Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

KO1✅New Original Usko 2006 Server✅Dec 31✅Ingame chat translation✅Global CDN Network✅

This is a discussion on KO1✅New Original Usko 2006 Server✅Dec 31✅Ingame chat translation✅Global CDN Network✅ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are invited to KO1, a Global Knight Online Server in the true sense of the word. Our connection time ...
Page: 1

Default KO1✅New Original Usko 2006 Server✅Dec 31✅Ingame chat translation✅Global CDN Network✅

• You are invited to KO1, a Global Knight Online Server in the true sense of the word. Our connection time is 6 times faster than USKO without the need for pingzapper and similar vpn applications from anywhere in the world.

• The first and only in-game chat translation system in the Knight Online world is in KO1.

• El primer y único sistema de traducción de chat en el juego en el mundo de Knight Online está en KO1.

• O primeiro e único sistema de tradução de bate-papo no jogo no mundo Knight Online está no KO1.

• COUNTDOWN TO NEW SERVER OFFICIAL OPENING

Last edited by kingsd; 11-21-2022 at 09:33 PM. Reason: new server announcement
    nickos3, Kn0w and Kekurikekukaka like this.

This server is online for 3 years without database reset. Dont miss new server opening at oct.29

Last edited by kingsd; 10-09-2021 at 09:04 AM. Reason: updates

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

This is the best v1453 KO server since the end of the SexyKO era.
    Kekurikekukaka and kingsd like this.

2006 was knight empire and it was fucking hard. Most of the users here that lurk never played it.
    I've never heard of this server,like ever.
    Those videos man lmaaoooooooo i laughed my ass of,but 10-10 for effort on the second one.
    Good luck i quess.
    kingsd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    2006 was knight empire and it was fucking hard. Most of the users here that lurk never played it.
    I've never heard of this server,like ever.
    Those videos man lmaaoooooooo i laughed my ass of,but 10-10 for effort on the second one.
    Good luck i quess.
    i liked this server but something was off for me so i never started for real.From what i heard if you leave on to macro for 8 hours you can farm like 15-20m at aposts while farming xp but when you check the gb list there are a lot of people who had 40gb or more,i don't know how they farmed that much farming coins was really hard but for some reason items were also expensive as fuck(+1 shard was 70m) nevertheless it was a good sw
    kingsd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by safran37 View Post
    i liked this server but something was off for me so i never started for real.From what i heard if you leave on to macro for 8 hours you can farm like 15-20m at aposts while farming xp but when you check the gb list there are a lot of people who had 40gb or more,i don't know how they farmed that much farming coins was really hard but for some reason items were also expensive as fuck(+1 shard was 70m) nevertheless it was a good sw
    this server has been online for 2 years without resetting the database. For this reason, there are many Babashoppers. They both farm themselves and buy GB from other players. The Gb rank on our website is branded according to the phone numbers of the players. Therefore, you can see GB rank this way. Of course, I am aware that the situation feels strange, but there are such reasons why we call KO1 more than a private server. For 2 years, Treant, Ape, Shadow Seeker, Goblin, Delos, Spoiler slots are full, you know what I mean.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    First of all, thank you for this nice comment. Sexyko was a serious competitor for us.

I'd like to share some of my experiences about this server as a player who played since the first day till today. At first (15th of march 2017) the server started with 189 players (source: day by day player stats) which was really small number of player as you can imagine for a KO server. However the player base was different than other pvp servers. No one was here for easy +8 items and getting the dragon . People were here for the nostalgia and at the start, KO1 was quite far from its current states. It was %100 as hard as USKO 2006 and even harder because there was no other premium than "Bronze". (By the way still there is only bronze premium. source: KO1 PUS) Me and my friends we hit lvl70 at DERU & APOSTLE spot in 3 MONTHS. (Because at that time most of the mobs were giving not the exact experience points they should give and there weren't a lot of people to make eslant parties.) However we kept playing because i know my 10 year old version playing USKO during 2006-2008 it was the same, i was always waiting in the queue for Apostle/Deruvish party. Day by day we were witnessing the evolution of KO1 and in the end as always "patience" paid off quite well.

During the hard lockdown in Turkey (Late April-May 2020) the number of the active unique user increased to "+900". Can you imagine this ? A KO PVP server with this hardest rates of xp,drop,upgrade managed to get 4x populated after 2 years of its opening.

I know you think this is absurd or impossible but let me tell you a few reason.

1) The anti-cheat system.

PAC is developed by the owner of the server KINGSD (Süleyman Doğan) which you can tell that the server is absuletly %100 froeign independent. 2 years of my experience in this server we saw 1-2 koxpers and the programs got blocked in time of 1-2 hours. (I'm not telling only that the koxpers are banned, but the programs they used got totally blocked.)

2) %100 Transparent

By saying %100 transpernt i don't mean that you can go to panel and see what the users are wearing or just their inventories. This is KO1, you can see every users TRADE , UPGRADE, DROP Logs. Go check your self

3) %0 PAY2WIN

Here you can check yourself what you can buy with your money on PUS in KO1. -- KO1 PUS -- No Wings -- No Walkries -- No Pathos Gloves -- There is literally nothing except SCROLLS.

4) Long lasting server with a mature player base

I Believe this was the most important thing to keep this server on going for more than 2 years, because everyone i met in the game had +20 years old and was playing to live this ko 2006 nostalgia and they never left for a "new start"

I would like to finish my post with a short Mage pk movie clip we made during the most active times. (Remember and feel how good it felt playing paper mages during 2006-2008 with 70lvl cap ) Hope you'll enjoy and won't miss this nostalgic journey

KO1 - Panel

** If you are alone and looking for English speaking players to play with you can contact me and join us as melee or mage (we'll have both) as an experienced KO1 players we'd love to help and write our story together with you.**
    Last edited by Kn0w; 05-31-2023 at 05:46 AM.
    kingsd likes this.

how is archers doing in this server? i heard they have a weak combo and low damages. i know archers were useles in 2006 but im curious
    kingsd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by daggeron View Post
    how is archers doing in this server? i heard they have a weak combo and low damages. i know archers were useles in 2006 but im curious
    Archers are just as strong as today's USKO. There is no slow shooting like in 2006, the archer combo is active.
    Kekurikekukaka likes this.

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

tbh, 2006 was GG but i can tell you by far, lower the exp rates... It took GROBS on logos 2 Months to be the first level 80 and we did spend days on Dark stones....
    kingsd likes this.

i will be there <3
    kingsd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by G3rm4n View Post
    tbh, 2006 was GG but i can tell you by far, lower the exp rates... It took GROBS on logos 2 Months to be the first level 80 and we did spend days on Dark stones....
    Knight players are more experienced now, our EXP rates are the same as Usko 2006, but I'm sure the players will not spend as much time as they were then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekurikekukaka View Post
    i will be there <3
    Thank you for this post. You are welcome anytime.I hope we all have a lot of fun together

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post

I doubt that the version is 1453. It's more like v1397.
    kingsd likes this.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast