Page 113 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by stevenFTW Im just trying to make you understand that nobody cares whos the best on a game ...
Page: 113


  1. #1681
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Im just trying to make you understand that nobody cares whos the best on a game which has no following and no competitive scene.. If you want to be a pro gamer, then you should be playing a game like sc2, dota, LoL.. everybody can be a pro on knight online because there is no competition and nobody cares for it.

    As for only one person making 200k, no not at all.. many pro gamers make that, MC also made 200k+ from tournament winnings in last 10 months or so, Moon has made probably made over 2million USD, and hes only 24 years old.. he was a wc3 player and just recently moved to sc2, he signed for a new team for $650k usd.

    Im sure you have heard of Boxer, the guy is rumoured to have been paid over $500k usd to have a documentary made about him, on top of that he makes around 490k per year. The guy is worth millions of dollars and he plays a computer game because he enjoys it and has probably over a million fans world wide.

    when you achieve something like that you can brag about it all you want, being the best in KO means nothing, saying "im the best mage KO has ever seen" makes you look very stupid.
    Lol? Theres actually ppl who get payed for playing games?

  2. #1682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Lol? Theres actually ppl who get payed for playing games?
    Yes, simply because of how big these games are how much following the professional scene has, for instance in Korea sc2 is actually televised because of the huge amount of audience, on top of that pro gamers there are considered celebrities.

    This month dota2 will be having a $1million usd first prize tournament.. crazy huh?

  3. #1683
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    If you say it's so great, which I believe you upon it, how come hardly anyone heard of it's release, or in this case specifically me? I keep on top of all the new releases that have a bright future ahead, yet I haven't even heard of this one until now.
    I think only you can answer that one. Its release was widely anticipated, I know of quite a few people who pre-ordered it several months before its release (if that says anything at all).
    Although I never got into SC (and haven't bought/played SC2), and definitely don't make an effort to keep up on latest & upcoming game releases, even I knew about it since shortly before it was announced.

    Anyway, KO section eh.

  4. #1684
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Lol? Theres actually ppl who get payed for playing games?
    It's like all other sports, ppls getting payed for playing soccer/gold/baseball etc.

    All you need is to be better then everyone else.

  5. #1685
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Starcraft 2 bros i'm grandmaster eu bb, let's fight more. I win money from cup not like ko bb.

  6. #1686
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    If you say it's so great, which I believe you upon it, how come hardly anyone heard of it's release, or in this case specifically me? I keep on top of all the new releases that have a bright future ahead, yet I haven't even heard of this one until now.
    u do realise u live in unbeatableland pulling unbeatable e-cocks out of your ass right?

    either you're stupid or you're just FUCKING CLUELESSLY DUMB if you haven't heard of starcraft 2. no offence but... its just dumb to say "how come hardly anyone heard of it's release" when its only you who is still living in a hole.

  7. #1687
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Yes, simply because of how big these games are how much following the professional scene has, for instance in Korea sc2 is actually televised because of the huge amount of audience, on top of that pro gamers there are considered celebrities.

    This month dota2 will be having a $1million usd first prize tournament.. crazy huh?
    the dota/starcraft market is huge in china/korea respectively, so i guess you can say asia is the main driving force of how these e-sports turn out to be so immensely popular.

    and to make it ko-relevant, no knight online is not an e-sport. lol.

  8. #1688
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    the dota/starcraft market is huge in china/korea respectively, so i guess you can say asia is the main driving force of how these e-sports turn out to be so immensely popular.

    and to make it ko-relevant, no knight online is not an e-sport. lol.
    Indeed, KO can't become an esport simply because its too small, and secondly and most importantly nobody cares for the competition.. nobody cares about who is the best etc..

    I was trying to point out to him so that he understands that being the best in KO is not an achievement at all and that If he wants to brag about being good at a game he should play a competitive game that actually requires skill and he will realise fast enough that he doesn't stand a chance against real pro gamers.

    The sad part of it all is, hes not even good at KO .. lol.

  9. #1689
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    In that picture, im pretty sure im not using pauldron+pads and also on buffs.. and you barely won with 900hp, also frukwan use to play on meow before he played on juicy, he wasn't very good at rogue at all..All my vses with undez rogues were 1 sided. Coldbloodedkillah (I think jason) gave me some good vses, and stonecoldkillah was also a good rogue
    Nah just pauldron - 4 lvls diff equals out a no pauldron if not even still a dis advantage to me. Using buffs? Bad excuse - for all I know you could of been using undying. I am Jason. There was another Jason, he played deadlykillah. The only rogue I couldn't beat was stone, simply out geared me

  10. #1690
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    u do realise u live in unbeatableland pulling unbeatable e-cocks out of your ass right?

    either you're stupid or you're just FUCKING CLUELESSLY DUMB if you haven't heard of starcraft 2. no offence but... its just dumb to say "how come hardly anyone heard of it's release" when its only you who is still living in a hole.


    I fucking hardcore was lol'in at that first line, oh fuck me....

  11. #1691
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Im just trying to make you understand that nobody cares whos the best on a game which has no following and no competitive scene.. If you want to be a pro gamer, then you should be playing a game like sc2, dota, LoL.. everybody can be a pro on knight online because there is no competition and nobody cares for it.

    As for only one person making 200k, no not at all.. many pro gamers make that, MC also made 200k+ from tournament winnings in last 10 months or so, Moon has made probably made over 2million USD, and hes only 24 years old.. he was a wc3 player and just recently moved to sc2, he signed for a new team for $650k usd.

    Im sure you have heard of Boxer, the guy is rumoured to have been paid over $500k usd to have a documentary made about him, on top of that he makes around 490k per year. The guy is worth millions of dollars and he plays a computer game because he enjoys it and has probably over a million fans world wide.

    when you achieve something like that you can brag about it all you want, being the best in KO means nothing, saying "im the best mage KO has ever seen" makes you look very stupid.
    Even if it`s true to does winnings, it`s just a matter of routine and sure it takes more skills then KO, but not that much. No I haven`t played SC2, but I`m assuming it`s almost the same as SC. And SC was the same as WC3. And WC3 was the game that I was top in my country for 5v5 scrims. If you`re telling me WC3 required skills, I would just lol honestly... and maybe that loling might be just cause I was one of the top players in that game.

    Either way, I`m happy for people that can make a living off a game... honestly I wouldn`t mind that myself... but if you choose that path you honestly choose to imprision yourself for life. I really doubt many people would choose that. When you think about it, sure you might get 200k$, but what happens when the game gets out of fashion in 5 years?

    Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    u do realise u live in unbeatableland pulling unbeatable e-cocks out of your ass right?

    either you're stupid or you're just FUCKING CLUELESSLY DUMB if you haven't heard of starcraft 2. no offence but... its just dumb to say "how come hardly anyone heard of it's release" when its only you who is still living in a hole.
    I`m sorry, I guess I`m not Asian... such news does not make my front page coverage.

  12. #1692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Nah just pauldron - 4 lvls diff equals out a no pauldron if not even still a dis advantage to me. Using buffs? Bad excuse - for all I know you could of been using undying. I am Jason. There was another Jason, he played deadlykillah. The only rogue I couldn't beat was stone, simply out geared me
    I don't think I could lose to you with just pauldron off, im super arrogant I probably had more then just pauldron off, infact if you take a look at the pic closely you will see that im not wearing any chitin pads either. As for undying, at that level it would probably give less hp then 1500. I managed to beat stonecoldkillah the few times I encountered him in CZ, however afterwards he managed to get super geared to the point he was doubling my damage which ofcourse he won.

    Also can you explain when that pic was from? It shows me in AFK, but I only joined AFK after I was lvl 71+ and also at that point picnic was already in AFK, in that pic it shows him in work, and it must be really early in the server because knight rankings weren't out which is why there was no capes.. When i joined AFK they already had capes. I was in Vicarious with PanchoVilla back then. I can remember this quite perfectly, because icecoldkillah and extremekillah had come from orc to join AFK, I joined probably few days after them which was a long time into the server. Possibly 3months into the server... you have the ksc version of that ss?

  13. #1693
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Only thing i have to say is :

    I haven't played this game for several years now, and yet, people still crying about me

    Steven, i am not even going to discuss this, better yet, i cant believe that you still remember everything that happened in a game 4-5 years ago. I have only this to show to the rest, and its a mini movie that i made when i was in logos. The Screenshots that i had captured were also putted into this video. U can see clearly how i made fun of the reapers clan, and their leader in colony zone. Just check the end of the movie for nice footage and as chab0 said, proof.

    Gl with flaming!

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxziXdy0YVU]‪Steel0 logos pk movie Knight online‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

    Btw steven , we both know what really happened, just be happy that i dont have screenshots left ;]

  14. #1694
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    I don't think I could lose to you with just pauldron off, im super arrogant I probably had more then just pauldron off, infact if you take a look at the pic closely you will see that im not wearing any chitin pads either. As for undying, at that level it would probably give less hp then 1500. I managed to beat stonecoldkillah the few times I encountered him in CZ, however afterwards he managed to get super geared to the point he was doubling my damage which ofcourse he won.

    Also can you explain when that pic was from? It shows me in AFK, but I only joined AFK after I was lvl 71+ and also at that point picnic was already in AFK, in that pic it shows him in work, and it must be really early in the server because knight rankings weren't out which is why there was no capes.. When i joined AFK they already had capes. I was in Vicarious with PanchoVilla back then. I can remember this quite perfectly, because icecoldkillah and extremekillah had come from orc to join AFK, I joined probably few days after them which was a long time into the server. Possibly 3months into the server... you have the ksc version of that ss?
    How about you both go vs on sexyko? Seeing as your both telling different stories.

  15. #1695
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Indeed, KO can't become an esport simply because its too small, and secondly and most importantly nobody cares for the competition.. nobody cares about who is the best etc..

    I was trying to point out to him so that he understands that being the best in KO is not an achievement at all
    and that If he wants to brag about being good at a game he should play a competitive game that actually requires skill and he will realise fast enough that he doesn't stand a chance against real pro gamers.

    The sad part of it all is, hes not even good at KO .. lol.
    Then why have you spammed the last 3 pages of this topic trying to prove that you beat a few people in vs's 2 years ago? I mean seriously, damn.

    And I can't believe you people are arguing earlier about who is the best warrior, lofuckingl. Warrior is probably the easiest class on any game to play, on usko it's done to who has the better gear/lvl, on eqaul vs's its literally just luck/if the other person screws up.

    Thirdly a big rofl at asking for a KSC for that vs, you're not that special that anyone would edit a SS for you, bro.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •