Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ImmortalOne I think every1 on this forum know what kind of person u are Free bump rofl ...
Page: 11

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    I think every1 on this forum know what kind of person u are

Free bump
    rofl , another hater , it comes to 30+haters atm , i'll keep up with haters keeps my gaming entertaining.
    iLoveMyBanana likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisshit View Post
    Cartel has a huge clan/ally on orc side. NT is free.
    can you explain how to NT?

@fuckthisshit why does the client close after like an hour? it does it at exactly the same time on all my computers (3 running.), my internet does not go down, its happened 2 days in a row, i've restarted the internet etc (FYI im 70meg download and 20meg upload.), its a real pain in the ass when mining or genieing.

Edit: I just sold a bunch of items in murchant, when i relogged after the game closed, the items i sold were rolled back and so was the money?

server online? my laucnher dont work

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    @fuckthisshit why does the client close after like an hour? it does it at exactly the same time on all my computers (3 running.), my internet does not go down, its happened 2 days in a row, i've restarted the internet etc (FYI im 70meg download and 20meg upload.), its a real pain in the ass when mining or genieing.

Edit: I just sold a bunch of items in murchant, when i relogged after the game closed, the items i sold were rolled back and so was the money?

Had similar happen to me, but I only run 2 running, nice to see it wasnt just me.

One guy told me he had to hold down a key with something heavy not to DC but it worked. Not sure what the problem is for some people. Also make sure you don't alt-tab. Keep the KO window open.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Recommended playing BP on server , set+8/7 2x sets (1 for undy,1for str), skelly,2x fov+1, 2x lilime+1 ,Old WP , HellBreaker7/8 , and ur good togo.
    Almost done with my BP , so far seems pretty hot, tanks good , dmg is awesome .

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    can you explain how to NT?

Go up the stairs in moradon. to the right - vip manager juliane. he'll give u the NT item. then go up the other set of stairs behind the anvil/chaotic generator and turn in the NT item.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

we had an issue with the server earlier. not exactly sure what it was but it was about 22-24 hours ago if that matches your time grame.

You guys may need to take into consideration that while a majority of your population on the server is turkish, not all are.

All the events are designed for turkish times, which of course I understand, you want to keep your turkish players happy but leaving your americans to no events at night other than bdw and juraid it kind of makes it blah.

We all have to wait for the weekends to get any of the santa events or the good events.

Maybe take it into consideration especially if you want to grow your english based community or maintain the ones you have..

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHud View Post
    You guys may need to take into consideration that while a majority of your population on the server is turkish, not all are.

All the events are designed for turkish times, which of course I understand, you want to keep your turkish players happy but leaving your americans to no events at night other than bdw and juraid it kind of makes it blah.

We all have to wait for the weekends to get any of the santa events or the good events.

Maybe take it into consideration especially if you want to grow your english based community or maintain the ones you have..
    Hey! You're absolutely right. We're making a schedule that satisfies all our players. What events are you looking for besides bdw, chaos, juraid, santa, EXP and NP increase events?

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisshit View Post
    Hey! You're absolutely right. We're making a schedule that satisfies all our players. What events are you looking for besides bdw, chaos, juraid, santa, EXP and NP increase events?
    I think you understood wrong. The wars and santa events which is probably the most important ones currently are always going on during Turkish peak times and not within North America. When we log at our peak time there is nothing left for us. Put wars a little later or atleast a DM event at like midnight turkish time I don't know..

why do people keep playing this full wings, ugly items and animation servers i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    why do people keep playing this full wings, ugly items and animation servers i dont get it
    Cus its basically usko files but its a private server
    fuckthisshit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    I think you understood wrong. The wars and santa events which is probably the most important ones currently are always going on during Turkish peak times and not within North America. When we log at our peak time there is nothing left for us. Put wars a little later or atleast a DM event at like midnight turkish time I don't know..

Alright thanks for the feedback. We'll finalize the schedule soon.

Also work on releasing paper DD for classes, not all classes use chitin DD especially the mages, and we are the main targets of rogues, so that DD may help us out from getting spiked for 4k..
    zentiva likes this.