Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; https://www.twitch.tv/sacredhealdane Live with the best clan in the server!!...
Page: 6

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/sacredhealdane
    Live with the best clan in the server!!

its a well managed server but the concept doesn't really work, i enjoy going to events and farming for coins, but the sheer amount you get of frags and gems from mining means u don't really need to farm at all, just afk mine 24/7 and its boring as hell, sure it will be fun for pking, but there really isnt a farm aspect to the server.

Well, if we make it hard then everyone full PMs us to increase the drop rate. We still make it so you have to farm coins and upgrade but we want to have a mix of some farm and not too much farm, you know? And not all items can be dropped from frags and gems. Just a few uniques and bif items.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    its a well managed server but the concept doesn't really work, i enjoy going to events and farming for coins, but the sheer amount you get of frags and gems from mining means u don't really need to farm at all, just afk mine 24/7 and its boring as hell, sure it will be fun for pking, but there really isnt a farm aspect to the server.
    The concept is well thought out for the kind of server it is. The drop rates aren't super high from frags/gems so it keeps the items balanced and the money actually worth something on the server.
    Even on top of that they made monster stones worth doing instead of deleting by giving a drop for skill gems to help you get your skills unlocked.

Supposedly Twostars joined this server so should see some good content come out, if its the true Twostars.
    fuckthisshit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHud View Post
    The concept is well thought out for the kind of server it is. The drop rates aren't super high from frags/gems so it keeps the items balanced and the money actually worth something on the server.
    Even on top of that they made monster stones worth doing instead of deleting by giving a drop for skill gems to help you get your skills unlocked.

Supposedly Twostars joined this server so should see some good content come out, if its the true Twostars.

thanks b

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisshit View Post
    Well, if we make it hard then everyone full PMs us to increase the drop rate. We still make it so you have to farm coins and upgrade but we want to have a mix of some farm and not too much farm, you know? And not all items can be dropped from frags and gems. Just a few uniques and bif items.
    no i understand that, i think its great people are enjoying the server, but after checking the PUS prices, which are actually pretty high, eg: autoloot for pet is 400kc, when 100 KC ingame is around 16m, so 64m, when fragments u see on merchants are 100k each, selling stuff to NPC (shells which sell for 23k, even high class items sell for around 23k.) you mine for an hour to 2 hours, hand everything in and you end up with an inn full of shells and a unique thats worth 3m its kinda a waste of time and wouldn't be worth the effort to get the coins to buy KC, prices are all fucked up, like hero's valors and lego bands are like 2.5gb's, to actually buy that and not farm it would take u weeks, sure u can go try to farm bus but thats the only other way to make money. For people who like to spend money its good, but i'm looking for something to pass the time, for me a farm server is a place i need to spend time actually playing rather then afk mining, if i wanted to spend money on prem or even 1200kc on a golden mattock i would of just played usko :P hope everyone has fun tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    no i understand that, i think its great people are enjoying the server, but after checking the PUS prices, which are actually pretty high, eg: autoloot for pet is 400kc, when 100 KC ingame is around 16m, so 64m, when fragments u see on merchants are 100k each, selling stuff to NPC (shells which sell for 23k, even high class items sell for around 23k.) you mine for an hour to 2 hours, hand everything in and you end up with an inn full of shells and a unique thats worth 3m its kinda a waste of time and wouldn't be worth the effort to get the coins to buy KC, prices are all fucked up, like hero's valors and lego bands are like 2.5gb's, to actually buy that and not farm it would take u weeks, sure u can go try to farm bus but thats the only other way to make money. For people who like to spend money its good, but i'm looking for something to pass the time, for me a farm server is a place i need to spend time actually playing rather then afk mining, if i wanted to spend money on prem or even 1200kc on a golden mattock i would of just played usko :P hope everyone has fun tho.

Our KC Prices are very affordable, though. $4 for 1000 kc. In game markets can change very rapidly so it would make no sense for us to base any prices on that.

But I understand what you're saying. Obviously we can't make everyone happy but we appreciate you giving our server a shot.

drop list somewhere, also need clear instruction for americans to use the donation system with PayPal, and explain how to get KC since it is gotten outside of the game.
    fuckthisshit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    drop list somewhere, also need clear instruction for americans to use the donation system with PayPal, and explain how to get KC since it is gotten outside of the game.
    Drop list is on the panel. Search for any items you're looking for and it tells you what drops it:
    Ko4Fun -

Buying KC is on our forum:
    Knight Cash Prices - Premium Cost & Associated Gifts | Ko4Fun Forums

is the server pay to win?

Quote Originally Posted by theKingsWit View Post
    is the server pay to win?

I wouldn't really say so but it's much easier to get to 83 when you have premium. It's similar to USKO where you get higher droprate and exp rate with prem. But we don't sell armor/weapons/accessories, just PUS stuff. We give free unlimited genie to everyone though.

Looking english players for farm 24/7 looking attakers and 1 priest farming silver bars from dm pm me here
    fuckthisshit likes this.

the server is awesome guys, we are a mage team, and yesterday night, 30minutes = 20k nps, so you can imagine the activity of the server, everyhing is gg
    fuckthisshit likes this.

It's an ordinary day in KO4fun

fuckthisshit likes this.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

those santa events are crazy
    zentiva and fuckthisshit like this.

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast