Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

KO1✅New Original Usko 2006 Server✅Dec 31✅Ingame chat translation✅Global CDN Network✅

This is a discussion on KO1✅New Original Usko 2006 Server✅Dec 31✅Ingame chat translation✅Global CDN Network✅ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 7

No Genie?? so sad

we are 55 come and exp together

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    No Genie?? so sad
    There is Smart Macro works like Genie

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
    we are 55 come and exp together
    Very nice!

Our global community is growing

Are you ready for the hardest Knight Online server in the world?After a long break, on Saturday, December 31 at 21:00 (gmt+3), KO1's only 1x level server Ergenekon is opening.Are you ready to resist the original Usko 2006 challenge?

The new 1x server Ergenekon opens on December 31 at 21:00 (gmt+3). Sign up early to new serverGet a chance to win amazing starter gifts https://knightonline1.com/?p=yeni_sunucu_erken_kayit

Last 4 days

For anyone considering playing KO again, this is definitely the server to play.

I have been playing a couple of weeks, and due to the in game translation you can have a reasonable conversation with a Turkish/Malaysian player.

There isnt a huge english community in this server, but hey - where is anymore!

Everyone is very friendly, the server is stable and there are literally no hackers. You can have a virtual PC set up to merchant your stuff, whilst you exp/pk to your hearts content.

PK is popular around the Turkish time zones, but that is to be expected.

If you want any more info on the server, or want to message me in game: DrunkenBear - El Morad Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Saul2 View Post
    For anyone considering playing KO again, this is definitely the server to play. I have been playing a couple of weeks, and due to the in game translation you can have a reasonable conversation with a Turkish/Malaysian player. There isnt a huge english community in this server, but hey - where is anymore! Everyone is very friendly, the server is stable and there are literally no hackers. You can have a virtual PC set up to merchant your stuff, whilst you exp/pk to your hearts content. PK is popular around the Turkish time zones, but that is to be expected. If you want any more info on the server, or want to message me in game: DrunkenBear - El Morad Mage
    Thank you for your support. I will try to make the server playable out of Turkey's prime time.

CDN network stable version has been released. Japan 0.20 , Argentina 0.20 pingtimes. You should see KO1's ne CDN Network speed!

Fair warning for whom thinking about giving a chance to this server : I was playing since "ÖTÜKEN" the first server they opened 3 years ago, first of all its %100 not for players who are not Turkish not only because of language barrier but a huge cultural difference.

There is no "freedom of speech" in his server like in their country. Dictatorship at it's best! You can't share your opinions on forum, in game etc.

If you are so dedicated about giving it a try, the only character you should play is "Rogue" - Archer escpecially. Since they edited archers out of usko 2006 style, they gave archers animation canceling + fast archery attacks with high damages + no cd CTRL Minor (which they can out heal priests xD) + 3.000 mana burning + every single archery attack fails enemy skills (forget about casting single skill as a priest, mage) + they put %75 constant fail chance for every mage LR/İCE skill so they are also immune to CC as a character with Light feet xD + highest damage against bosses + mobs (1 Archer can take the boss from 7 mages because mage skills on mobs are bugged for +3 years ) + they can solo farm everything without any proper gear (yeah even dark mares, thanks to legal koxp 'their so called genie').

If you talk about this huge difference, you get insta banned from server because "moderators" (GM like players but more like Mafias) are abusing archery class and get you banned

Also other moderators are using "virtual pc's" who even has +32 chars (2 parties on both sides) they are farming all the slots so that you can't farm and they sell goldbar to you

If you think about buying KC and selling it , they give their lovely moderators free KC every month so they are also the mafia of KC selling

This server had the potential of having a nostalgia, however the management is a huge FAILURE. Since the server is so hard, just keep in your mind that a "modarator" can get you banned anytime they want

Dictatorship at its best in 2023!

Oh btw there are still bugs from 3 years ago, If you give feedback about any simple bug they will tell you that "yeah it's already added on our to-do list" which they never do since 3 years

I would suggest keep away from this server.

Peace.

Edit : if you think I'm kidding, check the ban reason on my character detail page (image below)

How can a server gets discredited by a player stating their opinions? I didn't even write it on "shout". I just wrote it right after got abused by their so called "moderator" and the only person who saw my message was this moderator. So how can a serever gets discredited by a message that seen by only its moderator who abuses this overpowered class in their server?

Last edited by Kn0w; 05-17-2023 at 03:49 AM. Reason: proof of dictatorship

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kn0w View Post
    Dictatorship at its best in 2023!

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, owner of this server probably votes for him.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast