Page 124 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i get the 10060 but i see ppl logging.. lol...
Page: 124


  1. #1846
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    195

    Default

    i get the 10060 but i see ppl logging.. lol

  2. #1847
    mr.fox Senior Member henkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    623

    Default

    it took forever to make an account with all the freaking activations and shit.
    and when im finally done with that i cant even login

  3. #1848
    SPiRiT
    Guest

    Default

    oh so server is still down? well then maby this super dev Twostars aint that good as he like to pretend he is..

  4. #1849
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    When twostars said he was the best ? Login is lil bugged and he's sleepin, you guys never sleep? Fucking fishy tard

  5. #1850
    dumb warrżon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    oh so server is still down? well then maby this super dev Twostars aint that good as he like to pretend he is..
    Gameserver isnt down. They attacking loginserver

    Als proof: I am right now ingame

  6. #1851
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    When twostars said he was the best ? Login is lil bugged and he's sleepin, you guys never sleep? Fucking fishy tard

    Dude




    ...





    relax.


    Theres more then enough time for buttkissing once the server gets stable.

  7. #1852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    120

    Default

    nothing wrong with server they just badly prepared for this all waiting for 1 guy to wake up because most of the crew dont have acces.

  8. #1853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mindflayer View Post
    nothing wrong with server they just badly prepared for this all waiting for 1 guy to wake up because most of the crew dont have acces.
    Hillarious . Ahhh man that comment made me smile . So whoose fault is that the server is crashing/going down?

    Lets say u have a car, and it gets stolen. But the thing is that u dont lock it. Then ur insurance company asks "did u lock it". U say "no" Then u go further and say" it wasnt my fault it got stolen." And if u wanna sound even more stupid u go ahead and say "I wasnt prepared that my car was going too get stolen."

    Lol

    Well honestly u made my day.

  9. #1854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Hmm. Seems I'd only just gone to bed when it was hit too. Sneaky fish.

    It's up now anyway.

  10. #1855
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Hillarious . Ahhh man that comment made me smile . So whoose fault is that the server is crashing/going down?

    Lets say u have a car, and it gets stolen. But the thing is that u dont lock it. Then ur insurance company asks "did u lock it". U say "no" Then u go further and say" it wasnt my fault it got stolen." And if u wanna sound even more stupid u go ahead and say "I wasnt prepared that my car was going too get stolen."

    Lol

    Well honestly u made my day.
    gtfo lmao, its twostart's fault for the server to go down after he went to sleep because he's getting ddos'd by god knows how many turks ? yea, logic.

  11. #1856
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Hillarious . Ahhh man that comment made me smile . So whoose fault is that the server is crashing/going down?

    Lets say u have a car, and it gets stolen. But the thing is that u dont lock it. Then ur insurance company asks "did u lock it". U say "no" Then u go further and say" it wasnt my fault it got stolen." And if u wanna sound even more stupid u go ahead and say "I wasnt prepared that my car was going too get stolen."

    Lol

    Well honestly u made my day.
    The server didn't crash. It's just been flooded out by way more source IPs than I can type out/paste, writing up a quick script to help nullroute them faster.

    Perhaps I wasn't completely prepared for the overwhelming floods, but the last 2 weeks of preparation really did help. The server would still be flooded out right now, lol
    There's just not a lot you can do when they're pretty much as determined to take the server down as you are to keep it up. Just have to keep at it.

  12. #1857
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    shit i think i want to attack this server will be fun :lol: a lot of people do it (joke) :P

  13. #1858
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Need a sharer top lvl priest always KC on it 24/7 expscrolls on it evrything

    Ventrillo needed but you dont need too talk

    Pm me here ore jamm1n ore IhadRiceForBreakFast ingame.

  14. #1859
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    The server didn't crash. It's just been flooded out by way more source IPs than I can type out/paste, writing up a quick script to help nullroute them faster.

    Perhaps I wasn't completely prepared for the overwhelming floods, but the last 2 weeks of preparation really did help. The server would still be flooded out right now, lol
    There's just not a lot you can do when they're pretty much as determined to take the server down as you are to keep it up. Just have to keep at it.
    Well too be honest, my post wasnt really about what happend too the server. I wouldn know why it was down cause i dont play it. But some fool comes out and tries too say there is nothing wrong with the server . Thats just simply wrong. That was where i was heading. I got nothing against u or ur server. But oh well i feel like its my job as a fellow (Ko'er) too point out what ppl are saying is wrong.

    lmao

  15. #1860
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    is the server online atm ? login is down, website is down and now forums are also down ....

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •