Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

KO1✅New Original Usko 2006 Server✅Dec 31✅Ingame chat translation✅Global CDN Network✅

This is a discussion on KO1✅New Original Usko 2006 Server✅Dec 31✅Ingame chat translation✅Global CDN Network✅ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i tried it and very unique server for people who likes extra hard rates and rofd version. but as a ...
Page: 2

i tried it and very unique server for people who likes extra hard rates and rofd version. but as a archer player didnt like the combo. you have to make 3-5-3 , 3-5-3 and wait between every sequence. also cant even spam hardcast arrow shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    I doubt that the version is 1453. It's more like v1397.
    I started developing server files from version 1397 long years ago. It is too far away from 1397 atm. We can even say that it is far from the 1453 version. KO1 is being defined as v1453 because it is the version to which the server is closest at the moment. It is more than version 1453 now. Our anti-cheat system, quest system, event system, gem exchange system, offline merchant system, and in-game text translation system were not available in the 1453 version Usko.

So this discourse is to make it easier for players to get a first impression, rather than being a technical knowledge for game developers.

Quote Originally Posted by daggeron View Post
    i tried it and very unique server for people who likes extra hard rates and rofd version. but as a archer player didnt like the combo. you have to make 3-5-3 , 3-5-3 and wait between every sequence. also cant even spam hardcast arrow shower.
    We are working on the mandatory waiting time between the two skills. As you know, there is a cooldown even between Asas skills. You cannot hit all Staff Skills within 1 second. We don't want people to shoot 5 arrows like the Minor Skill. We're going to adjust skill cooldowns, which is fair for archers. I will be glad if you can give technical information on this subject, for example, how often should 3-5 Combos be applied? How many milliseconds?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kingsd View Post
    I started developing server files from version 1397 long years ago. It is too far away from 1397 atm. We can even say that it is far from the 1453 version. KO1 is being defined as v1453 because it is the version to which the server is closest at the moment. It is more than version 1453 now. Our anti-cheat system, quest system, event system, gem exchange system, offline merchant system, and in-game text translation system were not available in the 1453 version Usko.

So this discourse is to make it easier for players to get a first impression, rather than being a technical knowledge for game developers.
    Well this still do not change the fact that ur version is 1397. Anyway I wish u the best luck for your new server.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Well this still do not change the fact that ur version is 1397. Anyway I wish u the best luck for your new server.
    I think it's pointless to talk about it, the players don't need such technical knowledge. I am appreciated for your good wishes.

Our last server has been serving for 2 years without shutting down or resetting the database. Don't miss this opening. By the way, our old server is still online!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

If I remember right after 1299 patch, 1453 and 1534 had no casting failed on lr skills.When one lr mage uses lr skill it blocks enemy mage skills its totally trash.It will be same or you will change that?

You are wrong. Both 1453 and 1534 had this. Getting casting failed after got hit by a LR skill got fixed with v19xx

You can ask anyone who played SexyKO (v1534) knows this. I remember even from 2008 usko ROFD days.

And i think it's one of the vanilla beauty of KO. Also makes sense if you think that you got hit by a lightning 😅
    Aether and Julien like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    If I remember right after 1299 patch, 1453 and 1534 had no casting failed on lr skills.When one lr mage uses lr skill it blocks enemy mage skills its totally trash.It will be same or you will change that?

This is what original Knight Online , I am not planning to change it in a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kn0w View Post
    You are wrong. Both 1453 and 1534 had this. Getting casting failed after got hit by a LR skill got fixed with v19xx

You can ask anyone who played SexyKO (v1534) knows this. I remember even from 2008 usko ROFD days.

And i think it's one of the vanilla beauty of KO. Also makes sense if you think that you got hit by a lightning 
    I'm pretty sure 1453 made it much less common than what it was in 1298. From just looking at some mage PK videos from SexyKO, I don't see people getting completely shut down by lightning skills, but they still seem to cancel some of your skills. In 1298 you can pretty much cancel every single skill of a mage party, just by using one lightning nova. Then again, maybe people back then didn't understand how to abuse it and never really played with 45 lightning or multiple lightning mages, but it seems like it should've been extremely annoying to deal with in a mage party.

I can tell this new server launch gonna be dope. I love the panel and how it gives alot of transparency of the players' items, gold, and inventory. Definitely will be here on this one when the new server comes

I noticed every time I try to check out the panel page, the website bans me. Is there something i am doing wrong?

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    I noticed every time I try to check out the panel page, the website bans me. Is there something i am doing wrong?

It's cloudflare, they configured it to block requests after like 2-3.. kinda stupid
    you can barely use the panel like that.. they MUST fix it ASAP (adjust the settings)
    100 requests per 1 min or something

Quote Originally Posted by WrongAnswer View Post
    It's cloudflare, they configured it to block requests after like 2-3.. kinda stupid
    you can barely use the panel like that.. they MUST fix it ASAP (adjust the settings)
    100 requests per 1 min or something
    Ah thanks. Hopefully that is the right answer though.

Cant even register there, block me too...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast