Page 143 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars You're corrupt. Clan bug's fixed, at least on the test server. Needs a restart for that ...
Page: 143

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You're corrupt.

Clan bug's fixed, at least on the test server. Needs a restart for that to come into effect, still working on the ally bugs.
    What? How is he corrupt o.o

Wait, on this server if you own castle and you close gates, every isiloon is yours, and gms will even help you make sure no one ks "your isi"?

ha
    Last edited by Ethernal; 09-13-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    Wait, on this server if you own castle and you close gates, every isiloon is yours, and gms will even help you make sure no one ks "your isi"?

ha
    hard to believe, but you are correct lol, also farming in abyss is now impossible for everyone

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Omagosh, didnt u know? Ko has had that bug ever since Nixons administration. It was just now brought up and fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    hard to believe, but you are correct lol, also farming in abyss is now impossible for everyone

LOL
    10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Omagosh, didnt u know? Ko has had that bug ever since Nixons administration. It was just now brought up and fixed.
    this made me lol

hahaha this keeps getting funnier as it goes, now you cannot leave a mage in delos castle and log off, you get teleported to town, they really are going to every measure to stop our clan killing isiloon, not biased ey twostars?

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    hahaha this keeps getting funnier as it goes, now you cannot leave a mage in delos castle and log off, you get teleported to town, they really are going to every measure to stop our clan killing isiloon, not biased ey twostars?
    Lol, once again. This is not about your clan.

The rules apply to everyone, to every single clan on this server . If you take the castle on next csw, u'll be the guys killing it non-stop...

I don't see how this is being biased. I also like how people are joining this drama without even playing the server.

This shit is unbeliavable seriously.

Even the CSW was a joke, the first CSW when only we could enter was cancelled, fair play. The second CSW Us, Respect and AoE could take the castle ( g3 ) whilst GM's clan, gangsta and panda were all g4 so could enter csw but not take it, so what to they do? cancel CSW until next week, when gmclan is of course G3 and can take the crystal, bullshit to start off with.

Secondly, cata bug. We get told in the first CSW by shurt that if we even use cata bug, we'll get temp banned, so we don't. Second csw, we catch a member or two from gmclan using it, and suddenly it's not a bug and the only thing they do is put in some stupid "fix" for it.

we go catch the clan cracked "bugging" isi, bug or not it was a method that shurt watched and deemed a bug, and said if they did it again they would be banned for 3 days. whilst cracked were arguing if it was a bug or not on the forums, a smart guy from gmclan comes out to say that's how they killed the isiloon many fucking times before that, with shurt there on at least one, where was there warning there eh?????

and twostars, we used the ladder truck ONCE, when we caught cracked there, shurt even asked how we got in and we said the ladder truck, and he said it was legal. THE TIME WE GOT IN WHERE PARA TP'D US OUT WAS DONE BY A MAGE, which is not a fucking bug, para even knew thats how we got in before he tp'd us out, then said that having a mage in there is also a bug.

don't even get me started on how we get treated at wars, at one point one of our members was banned for luring the guards from their warder to our warder.

say your impartial all u want, its fucking stupid. don't go spitting out that "being disrespectful" shit as well twostars, no one was dissing para until he abused his gm powers, and even then all we did was go on IRC and ask shurt what the fuck he was doing ( me, as every other member seemed to be banned ) and then pinkpie was talking shit to his own clan on the isi floor, hotblooded was just saying "agreed" and got muted.

lol and about schrotti not having access? please, phantom literally admitted it.

after the launch when the server was down, he was only gm on and could not log on or get a hold of you or shurt, so he said the "third person with db access will be on soon" 30mins later schrotti is on, 5-10 mins later, server is up.

Banned Senior Member

lol hahahahhaahaha

up for gg server !-

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

Even the CSW was a joke, the first CSW when only we could enter was cancelled, fair play. The second CSW Us, Respect and AoE could take the castle ( g3 ) whilst GM's clan, gangsta and panda were all g4 so could enter csw but not take it, so what to they do? cancel CSW until next week, when gmclan is of course G3 and can take the crystal, bullshit to start off with.

Secondly, cata bug. We get told in the first CSW by shurt that if we even use cata bug, we'll get temp banned, so we don't. Second csw, we catch a member or two from gmclan using it, and suddenly it's not a bug and the only thing they do is put in some stupid "fix" for it.

we go catch the clan cracked "bugging" isi, bug or not it was a method that shurt watched and deemed a bug, and said if they did it again they would be banned for 3 days. whilst cracked were arguing if it was a bug or not on the forums, a smart guy from gmclan comes out to say that's how they killed the isiloon many fucking times before that, with shurt there on at least one, where was there warning there eh?????

and twostars, we used the ladder truck ONCE, when we caught cracked there, shurt even asked how we got in and we said the ladder truck, and he said it was legal. THE TIME WE GOT IN WHERE PARA TP'D US OUT WAS DONE BY A MAGE, which is not a fucking bug, para even knew thats how we got in before he tp'd us out, then said that having a mage in there is also a bug.

don't even get me started on how we get treated at wars, at one point one of our members was banned for luring the guards from their warder to our warder.

say your impartial all u want, its fucking stupid. don't go spitting out that "being disrespectful" shit as well twostars, no one was dissing para until he abused his gm powers, and even then all we did was go on IRC and ask shurt what the fuck he was doing ( me, as every other member seemed to be banned ) and then pinkpie was talking shit to his own clan on the isi floor, hotblooded was just saying "agreed" and got muted.

lol and about schrotti not having access? please, phantom literally admitted it.

after the launch when the server was down, he was only gm on and could not log on or get a hold of you or shurt, so he said the "third person with db access will be on soon" 30mins later schrotti is on, 5-10 mins later, server is up.
    Everyone should read this!

pretty good sum up

Obviously that was the reason. It was soon after the previous drama, people still needed a chance to catch up on their gear let alone be completely and utterly ready for CSW. Just because you guys still had a lot of your items in your inns, doesn't mean everyone else was just as prepared.

I'm not sure what the story is with the latter, but to the best of my knowledge, we've always recognised it was a bug. I'm not sure why Shurt would have said any differently in this instance, perhaps you misunderstood him. If you can remember when that was, I'll pull up chat logs and have a look to find out.

I remember this one. There's a couple of different ways to "bug" Isiloon (one that actually bugs it - that CrackeD were apparently using), the other not really bugging anything, just being... smart I guess. The latter method was what he was referring to, he was confused as to why "that method" was (supposedly) being warned for its use of. Just a misunderstanding is all.

We've talked about this enough in this thread already I believe.

Don't make me pull up chat logs for that again. You knew full well that was a bug, or at least wanted to see if it bugged it. He was only temp banned anyway. :P

Regarding the mute, you'll really need to give a bit more context with that. He said quite a bit more than "agreed" to get himself temporarily muted...

Hell do I know what phantomlink was on about, but I was the one that started it up then - if I recall correctly, because of schrotti in fact. He was able to contact me as I'd given him and Shurt my contact info. After that, I gave most of the staff (at that time) the means to contact me if Shurt wasn't online, so it hasn't been a big deal since. On a similar note, how could he possibly join IRC at that time... when he's behind a bouncer? He's always connected, so long as the bouncer is. It just doesn't make any sense.

schrotti's a good guy, he's helped me with testing fixes on the test server that required multiple people (as a player) but he most certainly doesn't have access of any kind other than IRC.

Meh. What is it you want - is there a point to this? If so, is it humiliation? I believe you attempted that already, the same day you bugged into the Abyss to accuse CrackeD of bugging too.

You bug, you get punished - regardless of whether you're one of the top clans on the server or not. Unfair punishment? You report it to another staff member.
    Regardless of whatever may have happened, that's how it works and that's not what you did. You've gone down this road enough times already to know this.

I'm really not sure what else there is to say.
    Last edited by twostars; 09-13-2011 at 12:37 PM.

lol at luring guards, you consider that shit as a bug? Or people are just brained to do some funny things like that. Ko is over anyway bb

Obviously that was the reason. It was soon after the previous drama, people still needed a chance to catch up on their gear let alone be completely and utterly ready for CSW. Just because you guys still had a lot of your items in your inns, doesn't mean everyone else was just as prepared.
    The accidental wipe was 19th august, the CSW was on the 27th, plenty of time. But no, it was canceled.. why? If everyone got wiped, what's the problem? Everyone was on equal gear, even if we had better, we worked for it and we should not be punished for it.

Funny thing is, the first CSW gmclans got G3 rather quickly, without a restart if i recall, after one of our characters had nt'd and join to get them the np they needed.

I'm not sure what the story is with the latter, but to the best of my knowledge, we've always recognised it was a bug. I'm not sure why Shurt would have said any differently in this instance, perhaps you misunderstood him. If you can remember when that was, I'll pull up chat logs and have a look to find out.
    Please, PLEASE get the logs. It was after the CSW on the 11th, around 2am server time again, shurt CLEARLY posted in IRC that it wasn't a bug, and that you had implanted a fix to in which you quit off you stay with same hp anyway. Extacy was also saying it wasn't a bug, so two gm's.

I remember this one. There's a couple of different ways to "bug" Isiloon (one that actually bugs it - that CrackeD were apparently using), the other not really bugging anything, just being... smart I guess. The latter method was what he was referring to, he was confused as to why "that method" was (supposedly) being warned for its use of. Just a misunderstanding is all.
    surprised you remember anything about ko at all, except for the coding. what? the way of killing isi "by being smart" is the exact way cracked was killing it, the exact way the person in gmclan said they killed it, and the exact way shurt has said will get you ban for.

Don't make me pull up chat logs for that again. You knew full well that was a bug, or at least wanted to see if it bugged it. He was only temp banned anyway. :P
    I wasn't at the war, just heard, what was the bug? I don't get it, guards attack guards...

Regarding the mute, you'll really need to give a bit more context with that. He said quite a bit more than "agreed" to get himself temporarily muted...
    you love to go on about logs so much, please get them and see for yourself.

Meh. What is it you want - is there a point to this? If so, is it humiliation? I believe you attempted that already, the same day you bugged into the Abyss to accuse CrackeD of bugging too.
    are you stupid? seriously. this whole few pages we've said that when we got into isi with the ladder car when shurt said it was legal, or at least legal at that time, until you guys decided to blacklist it. anyhow, if we got in by that, how do you think cracked got in then? and the time they raided the next day ( about 1h before we raided gm clan on isi floor ). don't see you fucking saying anything to them, hell, a few people even flame more on irc then our members, lol.

what is the point of this? to get it into your head that there is problems in this server

if its not GM corruption, then it's fucking GM incompetence. Seriously, we're fucking tired of this:

Getting told by shurt that somethings a bug, then getting told by you it's not.
    Getting told by shurt isi's bugged, then getting told by you that he said it wasn't and shit.
    Repoting bugging too you, but no, it's not because someone is getting healed, only for another GM to come on 10 minutes later saying it is a bug and people will be banned for it.
    Getting told by shurt something is a bug, then reporting it when someone uses and he says its not, then you now say it is.
    Getting told if we use that bug, we'll be banned, then getting told by you it's not a bug, shit like that. Seeing as you love to communicate to us so much, how about you try communicating with your other gms? holy fuck, its like a game of he said she said when dealing with you guys.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 6
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6