Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

KO4EVER Knight Empire ! - Official Thread -

This is a discussion on KO4EVER Knight Empire ! - Official Thread - within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server gets attacked by someone. everytime the server gets resetted, the server gets down imediatly, everyon gets dc etc. they ...
Page: 6

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

server gets attacked by someone. everytime the server gets resetted, the server gets down imediatly, everyon gets dc etc. they are working on a solution to fix the server really fast.eventho i hate this to say, but patience. i think the players that played the server liked it,

retz

disable the panel and watch the server stability. If the panel was the problem, disable all without the registrer options.

That will be a nice start.

just trying to help, dont blame me

told you server was unsecure idk why it was launched before it was ready :S

hoody

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    server gets attacked by someone. everytime the server gets resetted, the server gets down imediatly, everyon gets dc etc. they are working on a solution to fix the server really fast.eventho i hate this to say, but patience. i think the players that played the server liked it,

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post

Also to make the Quality of the Game and the Gameplay better we have a High Secured Panel, With a Ingame Anti-Cheat system And We also have a Cisco Firewall to pervent Attacks !
    lies ?

xiahou_yuan

big lies, I saw turks koxping at smilodons ahha

Yeh,server is a fail.Im sure Aristona is much better owner and KI S2 wont fail as this one did.

xiahou_yuan

I really didn't expect this from reallizt, knowing he worked on much bigger and harder projects then this....

Key911

most things fail first time around, just like your mom failed to wear a condom first time around. But the second fail is the turning point, lets hope this server doesn't get a second fail.

all ppl from this forum quit? haha im whait for KI S2, ah not spent a day and we all complain about the server. is funny, so I do not like the server is lagg, the turkish the dc, and barely opened and already ah off for 12 hours LOOL

pinoyzoi

I dont see no point in server 2 when in 1 month its going to merge with server 1. After that one month will continue to quit because they are *Behind* as a excuse.

its impossible to find a good KO server so fk it.

xiahou_yuan

wrong topic dude

Banned

u better wait for forgotten ko, not ki

Frallan

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    I dont see no point in server 2 when in 1 month its going to merge with server 1. After that one month will continue to quit because they are *Behind* as a excuse.

its impossible to find a good KO server so fk it.
    You just dont get that server 1 has only been up and running for 3months, if you ask me you really dont need a 2nd server to catch. Go xp / farm for 1-3weeks and u got urself the same gear as most player that pk every day do. Which is like, shells +7, weap +8, EP/WP maybe a ring or a belt.

You should see server 2 as opportunity to catch up without getting raid while xping lvling ( which may save u few days ), also it will be easier to get few uniques be4 the merge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    I really didn't expect this from reallizt, knowing he worked on much bigger and harder projects then this....
    yea copy and paste is hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Key911 View Post
    just like your mom failed to wear a condom
    wut?
    Reallizt failed like 3 times or even more with his server, dunno why ur surprised.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast