Page 108 of 153 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wipe please!...
Page: 108


  1. #1606
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Wipe please!

  2. #1607

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Not feasible. A lot of the donation money (and although technically incorrect, I'll continue to refer to it as that, as in my mind, the money has been donated to help out the server [which was actually the case for a lot of it]) has been spent on the server itself.

    We're almost done, anyway.
    oh good news.

  3. #1608
    Najil
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Wipe please!
    Careful son, some people might take it seriously.

  4. #1609
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Kid calls me son , funny thing

  5. #1610
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Not feasible. A lot of the donation money (and although technically incorrect, I'll continue to refer to it as that, as in my mind, the money has been donated to help out the server [which was actually the case for a lot of it]) has been spent on the server itself.

    We're almost done, anyway.
    I suggest you stop giving us an `almost done`, because we all know how precise your `almost done` is. When you are ready with an exact time frame, then we`ll believe you .

  6. #1611
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I suggest you stop giving us an `almost done`, because we all know how precise your `almost done` is. When you are ready with an exact time frame, then we`ll believe you .
    Come on dude you are so pessimistic all the times. Ppl make wrong sometimes its not something they want!Its like we fight each other and i give you a punch and you fall down , if you knew i would give you a punch you would get away from it , that what exactly happened here also.

    Noone wanted to fall that server but some ppl who did they unfortunately achieved that!

  7. #1612
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    Come on dude you are so pessimistic all the times. Ppl make wrong sometimes its not something they want!Its like we fight each other and i give you a punch and you fall down , if you knew i would give you a punch you would get away from it , that what exactly happened here also.

    Noone wanted to fall that server but some ppl who did they unfortunately achieved that!
    First of all, you`re Greek, meaning you`re probably a midget compared to me as all Greeks are 5 feet tall... so if anyone was to punch anyone out, I`d be me. Bad analogy.

    Second of all, I would be understandable if complications only appeared a few times, but I think it`s been just a tad bit more then a few. On top of that, for the `top KO developper` not to be able to figure this whole thing out... well mmm. Finally, I wouldn`t be so harsh on judging the server if there were no other servers out there that are properly functioning... and just a few names off the top of my head, SexyKO, OSKO... I really don`t understand what kind of skills do those 2 developers have in comparison to 2stars, our community`s `top developer`.

    Anyways I just like talking shit,... and just because I do, doesn`t mean I don`t wish the best of luck to the server. After all I`ll be playing it. I`m just disappointed and well turned off with the outcomes.

  8. #1613
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    First of all, you`re Greek, meaning you`re probably a midget compared to me as all Greeks are 5 feet tall... so if anyone was to punch anyone out, I`d be me. Bad analogy.

    Second of all, I would be understandable if complications only appeared a few times, but I think it`s been just a tad bit more then a few. On top of that, for the `top KO developper` not to be able to figure this whole thing out... well mmm. Finally, I wouldn`t be so harsh on judging the server if there were no other servers out there that are properly functioning... and just a few names off the top of my head, SexyKO, OSKO... I really don`t understand what kind of skills do those 2 developers have in comparison to 2stars, our community`s `top developer`.

    Anyways I just like talking shit,... and just because I do, doesn`t mean I don`t wish the best of luck to the server. After all I`ll be playing it. I`m just disappointed and well turned off with the outcomes.
    You are really a kid right?
    You like to fight with everyone on this forum?
    Dont you have a real job?
    Dont you have problems?
    Nothing else matters you except what ppl in this forum think about you?
    You think by refering to the height - language -jobs of the greeks makes you seem like god to all?
    If so continue i wont say more.
    I look at your posts-number only and i understand to who i am talking to.

    GOOD NIGHT.

  9. #1614
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Seeing frosty the fail troll post on here makes it that much more exciting. Oh joy!
    Who`s trolling. You went from OMG THIS SERVER IS BEST EVERYONE COME PLAY AND SEE HOW GOOD OF A MAGE I AM... to FUCK THIS SERVER YOU GUYS CANT GIVE GOOD DATES OR EVEN UPTIME

    and im flattered that you get excited when i post. Add another YorkU bitch who cant get enough of my dick.

  10. #1615
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Who`s trolling. You went from OMG THIS SERVER IS BEST EVERYONE COME PLAY AND SEE HOW GOOD OF A MAGE I AM... to FUCK THIS SERVER YOU GUYS CANT GIVE GOOD DATES OR EVEN UPTIME

    and im flattered that you get excited when i post. Add another YorkU bitch who cant get enough of my dick.
    To be honest, I think that speaks more about the server then the person.

  11. #1616
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Who`s trolling. You went from OMG THIS SERVER IS BEST EVERYONE COME PLAY AND SEE HOW GOOD OF A MAGE I AM... to FUCK THIS SERVER YOU GUYS CANT GIVE GOOD DATES OR EVEN UPTIME

    and im flattered that you get excited when i post. Add another YorkU bitch who cant get enough of my dick.
    Agreed, You talk so much shit but honestly your not anything special lol

  12. #1617
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    idk why you guys flame him -- your going to play his server anyway; so relax xD

  13. #1618
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    To be honest, I think that speaks more about the server then the person.
    Na, the unbeatable guy has always been a faggot. He talked the same shit when the ko4life server was coming out, he got his ass raped and quit the server. He claims that his "TheReapers" is more famous then the ares/logos "TheReapers" which was founded by Grobs

    The guy is full of himself, he ended up crying to get himself unbanned from this forum, which is probably a good thing because I find most his posts quite entertaining.

  14. #1619
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    You are really a kid right? I'm 21, so if that makes me a kid, then yes I am. However it still doesn't change the fact that I've asked you countless times how old you are, and you always choose to ignore. Realistically speaking, I think we all know who the kid is here.
    You like to fight with everyone on this forum? Yes it's me against the world, I like my odds like that to keep me entertained.
    Dont you have a real job?For the hundredth time, since you didn't get it the first 99 times, I'm a university student, my job is to study.
    Dont you have problems? Yeah I do, the fact that I'm bored out of my mind this summer, really feel like playing KO, but don't have a server to play on. Other then that, no problems, I'd summarize my life perfectly, how do you say... stress free, except for exam periods... oh boy are they time consuming to study for.
    Nothing else matters you except what ppl in this forum think about you? Quite contrary. I think you can see I really don't care what people thinking of me on a gaming forum, as most of the forum really loves me.
    You think by refering to the height - language -jobs of the greeks makes you seem like god to all? What lol?
    If so continue i wont say more. Good thing you've realized that I always win. Good day kiddo.
    I look at your posts-number only and i understand to who i am talking to.

    GOOD NIGHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Who`s trolling. You went from OMG THIS SERVER IS BEST EVERYONE COME PLAY AND SEE HOW GOOD OF A MAGE I AM... to FUCK THIS SERVER YOU GUYS CANT GIVE GOOD DATES OR EVEN UPTIME

    and im flattered that you get excited when i post. Add another YorkU bitch who cant get enough of my dick.
    You must be pretty blind if you've seen me post that. But what can I expect of a blind person... just a bunch of lies, that's all. Frosty there comes a time in every man's life where a person has to analyze and differentiate on he situation. Adversing the server by bumping is a whole different concept then what you tried to point out... which all was just pulled out of your ass really.

    I don't get excited when you post. I get excited when anyone posts, and it's towards me. It sure gives the pleasure knowing that I'm about troll the other person and make him look like a retard.

    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdhking View Post
    Agreed, You talk so much shit but honestly your not anything special lol
    I'm special in every single way, no need in denying the fact. You didn't know bro? Im the best mage alive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    idk why you guys flame him -- your going to play his server anyway; so relax xD
    Well think of it like a job really. You fail to do something at work and you end up being yelled at by your boss or even worse, getting fired. Same with this situation. If you fail to uphold your promises then you deserve to get shit talked, and in this case hopefully it even brings up some motivation in what he is doing, or actually give up from not being able to hear anymore and well do anything about his problem, at least that way we know to stop swishing our time .

    Either way you are right, we're all waiting for it. But in the meantime, a menz got to do what a menz got to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Na, the unbeatable guy has always been a faggot. He talked the same shit when the ko4life server was coming out, he got his ass raped and quit the server. He claims that his "TheReapers" is more famous then the ares/logos "TheReapers" which was founded by Grobs

    The guy is full of himself, he ended up crying to get himself unbanned from this forum, which is probably a good thing because I find most his posts quite entertaining.
    lol another person that likes pulling shit out of his ass. I think you and frosty would make a cute couple.

    Where to begin? Ko4life server. As I recall correctly, ko4life never officially released and was only in it's beta stage, to be more specific a PK beta. If my memories serves me right, and it pretty much always does, I remember having a bordered H on the PK beta. So if you ask me, I'm pretty sure I was the one that was raping your ass. After all you were the person that I remember getting raped by my party over and over again, and then you came on to the forums to make a lame excuse, "I'm from Australia, I'm lagging so badly". In conclusion, you got raped, and I raped kkthxbb.

    I didn't even know an USKO clan called theReapers until some random came and made it on ko4life. It just so happens that random is your butt buddy and you've together in the same clan, so no wonder you are talking smack and thinking you're right. Realistically, ask any old school player, which I really doubt there is even a few left and they will tell you who theReapers were... At least the ones that played MYKO, which was after all released earlier then USKO, thus not only making the MYKO reapers an even older clan from way back in 2004 but also a more famous one too.

    Once again, pulling shit out of your ass with the ban thing. Before we switched to the new forums I've been banned 8 times. After that I just lost count, but it's been somewhere close to15 times in total. What makes you think I'd cry over that specific ban that a corrupted nazi gave me, while I had 14 others to back it up. I'm used to them, and nothing differentiates one from another really.
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 08-07-2011 at 02:30 AM.

  15. #1620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol another person that likes pulling shit out of his ass. I think you and frosty would make a cute couple.

    Where to begin? Ko4life server. As I recall correctly, ko4life never officially released and was only in it's beta stage, to be more specific a PK beta. If my memories serves me right, and it pretty much always does, I remember having a bordered H on the PK beta. So if you ask me, I'm pretty sure I was the one that was raping your ass. After all you were the person that I remember getting raped by my party over and over again, and then you came on to the forums to make a lame excuse, "I'm from Australia, I'm lagging so badly". In conclusion, you got raped, and I raped kkthxbb.

    I didn't even know an USKO clan called theReapers until some random came and made it on ko4life. It just so happens that random is your butt buddy and you've together in the same clan, so no wonder you are talking smack and thinking you're right. Realistically, ask any old school player, which I really doubt there is even a few left and they will tell you who theReapers were... At least the ones that played MYKO, which was after all released earlier then USKO, thus not only making the MYKO reapers an even older clan from way back in 2004 but also a more famous one too.

    Once again, pulling shit out of your ass with the ban thing. Before we switched to the new forums I've been banned 8 times. After that I just lost count, but it's been somewhere close to15 times in total. What makes you think I'd cry over that specific ban that a corrupted nazi gave me, while I had 14 others to back it up. I'm used to them, and nothing differentiates one from another really.
    lol dude, you and your clan got raped by OttomanEmpire (TheReapers) we made that clan name for the lol's.. watch first 13 seconds of the video, you get raped pretty quickly.

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvFOm3FRepQ[/ame]

    Yes it was a beta, however you claimed you were going to own it.. fact was we were #1 on rankings, had the king and dominated it.. you cried like a little girl and quit. You have never owned me the fact you even say that is laughable, I asked you for a 1v1 for the right to the name TheReapers, you declined and told me to pm some of your friends who ended up not wanting to 1v1 me.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •