Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO4FUN Great Social Media Giveaway Special for "Zenith" Opening Started! ✅ 50.000 TL KO4FUN Balance Award ✅ Our big Instagram-Facebook ...
Page: 65

KO4FUN Great Social Media Giveaway Special for "Zenith" Opening Started!

50.000 TL KO4FUN Balance Award
    Our big Instagram-Facebook and Twitter giveaway has started!
    50x Instagram - 30x Facebook - 20x Twitter

What you need to do to have the chance to win a total of 500 TL KO4FUN BALANCE reward for a total of 100 people is very simple!

Follow our Instagram-Facebook and Twitter pages
    Like the giveaway video (like and retweet for Twitter, like and share for Facebook)
    Tag 3 friends in the comments

Good luck everyone!

Deadline for participation: Sunday, March 3, 23:59
    Giveaway Results and prize distribution: 4-5-6 March

Instagram

Follow our page, like the giveaway post and tag 3 friends in the comments!
    Our page: https://www.instagram.com/koforfun/
    Giveaway Post: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3mqe_fpfSe/
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Twitter

Follow our page, like the giveaway post, retweet it and tag 3 friends in the comments!
    Our page: https://twitter.com/ko4fun_official
    Giveaway Post: https://twitter.com/ko4fun_official/...28981662470488
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Facebook

Follow our page, like and share the giveaway post and tag 3 friends in the comments!
    Our Page: https://www.facebook.com/FungryGame
    Giveaway Post: https://www.facebook.com/reel/1036820677384163

KO4FUN Proudly Presents!

Dear KO4FUN FAMILY,

As pioneers of firsts, we are delighted to share another exciting news with you!

On Friday, March 8th, our Zenith server will open with the ARDREAM map.

In our Ardream map, where players between levels 35-59 can enter, special daily quests and bosses await you!

Don't make any promises to anyone on March 8th!

New Server "Zenith" Features

We have prepared an information topic where we compile detailed information about server features and the most frequently asked questions by our players.

For details; https://forum.ko4fun.net/index.php?/...nith-features/

KO4FUN - Zenith Pre-Registration Event!Dear KO4FUN Players,The countdown has begun for a brand new beginning! KO4FUN Zenith server, which will open on March 8, promises you a unique experience. Don't miss the pre-registration event now to reserve a nick and benefit from the gifts!

Pre-Registration Start Date: Monday,March 4th, 09:00 P.M (GMT+3)
    Pre-Registration End Date: Thursday, March 7th, 09:00 P.M (GMT+3)

How to Participate?You can join the pre-registration event by creating a character on the "Zenith" server with your existing accounts.

Pre-Registration AdvantagesBy gaining early access to the game during the pre-registration event (March 4-7), you will be able to choose your race, create a character, and most importantly, reserve your nickname.Pre-Registration Gifts
    Anyone who gets early access to the game and creates their character during the pre-registration event (March 4-7) will be able to benefit from the following gifts.
    1000 pieces of Ibex Potion
    1000 pieces of Crisis Potion
    Wings Of Hellfire
    **Gifts given at the Pre-Registration event are valid for 15 days.Get ready to write your own story in a legendary world. Thank you to everyone who supported us during the pre-registration process. We look forward to seeing you among us!

Server 90% archer and mage pk they buffed those class >.< so if you want just z1z1z1 pk this is for your XD power up store price just like USKO, you need to spend at least 70 euros a month to play this server XD

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    Server 90% archer and mage pk they buffed those class >.< so if you want just z1z1z1 pk this is for your XD power up store price just like USKO, you need to spend at least 70 euros a month to play this server XD

Thank you for your input! On our server, we've worked hard to ensure that all classes, including archers and mages, are well-balanced. This ensures that everyone has the potential to deal significant damage, making the gameplay both fair and competitive. Playing in a group enhances the fun and the challenge, which is what MMORPGs are all about.
    Regarding the Power Up Store (PUS) prices, we pride ourselves on offering great value. At KO4FUN, the amount you'd spend for a comprehensive PUS package equals the cost of just one Switch Premium at USKO, but with us, you're getting much more for your money. The price at USKO would be four times higher for similar products.
    Thanks to our Academy servers and our fresh approach to the PVP scene, we're continually introducing new players to the game every month. Our IMMORTAL server, now in its third year, has set a precedent for longevity in the PVP server domain, offering a gaming experience where players genuinely get their money's worth over time. It's a server that boasts a player base larger than other PVP servers might even dream of.
    We appreciate your feedback and are always here to ensure you have the best gaming experience possible.

Today is the day!
    The vast and immersive world of KO4FUN finally opens its gates to adventurers from every corner of the globe.
    A universe teeming with mystery, magic, and the promise of epic quests awaits.
    Whether you're a seasoned veteran ready to conquer new challenges or a wide-eyed newcomer eager to write your own legend, this is where our stories begin.
    Forge alliances, battle fearsome foes, and discover treasures untold in a realm where every choice carves a path to greatness.
    The adventure of a lifetime starts now—let's make history together in KO4FUN!

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Sounds good , i'll try today .

Somehow the server Launch got messy & They're relaunching it on 10th of this month. Let's just hope that the launch goes smooth this time. Let's just hope that this relaunch is going to deliver.

ANACONDAAAAA Speaking here
    I was rank 1 in beta with 30k nps lead. I couldnt play the game for 10 hours.
    Tickets got ignored.
    Ingame private messages aswell.
    They told me to reset modem for 10 minutes and to try again and it didnt work after no response.
    Meanwhile i went from rank 1 to rank 3 and can wave goodbye to the 3000TL beta reward.

Is there any solution for this @Patos?

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    ANACONDAAAAA Speaking here
    I was rank 1 in beta with 30k nps lead. I couldnt play the game for 10 hours.
    Tickets got ignored.
    Ingame private messages aswell.
    They told me to reset modem for 10 minutes and to try again and it didnt work after no response.
    Meanwhile i went from rank 1 to rank 3 and can wave goodbye to the 3000TL beta reward.

Is there any solution for this @Patos?
    bro 3k tl nothing us <3

They're getting attacked, that's why they can't keep server up.

With al the money, they made all this years can't even buy a good secure host XD.

their host is like $400 a month. While they make 200/400k tl a month, at least

Dear KO4FUN Community,

As we reconnect, I want to begin with a heartfelt apology to all of you, our valued players. Recently, we faced significant challenges, including severe DDoS attacks that affected our launch. These difficulties led us to relocate our data center, ensuring a more secure and stable environment for our game. We officially re-launched KO4FUN on March 15.

Understanding the inconvenience this caused, we have compensated with a 50% bonus for purchases made between February 26 and March 9. Furthermore, we have processed refunds for those who requested them during this turbulent period. These steps were taken to acknowledge the impact on your gaming experience and to express our gratitude for your patience and support.

The journey was demanding for both our team and me personally, resulting in my temporary absence from our community channels. However, thanks to your unwavering support, we have emerged stronger. I'm excited to announce that the legend of KO4FUN continues, and it is now more vibrant than ever. Our servers are bustling with activity, setting new records for our community's engagement.

Looking ahead, we invite newcomers and veterans alike to join us on April 12 for our inaugural Academy event or dive into Zenith's ongoing adventure.

Stay updated and connect with fellow players by following us on Discord for instant news and announcements.

Thank you again for your support and patience and for joining our journey. Here's to the exciting times ahead in KO4FUN – let the fun continue!

Warm regards,

GmPatos
    KO4FUN Team

You guys value the English community? You haven't helped any of them. I wouldn't recommend this server even to my worst enemy. Unable to login to the game / Launcher.exe not working ( They ask us to use VPN ). Guess what, Even VPN Fails to help us. Now when I report this via ticket. The reply " USE VPN ". Just WOW. Since past year All you guys could did was keeping up your Excuse game. Nd now you're promoting your Academy server. For God's sake, You haven't even fixed the LAG/DDOS/LOGIN PROBLEMS. You lost like 30% of the Players who couldn't login to the game. Instead of fixing the root problems related to your server. You take the approach of launching an Academy. Ahh I remember, You guys even promised us " A New Client ", That too before the official Launch. You guys offer the best private server services in Turkey? I don't think so. You have Seven plus GM's. None of them are of any help. Goodluck with your server. You'll keep losing users unless you do something about the root problems.

Having trouble keeping up with older players?
    We eliminate this problem.
    Zenith Academy is a fast-paced server that will be available for 10 days!

KO4FUN - 1.Academy Zenith Presenter Friday, April 12 at 21:00 (Official)
    Take your place in this 10-day adventure
    200,000 TL TOTAL TOURNAMENT PRIZE 50 vs 50

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465