Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

KO4EVER Knight Empire ! - Official Thread -

This is a discussion on KO4EVER Knight Empire ! - Official Thread - within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is good server but have laggg, low ppl and he haked >,< idk he can open 2morrow but in ...
Page: 10

this is good server but have laggg, low ppl and he haked >,< idk he can open 2morrow but in 2 day open KI server 2 hmmm KO4EVER 6 points but KI server 2 10 points no ty

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    first 5 vs'es were w/o items of eammon, and u got PWND. then i took his items, and i got pwnd. so dont talk CRAPP. u sux, u got pwnd by a shitty itemd skilled player. and now gtfo of our topic. nolife asswipe
    LMAO LEJ, come on. Your ego is too hight man. Come down to earth, come down to reality. Tom aka Sneaky was the best warrior in KI. Him and TINY were always kick ass and those arena bullshit is just a waste of time.

Best warrior ever was wArpAtH, back in Olimpia nobody could beat him. And a lot of skilled gg players went there ^_^

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post
    LMAO LEJ, come on. Your ego is too hight man. Come down to earth, come down to reality. Tom aka Sneaky was the best warrior in KI. Him and TINY were always kick ass and those arena bullshit is just a waste of time.

Best warrior ever was wArpAtH, back in Olimpia nobody could beat him. And a lot of skilled gg players went there ^_^
    I think he fails to realize lycaon build sucks warrior vs warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I think he fails to realize lycaon build sucks warrior vs warrior.
    lmao, yeah it does.

Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post

Not AthenSlayer or Cecilia?

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    Dan's a beast, too bad he's a fag playing Aion now.

Banned for scamming.

online 2 >< think i will skip this

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    nope non of them. I'm talking about the real wArpAtH the peruvian one that started the server with all of us not the one he sold the account to

When we left Olimpia Dan was still learning :P

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

First of all. He didnt only have the lyc hammer. but better armors/uniques/ higher lvl/ 55 def skill. So dont talk crap. And no he wasnt a beast he was just a guy that played 12 hours a day. and got a name since he was clanleader and full online.
    and about warpath, a good warrior.
    I'm not saying im the best warrior, but i know 1 thing . I would rape tom every way , if we had even equipped chars. But overall, since its a farm server this won't happen.
    I'm not even a warrior, my main class is rogue.

I'm not an ego. I'm some1 that is fed up with the bullshit that Tom is saying about everyone his server. And since he ain't a PRO, he don't have the right to talk like that.

First of all. He didnt only have the lyc hammer. but better armors/uniques/ higher lvl/ 55 def skill. So dont talk crap. And no he wasnt a beast he was just a guy that played 12 hours a day. and got a name since he was clanleader and full online.
    and about warpath, a good warrior.
    I'm not saying im the best warrior, but i know 1 thing . I would rape tom every way , if we had even equipped chars. But overall, since its a farm server this won't happen.
    I'm not even a warrior, my main class is rogue.

I'm not an ego. I'm some1 that is fed up with the bullshit that Tom is saying about everyone his server. And since he ain't a PRO, he don't have the right to talk like that.
    Me having only a Warrior Pendant and only 2 +8 shells meant I had better uniques? Hot shit man, at least I wasn't the one borrowing the iron set and raptor +8/hell breaker +7.

Lycaon build blows in warrior vs's, why don't you try getting your facts straight.

12 hours a day? Lmao, I think I had 18 credit hours last semester for college, your ability to tell time astounds me.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

lol.. Tom. ur full of shit . first of all. U ARE 73, LYCAON BUILD PWNZ AGAINST WARRIORS, SINCE U DONT NEED MUCH AP. Dont talk crap. And second of all. i said to u im gonna try with iron set, lets see if it makes difference.but anyways, if u think ur so godly good, pm me on msn. We'll handle it. and by the way. i know 1 thing for sure, and that is that u played + 8 hours a day ( at least was online )

lol.. Tom. ur full of shit . first of all. U ARE 73, LYCAON BUILD PWNZ AGAINST WARRIORS, SINCE U DONT NEED MUCH AP. Dont talk crap. And second of all. i said to u im gonna try with iron set, lets see if it makes difference.but anyways, if u think ur so godly good, pm me on msn. We'll handle it. and by the way. i know 1 thing for sure, and that is that u played + 8 hours a day ( at least was online )
    My AP blew with dual wield, even using 16/3 accessories it was only 2k. Also my HP was well under 2k less than what it would've been with a normal build. So your theory of lycaon build "pwning" against warriors is rubbish because even with spamming HP pots, my HP was too low and I always hit substantially less than what you were hitting me for. I never said anything about me being "godly good", last I checked it was someone else saying that I was good.

Clannies always had my info, and if I wasn't playing I was merchanting, trust me the classes I take require alot of studying. Especially when anything below an 80% is a F in my medical courses. I don't know why you keep raging about me posting shit in this topic, wasn't my fault the server got hacked shortly after it launched, and judging by the comments by other users here it seems the server kept lagging and shutting down.

The majority of the posts I make are to get under people's skin, you shouldn't take it so personally especially when none it was even directed towards you.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910