Page 114 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Even if it`s true to does winnings, it`s just a matter of routine and sure it ...
Page: 114


  1. #1696
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Even if it`s true to does winnings, it`s just a matter of routine and sure it takes more skills then KO, but not that much. No I haven`t played SC2, but I`m assuming it`s almost the same as SC. And SC was the same as WC3. And WC3 was the game that I was top in my country for 5v5 scrims. If you`re telling me WC3 required skills, I would just lol honestly... and maybe that loling might be just cause I was one of the top players in that game.

    Either way, I`m happy for people that can make a living off a game... honestly I wouldn`t mind that myself... but if you choose that path you honestly choose to imprision yourself for life. I really doubt many people would choose that. When you think about it, sure you might get 200k$, but what happens when the game gets out of fashion in 5 years?

    I`m sorry, I guess I`m not Asian... such news does not make my front page coverage.
    SC2s skillcap is so high compared to KOs you would never understand.

    When the game gets outdated they play another game or retire to work whit something else probebly,not hard for someone so famous to get a decent job offer.

  2. #1697
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Tbh i would love to vs steven , but this isnt my battle , it's steven's trying to bullshit everything up and state that hes the best .:F well this aint new to you but : you ain't you aint the best bro , get over it and just admit that ppl raped you

  3. #1698
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeneje-SteeLo View Post
    Only thing i have to say is :

    I haven't played this game for several years now, and yet, people still crying about me

    Steven, i am not even going to discuss this, better yet, i cant believe that you still remember everything that happened in a game 4-5 years ago. I have only this to show to the rest, and its a mini movie that i made when i was in logos. The Screenshots that i had captured were also putted into this video. U can see clearly how i made fun of the reapers clan, and their leader in colony zone. Just check the end of the movie for nice footage and as chab0 said, proof.

    Gl with flaming!

    ‪Steel0 logos pk movie Knight online‬‏ - YouTube

    Btw steven , we both know what really happened, just be happy that i dont have screenshots left ;]
    lol you were only mentioned because you and your brother are using a smurf account (LEJ) to post about yourselves.. Im guessing you guys are ashamed to post on these forums because miracle is viewed as the worst cheating scum on this forum. Your video shows nothing, you beat grobs when your using +8dd? I have many ksc's of beating you easily without redball, however I would have to go through thousands of ksc's to find it which is not worth my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Then why have you spammed the last 3 pages of this topic trying to prove that you beat a few people in vs's 2 years ago? I mean seriously, damn.

    And I can't believe you people are arguing earlier about who is the best warrior, lofuckingl. Warrior is probably the easiest class on any game to play, on usko it's done to who has the better gear/lvl, on eqaul vs's its literally just luck/if the other person screws up.

    Thirdly a big rofl at asking for a KSC for that vs, you're not that special that anyone would edit a SS for you, bro.
    Pure entertainment The difference between me and unbeatable is you don't see me saying "im the best player that has ever existed" etc.. I have never claimed to be the best or ever cared for it.

    you just mad cause liverpool sux balls right now ;D

  4. #1699
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471

    Default

    and ur just a big fat liar.grow up man realy
    only lies come`s out of ur mouth nothing more

  5. #1700
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    and ur just a big fat liar.grow up man realy
    only lies come`s out of ur mouth nothing more
    yea, because you have a lot credibility..you lead a clan called Miracle which was banned from 3 different servers, for wallhacking, bug abusing, duping and god knows what else. However didn't expect anything less from turks

  6. #1701
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Yawn. You all suck. End of story.

  7. #1702
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Pure entertainment The difference between me and unbeatable is you don't see me saying "im the best player that has ever existed" etc.. I have never claimed to be the best or ever cared for it.

    you just mad cause liverpool sux balls right now ;D
    For one I know nik get's enjoyment out of saying that and trolling peoples reactions, so your motives may be more alike then you think. You're not claiming you're the best, yes, but you're going out of your way to prove you were good, on servers that were various years ago.

    And football related comments from an Australian who supports Chelsea, hmm. I guess you started supporting them in 03/4, as that was literally when they become a club.

  8. #1703
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    For one I know nik get's enjoyment out of saying that and trolling peoples reactions, so your motives may be more alike then you think. You're not claiming you're the best, yes, but you're going out of your way to prove you were good, on servers that were various years ago.

    And football related comments from an Australian who supports Chelsea, hmm. I guess you started supporting them in 03/4, as that was literally when they become a club.
    Liverpool are history. Chelsea are creating history.

    Fernando Torres agrees.

  9. #1704
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    I don't think I could lose to you with just pauldron off, im super arrogant I probably had more then just pauldron off, infact if you take a look at the pic closely you will see that im not wearing any chitin pads either. As for undying, at that level it would probably give less hp then 1500. I managed to beat stonecoldkillah the few times I encountered him in CZ, however afterwards he managed to get super geared to the point he was doubling my damage which ofcourse he won.

    Also can you explain when that pic was from? It shows me in AFK, but I only joined AFK after I was lvl 71+ and also at that point picnic was already in AFK, in that pic it shows him in work, and it must be really early in the server because knight rankings weren't out which is why there was no capes.. When i joined AFK they already had capes. I was in Vicarious with PanchoVilla back then. I can remember this quite perfectly, because icecoldkillah and extremekillah had come from orc to join AFK, I joined probably few days after them which was a long time into the server. Possibly 3months into the server... you have the ksc version of that ss?
    Lul ok whatever, I don't really care what you say or believe because I simply don't care about KO egos anymore...
    Yes I do have the ksc version, if you're asking for the date of it I'll post/edit this later when I'm on my pc and yes - this is very early in the server.

  10. #1705
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Liverpool are history. Chelsea are creating history.

    Fernando Torres agrees.
    you mean Fernadon't Scorres? suarez is better anyway

  11. #1706
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Lul ok whatever, I don't really care what you say or believe because I simply don't care about KO egos anymore...
    Yes I do have the ksc version, if you're asking for the date of it I'll post/edit this later when I'm on my pc and yes - this is very early in the server.
    Hmm alright, I believe you.. I don't care about it either.. just don't remember being in AFK that early on the server.. I think I joined AFK after fierce disbanded then left to make Vicarious with Pancho, which if is the case then back then I was only around lvl 64 or less because I was lvl 64 when me and Pancho made Vicarious.

    Infact, yea actually I was in AFK for a few days before I decided to leave, because I realised that the leader at the time (Derek) was a retard.

  12. #1707
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Starcraft 2.
    For a guy with 1000+ people waiting on him, you sure like to fuck the dog.

  13. #1708
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Hmm alright, I believe you.. I don't care about it either.. just don't remember being in AFK that early on the server.. I think I joined AFK after fierce disbanded then left to make Vicarious with Pancho, which if is the case then back then I was only around lvl 64 or less because I was lvl 64 when me and Pancho made Vicarious.

    Infact, yea actually I was in AFK for a few days before I decided to leave, because I realised that the leader at the time (Derek) was a retard.
    the ksc is dated 7th April 2008

  14. #1709
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Oh and yeah steven. u think im luca / steel0?
    I think many ppl can vouch for me that im LEJ, not some1 else haha
    u pathetic noob. I guess you got beaten up by a turk right u fucking computer geek, playing 24/7 KO trying to proove himself but it aint working haah

  15. #1710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Oh and yeah steven. u think im luca / steel0?
    I think many ppl can vouch for me that im LEJ, not some1 else haha
    u pathetic noob. I guess you got beaten up by a turk right u fucking computer geek, playing 24/7 KO trying to proove himself but it aint working haah
    yea man you got me there, im playing KO 24/7 even though I haven't logged in KO for the past 6 months. Anyways why don't you turks go post on cafegeveze or some place where duping and bug abusing is accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    the ksc is dated 7th April 2008
    Yea, your right.. it was right after fierce disbanded, me and Didinino joined AFK, few days after we left and along with Pancho and Kenshin we made Vicarious.. at the time I was only lvl 64 also not 68 :P this is really early in the server, about a week into the server we are talking about..

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •