Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 189
Like Tree8Likes

KO4EVER | The Resurrection -

This is a discussion on KO4EVER | The Resurrection - within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto You should have done that before official,in beta.Not make beta just so players can log in ...
Page: 12


  1. #166
    Senior Member iRaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Quebec tabarnak
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    You should have done that before official,in beta.Not make beta just so players can log in and PK.
    actually beta was not PK, same as official but exp events on.

  2. #167
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    You should have done that before official,in beta.Not make beta just so players can log in and PK.
    I asked for suggestions before also but didnt get many, the ones i had were handled. And also the beta was not PK i just had %500 exp events going on

  3. #168
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    bump! come play!

  4. #169
    Senior Member ioOi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nepal
    Posts
    156

    Default

    everyone's talking about the server being dead. If you don't come up with something quick, it was all for nothing.
    Sorry mate

    iIwWMmIi

  5. #170
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Well this server wasn't really what I expected. A bit too hard rates/ exp etc. for my taste. Make it easier with higher rates and such, and i'm sure ppl will start enjoying it MUCH faster.

  6. #171

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Come and Join us , its now easy to get level and items , you didnt miss anything at all , if you create a character please choose Human ..

    There are 3 admins online and no permission to macro or 3th tool issues ..

  7. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    Come and Join us , its now easy to get level and items , you didnt miss anything at all , if you create a character please choose Human ..

    There are 3 admins online and no permission to macro or 3th tool issues ..
    please be serious..

    Leveling is very easy BUT its quite hard to get a decent gear.. there is hardly 1 rappy in the game and i haven't seen any shards yet.. plus people still use FP cuz its not easy to get/upg chitins..

    If you like a farm server KO4EVER should be a good choice.. but if you are more like a fast gun then stay away

    Personally i like the setup that's why i still play on this server.. and I should also give my credits to Admin who tries to run this server smoothly

  8. #173
    Senior Member ioOi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nepal
    Posts
    156

    Default

    well personally i think it's better with chitins as best armor and md's glaves as best weapons :P

  9. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ioOi View Post
    well personally i think it's better with chitins as best armor and md's glaves as best weapons :P
    I am just stating that gearing is not easy

  10. #175
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    please be serious..

    Leveling is very easy BUT its quite hard to get a decent gear.. there is hardly 1 rappy in the game and i haven't seen any shards yet.. plus people still use FP cuz its not easy to get/upg chitins..

    If you like a farm server KO4EVER should be a good choice.. but if you are more like a fast gun then stay away

    Personally i like the setup that's why i still play on this server.. and I should also give my credits to Admin who tries to run this server smoothly
    Yes,the server was great,no crashes or such,admin was quick to respond,but rates fucked it up for me.No time to waste,spent 2 days to get 6-7 glaves and not single one of them went plus 5.Same with the buses,if you want to upgrade some items,you'll need couple of hours of lycan farming.
    Ganzah likes this.

  11. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Yes,the server was great,no crashes or such,admin was quick to respond,but rates fucked it up for me.No time to waste,spent 2 days to get 6-7 glaves and not single one of them went plus 5.Same with the buses,if you want to upgrade some items,you'll need couple of hours of lycan farming.
    that's why its called farm server? if you want a fast gun server you can always join some light farm/pk server with 100% upgrade rates and NPC's that sell rappy's etc

  12. #177
    Senior Member ioOi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nepal
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Yes,the server was great,no crashes or such,admin was quick to respond,but rates fucked it up for me.No time to waste,spent 2 days to get 6-7 glaves and not single one of them went plus 5.Same with the buses,if you want to upgrade some items,you'll need couple of hours of lycan farming.
    i agree with you, but then a;ll the koxpers had already gg lvl's and items. Now they fixed that issue and also they increased the up rate. [this i already said them in beta but i think they just wanted people to famr more and more]

  13. #178
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    that's why its called farm server? if you want a fast gun server you can always join some light farm/pk server with 100% upgrade rates and NPC's that sell rappy's etc
    This was not farm server,this was worse rates than usko server,and I hardly want to play that.

  14. #179
    Senior Member ioOi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nepal
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    that's why its called farm server?
    yes but see the problem is there is always usko or euko for that.
    Simple equations:

    1 hour farming = 5/6 BUS (330k each)
    Now with that money imagine you want to farm for glave. troll drop = 5%.
    ----

    u have been there :P

  15. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ioOi View Post
    yes but see the problem is there is always usko or euko for that.
    Simple equations:

    1 hour farming = 5/6 BUS (330k each)
    Now with that money imagine you want to farm for glave. troll drop = 5%.
    ----

    u have been there :P
    man its not that tragic.. 10 mins of dire wolfs is like 15 bus.. and 1 scroll time solo trolls is like 4-5 glaves.. pretty decent ammount.. server is low populated right now and thus it seems hard.. but imagine 500+ ppl playing.. even with these rates everyone would already have top gear..

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 7
    11-11-2013, 02:57 PM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-17-2012, 10:00 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Moradon: The Resurrection...
    By Mario in forum General Chat
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 12:56 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 12:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •