Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ko4Fun - <<<Main Wipe Theard>>>

This is a discussion on Ko4Fun - <<<Main Wipe Theard>>> within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aristia I joined to this server arround week ago lots of u already got roc+2 etc, but ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aristia View Post
    I joined to this server arround week ago lots of u already got roc+2 etc, but there was adream where i can farm my rocs too and go close to u guys. Now all start from 0 , but could someone tell me how ppl who join to serwer arround 3 weeks after this new go live get any unique? Adream off , RLB off ( i dont saw even 1 boss there , soo probably there was no bosses) CZ full of lvl 85 ppl whit +8 eq. Soo all what new ppl can do its just quit. Whats point to play for them ? U think that someone gave them rol just for smile, or mby u think that ppl start to sell unique eq? LOL Server will get soon another wipe , and then mby one more before go totaly off. And one more thing, thats only my opinion, but iam sure that most of us looking for FUN at KO4FUN server, and with this drop rate hard to say that its light farm.
    alot of server does not have ardream and rlb and and people there are getting pretty good with the time ardream and rlb wont be a good place. at least not for the start if people will say the they cant get items from bosses in CZ the owner might get the bosses back but i doubt it... ardream makes the game alot more easier

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

I joined to this server arround week ago lots of u already got roc+2 etc, but there was adream where i can farm my rocs too and go close to u guys. Now all start from 0 , but could someone tell me how ppl who join to serwer arround 3 weeks after this new go live get any unique? Adream off , RLB off ( i dont saw even 1 boss there , soo probably there was no bosses) CZ full of lvl 85 ppl whit +8 eq. Soo all what new ppl can do its just quit. Whats point to play for them ? U think that someone gave them rol just for smile, or mby u think that ppl start to sell unique eq? LOL Server will get soon another wipe , and then mby one more before go totaly off. And one more thing, thats only my opinion, but iam sure that most of us looking for FUN at KO4FUN server, and with this drop rate hard to say that its light farm.
    everione had +2 and shit because they were farming ardream and rlb bosses too which makes getting rocs and rols way to easy and if you get into a clan they will gladly help u getting geared up i only played like 5 days and got some gear in a week u get stuff to pk after that u farm for +1/2's and +9

Its a privat server , no one will give u anything till he can upg accesory up to +5. On most priv serves u get some easy ways to farm something for begining. Ask yourself guys , if u want to join to server where ppl got lvl 85 all fully eq +8 and your only way to get roc rol etc is CZ where all this 85 running whole days? For me answer is easy , probably same as for this ppl who will look on server few weeks after it goes live. In my opinion ardream should stay but max + on all accesory should go down to +2 max. Someone new join serwer he need to farm some bosses to get this roc+2, but still loose alot bcs of earrings belt, also this 85 ppl dont need farm adream bcs u cant get nothing better there then this 3 rings.

PS. Not sure if there was bosses in RLB before i joined but for sure last 8 or 9 days there was not even 1 boss. Just atross and few riotes.

wont give u anything until they got +5? idk who were ur clan was but our clan shared everything

Its a privat server , no one will give u anything till he can upg accesory up to +5. On most priv serves u get some easy ways to farm something for begining. Ask yourself guys , if u want to join to server where ppl got lvl 85 all fully eq +8 and your only way to get roc rol etc is CZ where all this 85 running whole days? For me answer is easy , probably same as for this ppl who will look on server few weeks after it goes live. In my opinion ardream should stay but max + on all accesory should go down to +2 max. Someone new join serwer he need to farm some bosses to get this roc+2, but still loose alot bcs of earrings belt, also this 85 ppl dont need farm adream bcs u cant get nothing better there then this 3 rings.

PS. Not sure if there was bosses in RLB before i joined but for sure last 8 or 9 days there was not even 1 boss. Just atross and few riotes.
    wont give u anything until they got +5? idk who were ur clan was but our clan shared everything

Quote Originally Posted by ts1212 View Post

OMG read ! U are new ppl on server where all are 85 and got eq , u stay and looking for clan or u looking for other server where u got chance to get own eq? I just dont understand why u dont want to give a chance ppl who will join to server few weeks after go live! Dunno how u play , but i dont look for clan at lvl 1 , first doing lvl then some eq and at last iam looking for clan to do instance etc. Iam not worried about SevenDays members or ppl who join to Ketchup clan on orc side, we need like 1 mby 2 weeks to get our items back. But what whit ppl who will be fresh and will be no space in clans for them ? U will share your unique whit them?
    I want to see this!

OMG read ! U are new ppl on server where all are 85 and got eq , u stay and looking for clan or u looking for other server where u got chance to get own eq? I just dont understand why u dont want to give a chance ppl who will join to server few weeks after go live! Dunno how u play , but i dont look for clan at lvl 1 , first doing lvl then some eq and at last iam looking for clan to do instance etc. Iam not worried about SevenDays members or ppl who join to Ketchup clan on orc side, we need like 1 mby 2 weeks to get our items back. But what whit ppl who will be fresh and will be no space in clans for them ? U will share your unique whit them?
    I want to see this!
    if they will join our clan then YES we will share our eq and i dont think that only sevendays and slightlybetter will be the only clans u know

End of discusion , like i see u cannot read and understand what i said. Go look at other private servers , most of them give u easy way to get some accesories at start even if u join after month from day when server start. Its bcs they want to give u chance to fight against this overpowered ppl who play few months there, and small chance to catch them. Only low rates serves give same chance thats almost 0 and few ppl there got some clean unique. Even if KO4FUN will stay longer i dont see any chance for fresh people, after few weeks same ppl what now get not +2 but +3 and more accesory and new ppl dont have any chance to get same eq and fight against this power lvl 85 players.

End of discusion , like i see u cannot read and understand what i said. Go look at other private servers , most of them give u easy way to get some accesories at start even if u join after month from day when server start. Its bcs they want to give u chance to fight against this overpowered ppl who play few months there, and small chance to catch them. Only low rates serves give same chance thats almost 0 and few ppl there got some clean unique. Even if KO4FUN will stay longer i dont see any chance for fresh people, after few weeks same ppl what now get not +2 but +3 and more accesory and new ppl dont have any chance to get same eq and fight against this power lvl 85 players.
    i played at the oldschoolko cypher server 3 weeks after he went up and guees what i got pretty dam good there and it was extremly hard so if u think u u wont be able to do it just got to a pk server...

Guys stop fighting ..
    Server passes wipe because most people got items from Ardream Rlb ..
    Now everyone will be more difficult to achieve things.
    Besides going to be now after the wipe lots of new people as I understood ..

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

might b mistaken but i think wirion wasnt dropping, would be nice if theyd' drop this time(atleast never saw anyone dropping one or using one)

you can get wiri..
    400 ac scroll fixed and all the bugs that you knew about them are fixed too.

The server will be up at 22:00(gmt+2)
    Last edited by TommyHilfiger; 06-01-2012 at 03:26 PM.

30 more minutes be ready @!#@!#@!#@!#@!#@!#@!

Banned Regular Member

Hmmm Since New Ill Test It Out Right Now =S....Just Too See How Fun It Is..=S..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 54
    05-30-2012, 08:01 AM