Page 93 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2285

KO-Tastic!

This is a discussion on KO-Tastic! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's easy enough this time; we added the server time on the panel AND a huge countdown on both the ...
Page: 93


  1. #1381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    It's easy enough this time; we added the server time on the panel AND a huge countdown on both the forums and panel (for the panel, see the latest news post).

  2. #1382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default

    If they fall, they'll fall hard.

  3. #1383
    spikezg4
    Guest

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    If they fall, they'll fall hard.
    Nah..Let's hope they don't fail again.I'm sure they gave their best this time...

  4. #1384
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I love people that pull random false `facts` out of their asses. I`ll repeat myself for the 1000th time. I have still yet to finish 2 more years in my pre-med before I go onto med school.

    Besides the point, your post isn`t hypocritical in any way, but just irrelevant to anything being said. Gotta love pointing out the retards and their randomness.
    You never stop hu ?!

  5. #1385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Is this a rehashed version of the Ko4life private server?

  6. #1386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    Is this a rehashed version of the Ko4life private server?
    The admin team pretty much includes most of the admins from the Ko4life private server, so you could say that this is a relaunch but under another name, and unless they make proper advertisments for the Turkish community they'll lack players, especially since this will be a very tough server (compared to the other ones around).

  7. #1387
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    There is a proper advertisement for the turks , it's not your concern , Abel

  8. #1388
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    There is a proper advertisement for the turks , it's not your concern , Abel
    Do I look concerned, coolboyp2?

  9. #1389
    Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    The admin team pretty much includes most of the admins from the Ko4life private server, so you could say that this is a relaunch but under another name, and unless they make proper advertisments for the Turkish community they'll lack players, especially since this will be a very tough server (compared to the other ones around).
    A good 2/3rds of the population was turks.

  10. #1390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Gogogogogogogogo best farm server ever?

  11. #1391
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    Is this a rehashed version of the Ko4life private server?
    GL getting your name, you're competing with about 500 turks

  12. #1392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    A good 2/3rds of the population was turks.
    In order to get acknowledged by others as someone who has had a proper education you need to have at least mastered the basic principles of English grammar (and then I'm not even talking about your pink colored messages).

    Let me correct that sentence for you:
    "Around 2/3 (or two-third) of the population was Turkish."

    The Ko4life server had roughly 250 users, and that was with all the English addicts online. Stop writing false statements, okay?

  13. #1393
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    GG need sharer for my sin cmon some1 pm me

  14. #1394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    GG need sharer for my sin cmon some1 pm me
    It will be more convenient for people to apply if you supply them with additional information such as your time zone, how long you're able to play yourself, if you have a decent clan, etc...

  15. #1395
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    In order to get acknowledged by others as someone who has had a proper education you need to have at least mastered the basic principles of English grammar (and then I'm not even talking about your pink colored messages).

    Let me correct that sentence for you:
    "Around 2/3 (or two-third) of the population was Turkish."

    The Ko4life server had roughly 250 users, and that was with all the English addicts online. Stop writing false statements, okay?
    im sure that was talking about kotastic

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-05-2016, 04:04 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
  5. Hits: 5
    05-21-2013, 12:09 PM
  6. Hits: 6
    09-21-2012, 11:48 PM
  7. Hits: 24
    07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
  8. Hits: 17
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  9. Hits: 3
    03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
  10. Hits: 12
    03-22-2012, 07:21 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    12-21-2011, 06:17 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  13. Hits: 3
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  14. Hits: 9
    12-07-2011, 10:10 PM
  15. Hits: 8
    09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-09-2011, 03:15 PM
  17. Hits: 10
    08-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    08-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
  20. Hits: 4
    08-25-2011, 04:42 AM
  21. Hits: 69
    08-24-2011, 07:29 PM
  22. Hits: 2
    08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
  23. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 11:01 AM
  25. Hits: 22
    08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    08-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    08-22-2011, 04:35 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    08-11-2011, 04:04 AM
  29. Hits: 1
    08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
  30. Hits: 1
    08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
  31. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
  33. Hits: 1
    08-03-2011, 02:51 PM
  34. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 02:06 PM
  35. Hits: 4
    08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:49 PM
  37. Hits: 6
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  38. Hits: 5
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  39. Hits: 34
    08-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  40. Hits: 2
    08-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  41. Hits: 1
    07-20-2011, 09:11 AM
  42. Hits: 3
    07-16-2011, 06:19 PM
  43. Hits: 1
    07-14-2011, 03:14 AM
  44. Hits: 12
    07-13-2011, 04:55 AM
  45. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 12:45 PM
  46. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
  47. Hits: 1
    07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    07-12-2011, 04:31 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    07-11-2011, 06:30 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    07-11-2011, 06:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •