Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 3rd Academy 7th June 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 3rd Academy 7th June 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello there. I m trying this server and Its really laggy + dcs all the time. but anyway I had ...
Page: 24

Hello there. I m trying this server and Its really laggy + dcs all the time. but anyway I had a 10 days Premium prize from the stuff so I ll be playing and see if things work.

Is there an english speaking clan with old and active players in ?

ign: ScorDrag

(Never played int priest in my life but i ll stay int here i think since no dd - spear def. here)...

Quote Originally Posted by ScorDrag View Post
    Hello there. I m trying this server and Its really laggy + dcs all the time. but anyway I had a 10 days Premium prize from the stuff so I ll be playing and see if things work.

Is there an english speaking clan with old and active players in ?

ign: ScorDrag

(Never played int priest in my life but i ll stay int here i think since no dd - spear def. here)...
    Nice to see that you're still around mate
    ScorDrag likes this.

Is it worth trying ?

yeah the server is hella fun, theres 1-2 english clans on orc side. 80 cap opening today, atm maintence for it.

yea really good server i am playing hum side... is there any engl speaking on hum side?

orc side smokaholic (warrior) need english clan

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

worth it 100%
    streaming it when im online so check my stream if u guys want to see if its worth it

I'll give server a try. Will be orcside.

Hello friends,

Update information from 12:00 to 16:00 on Wednesday, August 30 is as follows.

• Eslant 70 monsters were fixed for human nation.
    • The upgrade limit is set to +9 for the middle class, +8 for the high class, +5 for the reverse class, and +1 for the jewelery.
    • The image of the "Red Dragon" monster in the Juraid Mountain area has been changed (the image has been updated to KO4FUN Dragon Skeleton designed by our side).
    • The normal fishing rod (Rods) endurance (RPR) time for fishing has been updated to 8000. Golden Fishing Rod has been updated to 12000 Durability (RPR).
    • Monsters' follow-up distances have been updated, so classes can no longer lure monsters.
    • Border Defense War has been updated to a minimum level of 65 for participation.
    • Oreads and Dryad items sold in the Power Up Store have been added as vouchers. After receiving these items, you can use [Jeweler] Juel NPC and [Vendor] Kaira NPC. In the same way, you can sell the coupon on the market for gold.
    • 70 transfer scrolls have been added to the Power Up Store to change your work items. You can change the +7 and above 70 items with the scroll you want to transfer from [Jeweler] Juel NPC.
    • Updated HP / DEF ratios of Havoc, Hell Fire, and Enigma Curiel monsters. Skill bit is set to 20%.
    • HP / DEF ratios of "Apostle of piering cold" monsters in the Ronark Land area have been reduced.
    • The dragon scale item for the old jewelry flip was added to the Power Up Store. The rate is set at 100%.
    • Abyss Fire rate from Flame Rock monster in Hell Abyss region has been updated to 8%.
    • Golden Mattock, HP Scroll% 60, buy failed to market.
    • Level 57 Grell Quest has been corrected to drop the green chest.
    • Updated Weapon / Armor scroll prices in DC Sundries.
    • All monsters in the Eslant area were added buss drops at certain ratios. These rates are as follows;
    • Brahman 7%, Paramun 10%, Troll Berserker 10%, Troll Captain 15%, Titan 20%, Crimson wing 15%, Falcon 20%, Troll Warrior 7%, Troll 5%, DTC 5%, Harpy 5% 7%.

Fungry Games || KO4FUN team

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

just became 80 finally.. really good server fella's
    zentiva likes this.

Damn, was about to try the server on the weekend. Shame they changed to it 80. Gotta wait for another server then :/

Banned Senior Member

Don't let the level cap fool you lol, you can get 80 in one day and items are relatively easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    Don't let the level cap fool you lol, you can get 80 in one day and items are relatively easy to get.
    Never been a fan of 80+ servers. The game just doesn't feel the same anymore.
    ScorDrag likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reiskahi View Post
    Never been a fan of 80+ servers. The game just doesn't feel the same anymore.
    I feel you but after playing 80+ -servers for a while the 60&70 capped ones feel so blend and boring.
    Perhaps YourKO / OSKO would be closer to what you are looking for?

Banned Senior Member

Hello everyone,

So as some of you are aware of the current devastation currently going on in Texas with Hurricane Harvey, and since most of us don't live in America except for myself, we decided one way we could help was to donate some of our donations to the cause! We believe in a philosophy that help when you can as you never know when you may be in the same issue. For those of you who live out there, we hope that you will make it out and be able to go back to your daily lives once this all blows over. We hope to be able to continue to help out where we can financially and we hope to do some other causes later on in the near future. Thank you all for making this possible!

If you yourself wish to donate? Simply go to https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser...8597766619098/, and click donate.

Again thank you all and we hope to see more server owners follow through as well!

- Breezy
    zentiva and Oscar like this.