

Good day to you kiddo.

Omg what a lovely story come on tell us more about your life .....
    Are you proud of this now and you want to share with all over the world???
    Put it on newspaper too

GUYS WE HAVE A COLLEGE BOY WHO ACTUALLY WORKSSS YEA
    http://www.anastasia-photo.com/image...o-fukada/9.jpg
    OPS I THINK I FOUND A PHOTO OF YOUR SUMMER WORK JK
    SO TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR LIFE BEATY NONONONO YOU ARE NOT EGO WHY YOU SAY THAT ???

WE ALL WAIT TO HEAR NEWS FROM YOUR (IMAGINERY)LIFE ...

JOSH YOU REALLY KNOW HIS MOM SEND ME LINK FROM HER

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by stonedfreerider View Post
    fighting over whose english is better? Cmon guys...
    its not about englis bro its about trying get avoid something buy of course you will understand what i say but someone who actually is shit head

(this is not for beaty ) and dont want to reply as normal person use this excuse ...
    Even if he say he go to colege lol ..) i repeat its not for beaty beaty is my teacher :d:d

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    fuck this guys a douche bag
    i saw your dp and was wondering if they make that shirt for men?
    lol another person who`s new to the forums who thinks little words insult me. I believe I was in the menz section when I bought that shirt if you really wanted to know... but who knows, I might have stumbled over to the womenz section by accident and lost track. But rest assured, what I`m wearing underneath all that`s shown is defiantly from the womens`section.

Omg what a lovely story come on tell us more about your life .....
    Are you proud of this now and you want to share with all over the world???
    Put it on newspaper too

GUYS WE HAVE A COLLEGE BOY WHO ACTUALLY WORKSSS YEA
    http://www.anastasia-photo.com/image...o-fukada/9.jpg
    OPS I THINK I FOUND A PHOTO OF YOUR SUMMER WORK JK
    SO TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR LIFE BEATY NONONONO YOU ARE NOT EGO WHY YOU SAY THAT ???

WE ALL WAIT TO HEAR NEWS FROM YOUR (IMAGINERY)LIFE ...

JOSH YOU REALLY KNOW HIS MOM SEND ME LINK FROM HER
    umadbro? Using caps. mustbemad. Anyways hardly understood you there either... at least the link came out clear as a picture is worth a thousand words.... it`s so sad to see your family working the sheep farms down there in Greece.

Oh one more thing. I`ll try to put this in simple terms just so you can understand clearly. You still didn`t answer my question. How old are you "kid"?

its not about englis bro its about trying get avoid something buy of course you will understand what i say but someone who actually is shit head

(this is not for beaty ) and dont want to reply as normal person use this excuse ...
    Even if he say he go to colege lol ..) i repeat its not for beaty beaty is my teacher :d:d
    Anyone else know what "Beaty" is? The name of one of your sheeps perhaps?

Epic flame wars against Nik for the win! *munch* popcorns.. *munch*

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 6
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM