Page 134 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by elzeus leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedsssssssss!?! OH GOD! Where have you been? :<...
Page: 134


  1. #1996
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elzeus View Post
    leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedsssssssss!?!
    OH GOD! Where have you been? :<

  2. #1997
    elzeus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    OH GOD! Where have you been? :<
    Corporate America. Were you guys rioting in LEEDS? I wish I was there.

    I'm in KOtastic spikin' your humans.

  3. #1998
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elzeus View Post
    Corporate America. Were you guys rioting in LEEDS? I wish I was there.

    I'm in KOtastic spikin' your humans.
    Isnt there always someone rioting in LEEDS? :P Drop me a PM, let me know who you are in-game.

  4. #1999
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Quote please.
    (OFFLINE) Board Offline

    SAY A THANK YOU TO YOUR LOVELY TWOSTARS FOR PRESHELLED LOGIN SERVER / AUJARD

    CLOSED, BYE.
    I take that to mean both, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned Aujard at all? :P

    Anyway, the past is the past. Let's leave it there, in the old thread that was in.
    Honestly, aside from bumping the thread this helps KO-Tastic none, so let's leave all this crap out of KO-Tastic's thread. It really doesn't even pertain to it (and any personal issues you have with me, are as stated, with me, not KO-Tastic).

    I'm done mate. Good luck with whatever you're doing/working on right now.

  5. #2000
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    edited

    10 chars
    Last edited by Anibal; 08-23-2011 at 05:29 AM.

  6. #2001
    Senior Member Dumar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Gehenna - were mother resides
    Posts
    241

    Default

    cross posted from my thread in the kotastic forum




    Hello lovlies,

    I have decided it would be a grand idea to find a fella from ye ole days of ko who possibly knows me, or any of my clannies (schrotti, 0000000, felix, arach, tlax, sdude etc etc) that maybe doesn't have as much time as he would like for this game, but would still like to have a bit of fun on this here private server.

    If the idea appeals to you, let me know right here in this little thread of mine or pm me and I will get back to you tonight or tommorow at the latest.

    It is fairly important that you are on friendly terms with the people I have mentioned, and that you have had experience on this type of character before. It would also help if you are willing to use mumble and speak well enough english to understand/be understood.

  7. #2002
    Senior Member Dumar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Gehenna - were mother resides
    Posts
    241

    Default

    basically i have a level 60 sin and I'd love someone who used to play on diez with us, or was friendly with us to come and save them selves some time leveling a char and share mine. And it WILL be as much yours as mine, thats a promise.

    just message me here or on the kotastic forums and ill get back to you straight away.

  8. #2003
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Okay... I am not the best guy when it comes down to security, but all the ongoing exploits on PSKO server files made me research and read alot lately.
    . Not trying to call SexyReplay as idiot (since u called me as an idiot) but they also got their files leaked once or twice, but I am not really sure how. Trillions of ways to do it, so... check Snoxd or any other turkish psko forum to download sexyko files sometime. My files never got leaked for a hack reason or something, I was social-engineered, which wasn't expected for me, otherwise I would be prepared.

    .
    If i remeber correctly, it was u who wrote on snoxd. That the Sexyreplay's files that got leeched out didn work. Meaning nobody could get them working. So bummer.

    And u say u were not prepared before ur files got leeched. Its like u buy a new house, and you want to wait buying insurance. Well the next day ur house burns down. And u say " I wasnt prepared that my house would burn". Its either way ur fault

    Honestly You're a turk , in these forums. And i have no respect to turks. Dont u think there is a reason why turks has been IP banned from ko4life? Cause well they are simply stupid.

    Fuk allah and ataturk

  9. #2004
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumar View Post
    Hello lovlies,

    I have decided it would be a grand idea to find a fella from ye ole days of ko who possibly knows me, or any of my clannies (schrotti, 0000000, felix, arach, tlax, sdude etc etc) that maybe doesn't have as much time as he would like for this game, but would still like to have a bit of fun on this here private server.

    If the idea appeals to you, let me know right here in this little thread of mine or pm me and I will get back to you tonight or tommorow at the latest.

    It is fairly important that you are on friendly terms with the people I have mentioned, and that you have had experience on this type of character before. It would also help if you are willing to use mumble and speak well enough english to understand/be understood.
    Dumar you fucking lazy traitor, don't be a sharing faggot. How about you share my fist which I'm going to ram into your stomach. Tearing up dem apostles at level 5x with stilettos +8 like a boss. I need a partner in slackdom since everyone else is nolife levelling to 62. Sliding DMs all day with no buffs because I live on the edge. Disregard xp, acquire shit daggers. Don't do drugs kids.

  10. #2005
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    And u say u were not prepared before ur files got leeched. Its like u buy a new house, and you want to wait buying insurance. Well the next day ur house burns down. And u say " I wasnt prepared that my house would burn". Its either way ur fault
    This makes no sense at all, cause even if he had "insurance" the house would still have burned down and the files still would have gotten leeched, which means the damage was done... Yes the insurance company will help you financially with your house. But I don't see how they would do this with ko-files or how any of this is related to leeched ko Files... Even when they are leeched, theres nothing you can do anymore.

    Insurance aint protection, he should have protected his files or to use a metaphore "install smoke detectors" to prevent the house from burning down in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Honestly You're a turk , in these forums. And i have no respect to turks. Dont u think there is a reason why turks has been IP banned from ko4life? Cause well they are simply stupid.

    Fuk allah and ataturk
    Seriously....?

    On-topic: There was a boss event yesterday and it was great, a lot of pk.... about 350-400 users online and the population is going up... so to everyone who wants to join, do it today! so you don't fall too far behind... next event is on thursday.

  11. #2006
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Ohhhhhhh didnt want to post anything, but johny, I hope I will see you in real life, so i can take you in hostage, bring you to a room where i will rape ur sister and your mother, and then shoot them in their heads , and then cut your arms , your legs off. Just to make you suffer, suffer and sufer .

  12. #2007
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Ohhhhhhh didnt want to post anything, but johny, I hope I will see you in real life, so i can take you in hostage, bring you to a room where i will rape ur sister and your mother, and then shoot them in their heads , and then cut your arms , your legs off. Just to make you suffer, suffer and sufer .
    Even though Jonny is an idiot... way to be a typical Turk. Threats over the internet... internet tough guy.

  13. #2008
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    If i remeber correctly, it was u who wrote on snoxd. That the Sexyreplay's files that got leeched out didn work. Meaning nobody could get them working. So bummer.
    They couldn't get it to work because server files inside had a hardware check. (something I heard) It could be patched with reverse engineering but doubt these developers can, except Twostars and few others.

    As for the KO-Panel, people who knew the "basics" of PHP/SQL got it to work, it is currently being used on few private servers already.

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    And u say u were not prepared before ur files got leeched. Its like u buy a new house, and you want to wait buying insurance. Well the next day ur house burns down. And u say &quot; I wasnt prepared that my house would burn&quot;. Its either way ur fault
    Insurance? We're talking about virtual things. There's no insurance available for that. (even if there is, it would be utterly pointless.)

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Honestly You're a turk , in these forums. And i have no respect to turks. Dont u think there is a reason why turks has been IP banned from ko4life? Cause well they are simply stupid.

    Fuk allah and ataturk
    You are talking like your IQ level allows you to telepath to learn my IQ level over few thousands km long of fiberoptic internet lines.

    Turks were banned from ko4life for one reason - ddosing it. That's why ko4life staff had to put a block on our entire IP range. Back in the days when I contacted admins about my proxy, they said they allow me and few others to use it.

    I don't even know why I reply you. By looking at your comments I believe you're something around 13-14. Please, don't make me waste my time.

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post

    Anyway, the past is the past. Let's leave it there, in the old thread that was in.
    Honestly, aside from bumping the thread this helps KO-Tastic none, so let's leave all this crap out of KO-Tastic's thread. It really doesn't even pertain to it (and any personal issues you have with me, are as stated, with me, not KO-Tastic).

    I'm done mate. Good luck with whatever you're doing/working on right now.
    I told you, we could discuss about it on PM... but it's okay. I'll comment no longer in this topic.

    On a side note, thanks, I appreciate it. Good luck to you also.

  14. #2009
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Fuk allah and ataturk
    what can i say
    people walk and dogs bark
    u mad ?

  15. #2010
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Ohhhhhhh didnt want to post anything, but johny, I hope I will see you in real life, so i can take you in hostage, bring you to a room where i will rape ur sister and your mother, and then shoot them in their heads , and then cut your arms , your legs off. Just to make you suffer, suffer and sufer .
    Does your religion really allow you to do so :P ?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •