Page 66 of 153 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i aint playing if they wipe. even if it does make the population go higher....
Page: 66


  1. #976
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    i aint playing if they wipe. even if it does make the population go higher.

  2. #977
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    i aint playing if they wipe. even if it does make the population go higher.
    +1

    /10 chars

  3. #978
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Its far to late to wipe nik, do that and ill go play another game for fun.

    Im sure population won't dramatically drop too much because of the wait, its the only server like this that's decent at the moment, we will see bros!

  4. #979
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Out of all honesty you just killed the population. Even though it might be a few days that ALOT of the players have wasted no-lifing both in game and waiting for it, me being one of them... I strongly suggest restarting the whole thing... and that is wiping the server and making another official day WITH 100% CERTAINTY that this bug that you say will be the last one that is actually preventing us from playing, and with it the fix that you are suppose to get soon it should work fine.

    Eh, after all the crap we've already been through, and all the people that have come back, losing people isn't exactly a concern for us. In fact, we were worried a few times, that we couldn't handle the amount of people online.

    As for wiping the server? Absolutely not, it's a retarded idea, and that, above all, would cause us to lose people.

  5. #980
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Out of all honesty you just killed the population. Even though it might be a few days that ALOT of the players have wasted no-lifing both in game and waiting for it, me being one of them... I strongly suggest restarting the whole thing... and that is wiping the server and making another official day WITH 100% CERTAINTY that this bug that you say will be the last one that is actually preventing us from playing, and with it the fix that you are suppose to get soon it should work fine.


  6. #981
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    everyone is sticking around, because we have faith in twostars that he will deliver a secure server in the end

  7. #982
    PFC Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    MyFreeCams
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    i aint playing if they wipe. even if it does make the population go higher.
    jeff i am waiting for my pizza

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    everyone is sticking around, because we have faith in twostars that he will deliver a secure server in the end
    +1

  8. #983
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    My bad, I just thought because I saw 1k players the first day, then 800 the next day, then 500 the 3rd day, that the population is majorly decreasing, and maybe those players would come back if we wiped.

    As I said though, it doesn't matter for me, I'd gladly continue on as it is, but I'd also love it that population came back like it was on the first day... who knows, it might have the timezones as to why the populations were lower also... so hopefully I'm just imaging things and there is still a 1000 people waiting for the server to start.

  9. #984
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    everyone is sticking around, because we have faith in twostars that he will deliver a secure server in the end
    Yup I have to agree with this, even though as time passes, people get more annoyed. I just hope within the next 2 days everything is fixed as he says and that we see no more of this server offline stuff.

  10. #985
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    i think third day was still peeking around 615-630, so that's still pretty darn good if you ask me , can't wait! 3days of work! GG

  11. #986
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I just hope within the next 2 days everything is fixed as he says and that we see no more of this server offline stuff.
    Though I definitely can't guarantee that there won't be other issues (there were already ~3 other issues that I patched live the other day), the socket issue will be. Those issues are extremely simple to patch, usually I can fix them live so there's no need to even restart.

    I hate vague issues! They're so hard to track down.

    Looking at it, I'm still slightly wrong - there's no way the thread's breaking out because it's not erroring, but then... nor is anything else. I figured the thread was returning because it wasn't looping anymore, and there were no errors (it logs an error to file in each check) to indicate it's having issues.

    So.. the thread must be hanging somewhere. Hmm.

  12. #987
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Though I definitely can't guarantee that there won't be other issues (there were already ~3 other issues that I patched live the other day), the socket issue will be. Those issues are extremely simple to patch, usually I can fix them live so there's no need to even restart.

    I hate vague issues! They're so hard to track down.

    Looking at it, I'm still slightly wrong - there's no way the thread's breaking out because it's not erroring, but then... nor is anything else. I figured the thread was returning because it wasn't looping anymore, and there were no errors (it logs an error to file in each check) to indicate it's having issues.

    So.. the thread must be hanging somewhere. Hmm.
    You go girl.

  13. #988
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Though I definitely can't guarantee that there won't be other issues (there were already ~3 other issues that I patched live the other day), the socket issue will be. Those issues are extremely simple to patch, usually I can fix them live so there's no need to even restart.

    I hate vague issues! They're so hard to track down.

    Looking at it, I'm still slightly wrong - there's no way the thread's breaking out because it's not erroring, but then... nor is anything else. I figured the thread was returning because it wasn't looping anymore, and there were no errors (it logs an error to file in each check) to indicate it's having issues.

    So.. the thread must be hanging somewhere. Hmm.
    Wait so what do all the other servers do to protect it?

  14. #989
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    OMG two days waiting what will i do with myself ?!?!?!?

    If people cant wait two days for a stable and secure server and rather go play a shitty ass one that will close in a week they can go do that.

    And this is coming from someone that after this week can only put in like 4 hours on weekdays tops compared to the 24 i was able to put in this week.

    Plus i expect some retarded xp events to make up for the down time

  15. #990
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    I love ur sig jammin "no more KO..." right... anyway,who says it gonna be up in the next two days ?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •