Page 60 of 153 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by LEJ TURKS i love them you're turk aswell :O...
Page: 60


  1. #886
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    TURKS
    i love them
    you're turk aswell :O

  2. #887
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    What goes around,comes around.

    Two,you know what I mean.

  3. #888
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    tHeUnBeAtAbLe happy birthday.

  4. #889
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Thank you guys . I will be a good Samaritan and not troll you guys for the day .

  5. #890
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Frak u, frak ur mom and ur bd!!11!
    Last edited by Magyk; 07-18-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Retarded ko4life smilies.

  6. #891
    Phage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Thank you guys . I will be a good Samaritan and not troll you guys for the day .
    So u'r a troll?
    lol, j/k. happy birthday.

  7. #892
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Last update on twitter : "Server will finally be back up again in 20 minutes. Fingers crossed it all goes to plan. ". 11 hours ago.

  8. #893
    Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Decerto it did go up. But then crashed again.

  9. #894
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    Decerto it did go up. But then crashed again.
    Oh,my bad than.But he said anything about whats crashing it ? Aristona got anything to do with crashes ?

  10. #895
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Oh,my bad than.But he said anything about whats crashing it ? Aristona got anything to do with crashes ?
    It's just a DDOS. Honestly, even for the 3-4 broken days that the server has been up, I'm pretty sure Two got like thousands and thousands of dollars out of it... I personally donated 30$ right away, which I don't recall the last time I've spend that much on a private server at once... and I know some of my clannies have donated 100$+ already. All I'm saying is with that money, I'm pretty sure you can get maximum security, instead of having to play us out like this. Either way, I hope the best for the server as it has the most potential I've seen in a private server... I'm just asking you not to ruin that by going cheap.

  11. #896
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theunbeatable View Post
    it's just a ddos. Honestly, even for the 3-4 broken days that the server has been up, i'm pretty sure two got like thousands and thousands of dollars out of it... I personally donated 30$ right away, which i don't recall the last time i've spend that much on a private server at once... And i know some of my clannies have donated 100$+ already. All i'm saying is with that money, i'm pretty sure you can get maximum security, instead of having to play us out like this. Either way, i hope the best for the server as it has the most potential i've seen in a private server... I'm just asking you not to ruin that by going cheap.
    money buyz security

  12. #897
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    money buyz security
    ...and impatience kills server.

    Money won't be a problem for this server. I compare KO-Tastic to KI, and I believe after 6 months, they'll be close to 1 million dollar on donations.

  13. #898
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    ...and impatience kills server.

    Money won't be a problem for this server. I compare KO-Tastic to KI, and I believe after 6 months, they'll be close to 1 million dollar on donations.
    Tbh, right now, just from my clan for these 3-4 days, I'm pretty sure we donated all together about 500$ at least. And that's only the 30 people that we have. Imagine the rest of the 1000+ people that have made accounts... I estimate something close to like $5,000 already.

    All I'm trying to say is that people are willing to pay for the server... we just need to see it being stable though, cause atm, it's just constantly off. I don't know much about developing, but apparently you just need to spend big bucks to make sure it's stable... so even if it is $5,000 to buy that security, why not?... As I said, this is just the money you earned from the 3-4 broken days. In 8 days when the "free" Prem runs out... just alone from prem purchases you will gain another $5,000 worth for that month's prem.

  14. #899
    Senior Member SM0KED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Tbh, right now, just from my clan for these 3-4 days, I'm pretty sure we donated all together about 500$ at least. And that's only the 30 people that we have. Imagine the rest of the 1000+ people that have made accounts... I estimate something close to like $5,000 already.

    All I'm trying to say is that people are willing to pay for the server... we just need to see it being stable though, cause atm, it's just constantly off. I don't know much about developing, but apparently you just need to spend big bucks to make sure it's stable... so even if it is $5,000 to buy that security, why not?... As I said, this is just the money you earned from the 3-4 broken days. In 8 days when the "free" Prem runs out... just alone from prem purchases you will gain another $5,000 worth for that month's prem.
    seems logical to me!

  15. #900
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Update us now! I'm sick of this

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •