Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 3rd Academy 7th June 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 3rd Academy 7th June 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BlackOak I am really enjoying this server, the ZOMBIE map was a great time, had tons of ...
Page: 63

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    I am really enjoying this server, the ZOMBIE map was a great time, had tons of fun. Thank You developers.
    I'm delighted to learn that you're enjoying Zombie War. We strive to enhance your experience by introducing unique event maps daily, ensuring various exciting and non-repetitive events. It's also great to see you again at KO4FUN.

A couple of years ago when yall first opened up ko4fun, I made a couple char with emails I no longer have because the email address were deleted for non use. I still have the addresses but as i said the accounts were deleted. is there a way I could log into game and verify I own these chars, and have the otp turned off? I made these char in college on their system, now I am home I cant use them. solution?

A couple of years ago when yall first opened up ko4fun, I made a couple char with emails I no longer have because the email address were deleted for non use. I still have the addresses but as i said the accounts were deleted. is there a way I could log into game and verify I own these chars, and have the otp turned off? I made these char in college on their system, now I am home I cant use them. solution?

Have you tried forgot password options?
    https://ko4fun.net/ForgotPassword

Quote Originally Posted by zentiva View Post
    Have you tried forgot password options?
    https://ko4fun.net/ForgotPassword
    I can log into char from college, but cannot log in from home. reason being those 2 accounts email address have been deleted from mail server due to non use. my mail server mail.com deletes emails that have no activity after a certain period of non use time. so the email address for those 2 accounts are no longer valid. I can use a cypher ring I suppose, however i have never performed a cypher ring and not certain of the process. is there a tutorial somewhere i can look how it is performed?

I can log into char from college, but cannot log in from home. reason being those 2 accounts email address have been deleted from mail server due to non use. my mail server mail.com deletes emails that have no activity after a certain period of non use time. so the email address for those 2 accounts are no longer valid. I can use a cypher ring I suppose, however i have never performed a cypher ring and not certain of the process. is there a tutorial somewhere i can look how it is performed?
    You can take a look forum: https://www.ko4fun.net/blogs/5506-us...oll-cyper-ring

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to send us a private message on Discord at https://Discord.gg/KO4FUN. You can direct message GmPiaf, GmMiracle, or GmChibi for support in English.

KO4FUN New Year's Mega Lottery Event is Starting!
    Dear KO4FUN Players,
    The most exciting time of the year has arrived, and we're organizing a spectacular New Year's Ticket Event just for you! Fantastic rewards await you in this event, so don't miss out on this opportunity!

How Can I Participate?

To join the event you need to follow these one by one;
    Hafize Ana NPC'sinden Join New Year Lottery
    Buy Ticket (100M)
    Yes, buy ticket now

and get an amazing New Year's Ticket for only 1 GB! Remember, tickets are limited, and only 9,999 lucky players will have the chance to join this exciting event.

Ticket Price
    Only 1 GB! Seize the chance to win big rewards at this low price.

Rewards

• 20 players will receive 1,000 balance
    • 10 players will receive 3,000 balance
    • 5 players will receive 5,000 balance
    • 1 player will receive a whopping 25,000 balance

Total Prize Pool: 100,000 TL Balance!

How Can I Win?

Purchase a ticket.
    Track your tickets through the panel. (https://ko4fun.net/Ranking/LotteryEvent)
    Get excited for the grand draw day!
    Don't miss out on this event filled with amazing rewards! Tickets are limited and going fast, so act quickly to grab this opportunity!

Event Date:
    This special event, filled with the spirit of New Year's, will take place from December 24th to January 1st 00:00. Don't miss out; fun and rewards await you!

Event Date: The event will conclude on live stream on January 1 at 20:00 with a draw to be held by Gm Miracle.

Are You Ready for Unforgettable Memories and Big Prizes?
    As the KO4FUN family, we are eager to celebrate these special days with you and welcome you to our reward-filled event. Don't forget to get your ticket now to experience the New Year's joy and have a chance to win big prizes!
    Wishing everyone the best of luck!

KO4FUN Team

What is the reason that KO4FUN Immortal server have doubled +20% price increase of PUS items? Looks like a money grab from my side of the fence. A good explaination would be awesome for those of us that use rl dollars.

What is the reason that KO4FUN Immortal server have doubled +20% price increase of PUS items? Looks like a money grab from my side of the fence. A good explaination would be awesome for those of us that use rl dollars.
    Another thing that sticks in my craw. 100.00 usd gets you 1000 tl via paypal, whereas 100.00 usd gets you 3000 tl , what is the justification for that pricing?

Also, getting help from the GMs like Miracle, Corvinus, Mustaffa is a useless move. Which of the several GM's are the go to guys for problems with an account?

KO4FUN should change its name to KO4$$$. This server has gotten sucky. GM are of no Help & are disgustingly rude, Prices have doubled+20% more, the game is laggy during wars, cant even farm because of the 1000's of bots in game. Where on Gods green earth is there a PKO server with integrity, concern, and common respect for the donators/buyers that really want to spend their real dollars to support such a game. Is it all about the money, is it all about greed these days? KO4$$$ has evolved into a shiethole of indifference to the players.

Is there a server with autoloot, genie, reasonable pricing, thats wants my USD, with decent caring GM, not the condecending ones, who really takes an interest in my issues, and throws out the abusers of the rules with prejudice. One that the mega clans havent taken control of? KO4$$$ was good, now it sucks sweaty balls. Its the Megan Markle or the Royal Family.

Little viking Senior Member

Is there a server with autoloot, genie, reasonable pricing, thats wants my USD, with decent caring GM, not the condecending ones, who really takes an interest in my issues, and throws out the abusers of the rules with prejudice. One that the mega clans havent taken control of? KO4$$$ was good, now it sucks sweaty balls. Its the Megan Markle or the Royal Family.
    When you find one let me know!

SO I lose again. these were done in december as can see, no refund going on here. They can take take take, but god forbid you ask for a little return, a little help, they say, sorry cant help you. For each $119.00 usd I sent to GmPatos / Yigit (ZENTIVA)i received only 1000 TL .... So for $357.00 usd I sent to GmPatos/ Yigit (ZENTIVA)I got only 3000 TL��

QUOTE BY ZENTIVA "we understand the importance of trust and value in our community." are you sure about that? are you sure about that? See who got the money I sent by paypal to GmPatos /Yigit (ZENTIVA)...Total 4 transactions $393.00 usd for december 2023 , that $393.00 usd he took. $393.00 usd at klasgame = over 12000.00 TL he only gave me a little over 3000.00 TL

So you have been ripping people off who use paypal !!!! Wonder how long and how many YIGIT (ZENTIVA)??
    Last edited by BlackOak; 01-12-2024 at 09:27 AM.

SO I lose again. these were done in december as can see, no refund going on here. They can take take take, but god forbid you ask for a little return, a little help, they say, sorry cant help you. For each $119.00 usd I sent to GmPatos / Yigit (ZENTIVA)i received only 1000 TL .... So for $357.00 usd I sent to GmPatos/ Yigit (ZENTIVA)I got only 3000 TL��

QUOTE BY ZENTIVA "we understand the importance of trust and value in our community." are you sure about that? are you sure about that? See who got the money I sent by paypal to GmPatos /Yigit (ZENTIVA)...Total 4 transactions $393.00 usd for december 2023 , that $393.00 usd he took. $393.00 usd at klasgame = over 12000.00 TL he only gave me a little over 3000.00 TL

So you have been ripping people off who use paypal !!!! Wonder how long and how many YIGIT (ZENTIVA)??
    I trust this message finds you in good spirits. I am writing to address the recent inquiry regarding the acquisition of reusable codes from our Power Up Store. Upon reviewing your purchase history, it has become evident that your transaction was processed prior to January 1st. As we initiated the provision of reusable codes commencing from January 1st, purchases made before this date would not include these codes. This timeline was part of our strategic update to enhance the value and usability of our offerings.

Additionally, I would like to reiterate our policy concerning user email addresses, which I have previously communicated. The management of your email address associated with your account falls under your purview. In alignment with our privacy and security protocols, we maintain a firm policy of not altering users' email addresses. This practice is in place to safeguard your personal information and ensure the integrity of our user accounts.

We understand that these policies might occasionally pose inconveniences; however, they are essential for maintaining the highest standards of security and customer service. If you have any further questions or if there's any other way we can assist you, please feel free to reach out. Our team is committed to providing the support you need and ensuring a satisfactory experience with our services.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. We value your participation in our community and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Warm regards,

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by zentiva View Post
    I trust this message finds you in good spirits. I am writing to address the recent inquiry regarding the acquisition of reusable codes from our Power Up Store. Upon reviewing your purchase history, it has become evident that your transaction was processed prior to January 1st. As we initiated the provision of reusable codes commencing from January 1st, purchases made before this date would not include these codes. This timeline was part of our strategic update to enhance the value and usability of our offerings.

Additionally, I would like to reiterate our policy concerning user email addresses, which I have previously communicated. The management of your email address associated with your account falls under your purview. In alignment with our privacy and security protocols, we maintain a firm policy of not altering users' email addresses. This practice is in place to safeguard your personal information and ensure the integrity of our user accounts.

We understand that these policies might occasionally pose inconveniences; however, they are essential for maintaining the highest standards of security and customer service. If you have any further questions or if there's any other way we can assist you, please feel free to reach out. Our team is committed to providing the support you need and ensuring a satisfactory experience with our services.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. We value your participation in our community and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Warm regards,

You have done nothing nor understood the ISSUE.. My email company deactivated my email account for non use. after 2 years, reason i cant use or have access to it. [email protected] now belongs to lala foods in texas, its THEIR email address now. i have said this numerous times, and yall still cant grasp the concept. Now we move on to YOU DONT MATTER anymore. I am spending time and money on another server without pause. Your server LAGS, idiot GMs with a condescending attitudes to their players. one day maybe soon I hope KARMA kick you in the ball so hard you will feel them in your throat, that is IF you have balls. You have ripped me off with the PAYPAL thing, but its all over now, I am done with you.

Little viking Senior Member

They've done that since they began the server. Feels almost like a scam when you use paypal.

Dear KO4FUN Community,

We are excited to announce an important update regarding our PayPal pricing policy. As you may be aware, our previous pricing structure for transactions in USD, compared to Turkish Lira, was significantly higher. This was a direct consequence of PayPal's restrictions in Turkey, which necessitated the involvement of multiple intermediaries, leading to increased commission costs.

However, we are delighted to inform you that we have revised our pricing strategy. This change reflects our ongoing commitment to providing you with the best possible gaming experience at a more affordable cost. Our new PayPal pricing is as follows:

300 TL = $13
    500 TL = $20
    1000 TL = $36

NOTE: This prices included %3 PayPal taxes.

Furthermore, we understand the importance of trust and value in our community. As a gesture of appreciation, we will reissue the same codes for all purchases made since 1st January. These codes can be reused for future transactions.

We are grateful for your continued support and enthusiasm. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require further information.

Thank you for being a part of the KO4FUN family.

Warm regards,

KO4FUN Team