Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

KO4EVER | The Resurrection -

This is a discussion on KO4EVER | The Resurrection - within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman looks promising, considering joining, not entirely sure yet, just got a few questions about your original ...
Page: 6

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    looks promising, considering joining, not entirely sure yet, just got a few questions about your original post.

I don't understand this part, does it mean that you're going to make DLW 65 cap and release it later on, or does it mean you'll release a DLW (which is normally 50 CAP) once the server is raised to level 65 cap (not entirely sure if you plan on starting at 60 cap then moving to 70 cap slowly)

I assume it means DLW will be 65 cap but I just want to make sure anyway, imo DLW should be under level 60 because after masters and what not 60-70 is all the same except for the obvious level 70 skill/master skills/more skill/stat points.

Isn't getting the castle, 21GBs + money everyday from moradon taxes, + abyss enough for a clan? Don't you think giving them even more rewards would over power them? Cause I mean once the first clan takes castle they pretty much run the economy with all the money they make in 1 week, I've seen well over 100GBs in 1 week from castle and that's enough money to buy just about every item in merchant for an entire week.

Going based off what I've seen and heard maybe adding these aren't such a smart idea, the KO population already is pretty sensitive to rage quitting these days, simple things like burning an item cause people to quit without hesitation, and as we've seen on previous servers when people make an item early on in the server that others would kill to have it causes complete chaos and makes players rage quit, for some reason just seeing the item in CZ running around doesn't cause as much chaos as seeing a notice saying that so and so made this item and or so and so looted this item.

Just some things for you to think about, been around many private servers and it's really been trial and error with all these new additions that people add to servers, the upgrade notices/drop notices seem to have a negative effect on a server so just something you may want to reconsider, cause these days something small and harmless as that can be the difference between life and death for a server unfortunately.
    What i ment by that DLW sentence was that the DLW will not be active in the first period of the server which will be up to level 62. But when the second period starts and the level cap gets raised to 65.
    Then we will enable the BDW and the Ardream(Bosses removed)

Well the pot of the Castle will start at 0 just like the King's pot. These will be filled by all the taxes. So no free money. The only reason we added rewards to the CSW is to make it more fun and make more people participate at the BDW. Thats why we consider to lower required NP for a G3 Clan. Just to get more people participate and as a small reward for the clan users (They will only get a Green treasure chest) And The user destroying the Monument in the CSW will get a red chest.

I thank you for your intrest and hope to see you on our official !

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by phonixeka View Post
    What i ment by that DLW sentence was that the DLW will not be active in the first period of the server which will be up to level 62. But when the second period starts and the level cap gets raised to 65.
    Then we will enable the BDW and the Ardream(Bosses removed)

Well the pot of the Castle will start at 0 just like the King's pot. These will be filled by all the taxes. So no free money. The only reason we added rewards to the CSW is to make it more fun and make more people participate at the BDW. Thats why we consider to lower required NP for a G3 Clan. Just to get more people participate and as a small reward for the clan users (They will only get a Green treasure chest) And The user destroying the Monument in the CSW will get a red chest.

I thank you for your intrest and hope to see you on our official !
    Ignore him, he's a cry baby.

forum & kopanel maintence has been finished !

Quote Originally Posted by phonixeka View Post
    forum & kopanel maintence has been finished !
    I still cant download client ...

we're currently making a new client which is way cleaner and smaller in size. It will be up shortly

More pictures of the server on facebook !

KnightOffline | Facebook

Official is almost here !!! WOOT. this beta kicked ass. cant stop playing even tho official is close. its addictive, been a hell of a long time since i found an addictive server to play. wish the 17th would come faster

Only 5 days left

Luis likes this.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

going to play KO4EVER, you guys should give it a try to

I'm gonna try this server, u know this looks promising

Absolutely going to give it a try.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

GG download client agas