Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

►KO4EVER | FARM MYKO [BDW][OREADS][MANNER EXCHANGE][7 SINS] ReLAUNCH - {26-08} ◄

This is a discussion on ►KO4EVER | FARM MYKO [BDW][OREADS][MANNER EXCHANGE][7 SINS] ReLAUNCH - {26-08} ◄ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well.. since im in this project, no one will get scammed or get infected by viruses. i can assure u ...
Page: 2

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Well.. since im in this project, no one will get scammed or get infected by viruses. i can assure u that.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Well.. since im in this project, no one will get scammed or get infected by viruses. i can assure u that.
    ye thats what u said about the other 50 servers you "supported" and then suddenly quit staff because of that exact same reason. shit server

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Funny that a nonamer says this , first of all. About what 50 servers are you talking? I only advertised for idonisko , they payed me , i didnt even know they were bad people, when i knew it i told everyone to not joijn the server. This is my first server that i amgonna release, venom is helping me , im helping him , we are both the owners and I will take all the responsibility on me ok, now get some posts , and come back in 5 years mr noname " im gonna flame on ppls topics " stupid douche

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goerge View Post
    ye thats what u said about the other 50 servers you "supported" and then suddenly quit staff because of that exact same reason. shit server
    Actually , he adverstied for money for the last "50" servers u talking about , second of all venom is hes real life friend , and hes making him a favour being staff and adversting it.
    So ....
    Shut up , if u dont like the server dont come no one makes u kkthxbb

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

thank you my jewish baba , hate when nonamed kiddos are trying to get me a bad reputation.

looks good

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    thank you my jewish baba , hate when nonamed kiddos are trying to get me a bad reputation.
    I know it pisses me off when some random guy from no where comes and flames no reason or whatsoever.

Edit : lej this guy is advertsing some random turkish server muahhaa , hes trying to lure ur server back.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

thanks for the support everyone. Help us spread the word around !

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Actually , he adverstied for money for the last "50" servers u talking about , second of all venom is hes real life friend , and hes making him a favour being staff and adversting it.
    So ....
    Shut up , if u dont like the server dont come no one makes u kkthxbb
    Clearly you have no idea what your talking about "VEN0M" AKA Reallizt is not LEJ's real life friend as Reallizt doesnt even live in the netherlands, so once again you've proved yourself wrong.

also lej your helping build the server? you have no clue how to even put a server online so i dont know how that works, also the fact that this server was up about 2 weeks ago and failed with 20 people online, good luck with it tho another standard server with nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by Goerge View Post
    Clearly you have no idea what your talking about "VEN0M" AKA Reallizt is not LEJ's real life friend as Reallizt doesnt even live in the netherlands, so once again you've proved yourself wrong.

also lej your helping build the server? you have no clue how to even put a server online so i dont know how that works, also the fact that this server was up about 2 weeks ago and failed with 20 people online, good luck with it tho another standard server with nothing special.
    Idiot , just completely idiot , you know to help run a server is not nessasery building it up as in database/sql/coding , LEJ is known in the private server , he knows what people look to , rates/exp/drops/ all that , you dun have to know coding just to freaking help someone build a server , now gtfo kkthxbb?

Banned Senior Member

lol sacred a.k.a nightwhisp always troll all servers without PhenomKO..LOL PhenomKO will be bomb in 1 week maybe 3 days like Wicked You noobs don't flame and just play in server which you like..Kiddos !

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

hahaha george , yet again ur a failure. i dont know how to build a server but i do know what the community wants, i adjust the rates , everything abuot the server.
    secondly, u should research where realizt is from , and where im from . without knowing this for 100% , i should STFU if i were you. now go back to ur cave

ON : Me and venom just logged in , to check some rates. looks very good, i think you guys will like it!

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

UPDATE !!! :
    We have made a new fresh system which i believe that no other KO has at the moment.
    Note that its not done yet, we are gonna try our best to get this 100% working.

A system that gives every hour an item to 1 random guy that is online at that moment.
    So every hour you have a chance to win a nice item FOR just being online!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Anticheat has been updated. Its now working perfectly without any problems new client will be released soon!

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

UPDATE : Reskill/Restat item has been added to the Scrolls NPC for 5,000,000 Noah . I know many of you have troubles reskilling restatting, so we did you guys a favor !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-26-2012, 07:07 PM
  2. Hits: 24
    08-26-2012, 06:48 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-25-2012, 01:38 PM