Page 128 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You should have a look at Turkish section of your forums sometime. While you're dealing with floods, lucky ones ingame ...
Page: 128


  1. #1906
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    You should have a look at Turkish section of your forums sometime. While you're dealing with floods, lucky ones ingame are using X7 experience bug.

    That's what I've seen. Just a little help before it's too late and you're forced to do another wipe.

  2. #1907
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    You should have a look at Turkish section of your forums sometime. While you're dealing with floods, lucky ones ingame are using X7 experience bug.

    That's what I've seen. Just a little help before it's too late and you're forced to do another wipe.
    Actually, two things - one, they're not really an issue (they're easily detected and being banned), and two - those threads were just spammed a short while ago (after I noticed he was doing it, caught him in the act and banned him), we check the Turkish section a bit.

    Also, I'll be implementing my fix for it this afternoon if I get the chance.

  3. #1908
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Serius i did realy try this server... all i get is maby 2 lvl the dc and cant get back in this is just bs. the time it will take for a normal player to get lvl 70 here with farly good gear will be harder then a fucking ardream char on USKO.

  4. #1909
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    Serius i did realy try this server... all i get is maby 2 lvl the dc and cant get back in this is just bs. the time it will take for a normal player to get lvl 70 here with farly good gear will be harder then a fucking ardream char on USKO.
    This must have been a while ago, because it's perfectly fine right now. Actually, it's been pretty good today - we've been able to keep it afloat most of the day, only had to restart it once (the rest of the time we'd - continuously - kill off & IP ban those trying to flood it out).

  5. #1910
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    Serius i did realy try this server... all i get is maby 2 lvl the dc and cant get back in this is just bs. the time it will take for a normal player to get lvl 70 here with farly good gear will be harder then a fucking ardream char on USKO.
    Your point being? Getting 59 in USKO now a days takes a day max for hard core players... is that what you were expecting? Poof 70?

    There is a reason why it's called a farm server.

    People get to spoiled if they only played ROFD and later patches... I'm sorry to break it to you but in ROFD it was a piece of cake to get 70, while in KE you actually had to work for it for months instead of 1 week

  6. #1911
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Nik is defending again! THE LOSS OF FACE IS EXTREME

  7. #1912
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    What char are you playing?
    Ihadriceforbreakfast human priest

  8. #1913
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Nik is defending again! THE LOSS OF FACE IS EXTREME
    Defending what? The fact that it takes a day to get to 59 on USKO and it takes months to get to 70 on KE? ... Your posts honestly sometimes just don't make sense.

  9. #1914
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceano View Post
    hmmm? i was referring to osko not kotastic. so what's the point of your post again?
    To ask what was ur point?


    From the looks of it, osko is everything ko-tasticx isnt.

  10. #1915
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    This must have been a while ago, because it's perfectly fine right now. Actually, it's been pretty good today - we've been able to keep it afloat most of the day, only had to restart it once (the rest of the time we'd - continuously - kill off & IP ban those trying to flood it out).
    Itīs because no1 is playing anymore. max peak is 400users. go play a farm server with 400 users where 250 are in moradon, 150 are xping, 35 are doing nothing, 15 are īpkingī

  11. #1916
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Itīs because no1 is playing anymore. max peak is 400users. go play a farm server with 400 users where 250 are in moradon, 150 are xping, 35 are doing nothing, 15 are īpkingī
    Sadly, our peak dropping to about 500 isn't cause for them cease their attacks. At this point, I have no doubt they'll stop willingly until the server is offline permanently, but it appears as long as the majority of their traffic is dropped at the firewall, everything remains stable. As soon as they introduce new flooding clients however, lag spikes are evident (but they're getting less and less, as I presume, there's not much left of their botnet that hasn't been nullrouted). Most of it gets caught automatically fairly quickly, but my being there during a flood helps a lot to drop them.

    Thus far, I think we've done a fairly good job at reducing the effectiveness of the attacks on the servers, and obviously dropping their access. The population is starting to become a concern, but I have no doubt Shurt's planned for that, so I guess we'll see what happens soon!

  12. #1917
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Just keep the server up, people will eventually get 60+ and start gearing themselves and won't be two hits, if the server proves to be stable i think it will be like oldskoolko ( dead at start, ended up with a ton of people )

  13. #1918
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Defending what? The fact that it takes a day to get to 59 on USKO and it takes months to get to 70 on KE? ... Your posts honestly sometimes just don't make sense.
    Actually it is pretty much the same, KE and now.

    Back then lvl 70 was max lvl and took months.

    now 83 is max lvl and takes months.

    Did you expect people to keep playing if it took 4 months to get 70 then another 6months to get 80 and then another year for 83?

  14. #1919
    IamForsete
    Guest

    Default

    Is the server down ?

  15. #1920
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ka-na-da
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Well the truth is, this is the only hardcore "old school like" english server in the private server community. I tried SexyKO, it's for USD guys and peruvians. I tried OldSchool, it was nice, but not what I wanted. I tried YourKO but that was just full KOXP.

    I only tried the others, because of the downtime during the initial launch. Otherwise I would not be playing at all.

    If they build it (and keep it up), they will come...

    Most peruvians though are scared atm. They know the english have always dominated them in PK. They will most likely stay at SexyKO, which is fine. Should they wish to donate some NP, stop on by.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •