its the game down ?
This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its the game down ?...
Lunar War Changes/Bug fixes:
- We've finally managed to get rid of those pesky little bugs that allowed bugging through the jail gate (by relogging, or even being teleported). Well - No More! On top of that, we've also removed the so called "death timer" system entirely. You will no longer have to wait 3 full minutes before being able to teleport your party member again after they have died. You'll now be able to instantly tp anyone and everyone that is not inside the jail.
- Killing the Keeper of the opposite nation now grants you an instant Win and you will be able to invade the other nation's hometown.
- Re-Spawn scrolls are no longer functional within the Lunar War, they've been disabled in said Zone entirely. (*)
Dark Lunar War!
- We've added an automated schedule for Dark Lunar Wars!
- Dark Lunar Wars will be held every Tuesday and Friday, the same time schedule as regular Wars. Please see: War Times
- General Dark Lunar War information: The Level cap for the DLW is 50. Unlike Ardream and DLW in later expansions (ROFD; New Moradon; Chaos Expansion; etc.) We'd like to keep it at 50, just as it was in KE. We think it makes things a little bit more interesting and dynamic.
Castle Siege War!
- As we all know, many of you've been anticipating the server's first Castle Siege War. Well, good news everyone, it will be held this Sunday night at 12am server time, so bring your clans and get ready for some action!
- As everyone may have noticed the king system has been fixed and is working as intended.
Border NP Symbols:
- The Permanent NP Ranking (The Total NPs, also known as the bordered PK Symbols), have finally been reset with the 1st This Month!
- We promised you we would shorten their update time, so we have! Starting today We will be updating them every 14 days.
- Every newly created character will now automatically be placed in the "Beginner Clan". This clan was created to ease new players into the server by giving them the opportunity to meet new players around their own level to farm and exp with.
- Every clanless character lvl 59 and under has been placed into the beginner clan
Starter Level and Items:
- Starting tonight (Friday Evening), every newly created character will be starting at level 50. New characters will be given a "starter gear" consisting of non-upgradeable items. All current characters under level 50 will be leveled to 50 and given the starter gear. If your character is lvl 50 you can receive the starter gear by simply opening and closing your PUS in game.
- The Level requirements from level 50 to 60 have been drastically decreased. With a few hours of decent xp time a player can be level 60 and on par with the majority of players on this server.
Bunny of Doom!
- Bunny Of Doom exp event! A Massive Rabbit, whom we like to call "Bunny of Doom" will be spawning, every 6 hours, outside of the two hometowns (El Morad Castle & Lufferson Castle). You will receive a great exp reward in the form of a blessing (Much like the monument blessings during war! Everyone nearby will receive it) once the bunny is slain. Additionally, it could also drop low class unique jewelry. Could this be any better? Brings back the good ol' feelings of USKO's Thanksgiving and Christmas events doesn't it?
That's it for this weeks changes and updates. Whew, quite a lot to read wasn't it? But... There's even more to come. Yes you heard right.. More!
Remember the exciting previews we mentioned in the beginning of this post? Well... Lets have a little look, shall we?
- The Big Scavanger hunt! (Read below for further information) (**)
- Border Defense War! Without a doubt, the most requested. We're still working on having it fully implemented. In the meantime, take a look at few of these screenshots we've taken for you. After all.. what's a preview without something fancy to look at?
- http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/932/20119117121.th.jpg http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3479/201191171228.th.jpg
- We're tackling down the Mage AP bug! It was recently made known to us that the mage's staffs do NOT multiply mage's damage output properly. (This was the same case back in USKO when KE was first implemented, known as the "Mage Staff Bug" for those that remember.)
- Ascent scrolls level cap will now be increased on a weekly basis! Starting today you will be able to use your ascent scrolls up to level 61, as opposed to 60. Every week they will be able to be used at a higher level up to level 70.
- Re-Spawn scrolls have also been given a 5 Minute cooldown. We all know how much you love to use them, but the "abuse" really was going too far. (*)
- The Big Scavanger hunt details!
KOTastic's big scavanger hunt! Over the course of next week we'll be randomly spawning a special mob - somewhere, all across the map. Every day covers a new theme, for instance;
Monday is the day of the Skeletons, what this means for you: There will be a special Skeleton type of boss spawned at a hidden location - every 3 hours, somewhere in your hometowns! (Lufferson, El Morad Castle). This special Skeleton will drop a Quest Item. Every day we'll be having a new theme and with that, new monsters and new event items. This event will last for Two weeks, the first person to have collected 3 of ALL event items will be rewarded greatly! The reward may contain, but is not limited to; 1000 Knight Cash, A +5 High Class Weapon of your choice (No FT uniques such as; Hell breaker, Dark Vance, Smite Hammer, etc. - And the obvious, No Chitin Shields), A low class unique jewel (kekuri belt, kekuri ring, amulete of dexterity, you name it!), an entire level worth of exp, or perhaps 1000 NPs, the choice is yours. (**)
Update! much easier now for new players, see ya ingame
Too bad they didnt do what most of the community wanted an instant 60 with master and get this thing going.
too bad everyone is lazy farming and lvling properly, like before thats why that server is gonna change or die
How many people are online? The panel doesnt work..
This server is great , If you like the old style KO , then you will love this server.
server's great, could use more people but other than that pretty good, it's not too late to start with the new updates
Actually bumping this up... 1 day and ur 60 with some starter gear!
Was busy so I didn't care to write much shit down but here goes now.
- Played 3 days sofar (just 5h a day) and i'm 60 lvl 40% and I havent donated for prem or exp scrolls.
- In start you get enought items to farm gear but u might wanna make some friends so you can get some parties easier. Items don't cost too much (shard +3 22m) so you can also farm BUS from Uruks and other items w/e u want to get money and buy your gear.. cept for uniques which are not for sale lol.
Anyway join or don't like I really care that much but it'll prolly be the best server u can choose atm because its stable and has a BIG english community and lots of old school players + the best developers.