Page 17 of 153 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and we have another fat azn.....
Page: 17


  1. #241
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    and we have another fat azn..

  2. #242
    Senior Member Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Im Hungry!
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    Shurt, old MNI comrad, goodluck with this promising server! Too bad I'll be missing this much fun. I'll be sure to send people who's still able to play though.
    shut up and go back to your gay parades!

  3. #243
    Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    986

    Default

    very tempting :O

  4. #244
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Will there be a picture contest like the KO4Life server? Because I still have

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  5. #245
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    I doubt you will get 1000 players or so but there should be a big english community IF you launch it on the right moment.

  6. #246
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I doubt you will get 1000 players or so but there should be a big english community IF you launch it on the right moment.
    He was talking about the population on Ares and Diez back in the days.Not the pop. that tastic KO is expected to have

  7. #247
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    So now you all go to TasticKO?..
    i thought we all would go to EternalKO

  8. #248
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    So now you all go to TasticKO?..
    i thought we all would go to EternalKO
    There might be one serious reason for this... no turks on tasticko?

  9. #249
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    EternalKO won't last long

  10. #250
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    He was talking about the population on Ares and Diez back in the days.Not the pop. that tastic KO is expected to have
    Actually I think someone said smth about the population has to be 2500 to make it enuff entertraining or so. LOL @ the turk shit ur pulling there.. u gotta be a retard if u rly think ppl come play here because here wouldn't be so many turks. Turks make KO more entertraining even tho many hate them and they piss us off but I rather have a huge population of noobs + GG's so that instead of constant party v party battles there would be smth to KILL. Biggest reason ppl wanna play here is Twostars. Yes now its said. Twostars support + GG admins is what brings players here.. Most servers are just leech servers who use twostars files but this server actually has Twostars helping them.

  11. #251
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    If this server succeeds I highly doubt that NDKO will be released.

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    If this server succeeds I highly doubt that NDKO will be released.
    At first I thought you were simply trolling us all.
    But now... I think you're retarded.


    And I agree with Kallop, without turks this server will fail. English community is too small to handle a farm server. You'll get MAYBE 200 players and 50% of them will merchant in moradan, another part farm/exp and maybe you get 1 party in cz. That's simply not worth it.

    Get those turks!

  13. #253
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    At first I thought you were simply trolling us all.
    But now... I think you're retarded.


    And I agree with Kallop, without turks this server will fail. English community is too small to handle a farm server. You'll get MAYBE 200 players and 50% of them will merchant in moradan, another part farm/exp and maybe you get 1 party in cz. That's simply not worth it.

    Get those turks!
    says KingDick.

    edit : and yea,lets say that this server succeeds,keeps a steady population of 500 (pff,no chance,but lets just say),all the way down the road till NDKO opens...what is two going to do ? Steal all the players from his friends ?

  14. #254
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    says KingDick.

    edit : and yea,lets say that this server succeeds,keeps a steady population of 500 (pff,no chance,but lets just say),all the way down the road till NDKO opens...what is two going to do ? Steal all the players from his friends ?
    by that time they will of probably made a shit load of dollars and couldnt careless about there players leaving or staying

  15. #255
    Phage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    by that time they will of probably made a shit load of dollars and couldnt careless about there players leaving or staying
    Twostars had an alliance with KE, and their idea was to have a lvl 70 server and a 83 server. Maybe this one stays as that version of the lvl 70 server.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •