Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 1st Academy 12th April 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BlackOak Stupid idea, they open Academy and pull 3/4 of the Summer Server players, making very little ...
Page: 59

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Stupid idea, they open Academy and pull 3/4 of the Summer Server players, making very little action on the Summer Server for 7 days. Looks like a money grab to me.
    100% ON TOP OF THAT server not playble. alot radom kurain and mage is very OP nova 2k resistance dont work at al.

Lr mage staff 1000/1200 damage XD puur comedy

skip this server

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    100% ON TOP OF THAT server not playble. alot radom kurain and mage is very OP nova 2k resistance dont work at al.

Lr mage staff 1000/1200 damage XD puur comedy

skip this server
    I agree 1000%, currently GMRGAME is also doing the "academy" bs. Im not certain its a money grab or not, but it doesnt make sense to me. Maybe some of the more intelligent veterans can explain this "academy" thing.

The difference with GMR GAMING is that they completely shut down the server, so you either play on the academy server or sit waiting for them to reopen the original server.

Stupid idea, they open Academy and pull 3/4 of the Summer Server players, making very little action on the Summer Server for 7 days. Looks like a money grab to me.
    We don't think it's a stupid idea. We have been trying to keep the server active for a long time. And this Academy idea makes it easy. Because everyone loves to start from zero and we are moving your character to the main server. So maybe we can make some changes to Academy concepts. We are open to any suggestions.
    Thanks for your interest in KO4Fun

Quote Originally Posted by zentiva View Post
    We don't think it's a stupid idea. We have been trying to keep the server active for a long time. And this Academy idea makes it easy. Because everyone loves to start from zero and we are moving your character to the main server. So maybe we can make some changes to Academy concepts. We are open to any suggestions.
    Thanks for your interest in KO4Fun
    Let me explain this to you. On the summer server I create a char, purchase genie, switch prem, etc with real $. I begin work on my char to upgrade, get levels, etc, then yall open academy 15 days later and pull 3/4 of the summer server to academy. Now I have already begun work on my char, why would I want to start another char on academy? I would have to get prem, genie, autoloot, again and start getting levels to compete in pk on academy. Where is the benefit to me? If you wish to run an academy server then allow me to bring my already established char to academy, or at the least allow me to use my already purchased switch prem, autoloot, and genie etc on academy.
    RedDecember likes this.

Let me explain this to you. On the summer server I create a char, purchase genie, switch prem, etc with real $. I begin work on my char to upgrade, get levels, etc, then yall open academy 15 days later and pull 3/4 of the summer server to academy. Now I have already begun work on my char, why would I want to start another char on academy? I would have to get prem, genie, autoloot, again and start getting levels to compete in pk on academy. Where is the benefit to me? If you wish to run an academy server then allow me to bring my already established char to academy, or at the least allow me to use my already purchased switch prem, autoloot, and genie etc on academy.
    You can use your current Premium and Genie times in all KO4FUN servers. So you don't need to buy another premium or genie for Academy. And we are opening Academy servers after 30 days, so if you want to renew your premium, you can start again in Academy without losing.

Having trouble keeping up with old players?
    We eliminate this problem.
    Summer Academy is a fast-paced server that will stay open for ten days!

We could not catch up with you, our valuable players, because of the history, we fell behind other players, etc. We are receiving messages.
    As the KO4FUN team, we are pleased to present you the Development Server, a brand new concept that we call "Academy".
    This system was made by KO4FUN for the first time in Knight Online PvP history.
    Please beware of our imitations.

5. Academy Server will open on 9 December at 21:00 GMT+3.
    The server merge will take place on 19 December at 18:00 GMT+3.
    5. Party Tournament Registration with 50,000 TL Award will begin on 23 December.

Please visit our forum to get more information about Academy..

Wasn't the 5 academy on 11 November and u guys told us it was last one now again? U guys spammed full items on the 5th academy mad our items value shit ...... Mark this postthey're going to kill this server in a month or so, so they can restart over all again with bullshit academy staff money grab and run !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    Wasn't the 5 academy on 11 November and u guys told us it was last one now again? U guys spammed full items on the 5th academy mad our items value shit ...... Mark this postthey're going to kill this server in a month or so, so they can restart over all again with bullshit academy staff money grab and run !!!
    It was 4—Academy on 11 November.
    This 5. Academy and final of the summer season. After 5. Academy, we will merge Winter and Summer servers as IMMORTAL.
    We are not going anywhere or stealing money from anyone. Our players love this academy system, which keeps the server alive.

buying 500 tl from PayPal cost 61 dollars, buying 500 tl from Klasgame via Gpay is 27 dollars. Why the jacked up price? Also, klasgame is getting unreliable these days.

buying 500 tl from PayPal cost 61 dollars, buying 500 tl from Klasgame via Gpay is 27 dollars. Why the jacked up price? Also, klasgame is getting unreliable these days.
    Hello,
    First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by this exchange rate difference.

PayPal is not working in Turkey. For this reason, we are trying to serve you through other intermediaries, so the prices are higher than usual. However, we are working to rectify this situation. We will be here soon with a new price policy.

You can consider buying from other providers in Turkey, like klasgame.com; thousands of players are using this website, and I can tell you this site is trustworthy. Of course, you better use virtual cards for any online shopping.

We have Super Bonus Campaign up to %30 last date:12.12.2022

Thanks for your understanding during that time.

Today we will open our final Academy server!You knights invited. Come and join us.https://ko4fun.net

https://www.ko4fun.net/ COME GG SERVER !!

📣 22 December Great Server Merge 📣❄Winter +☀Summer =☢ [IMMORTAL]⚠ MORE INFORMATION ⚠Dear players, we are excited to announce the merger of our two big servers, ❄ Winter and ☀ Summer. The merge will take place on December 22, 2022, at 18:00.With this merger, players can access a broader player base and more content on the new ☢ IMMORTAL server. Additionally, players can find more events and face more challenging tasks on the new server.Please note: for more information about any changes that may occur to your game accounts during this merger, please read through this entire topic.We are excited to announce this exciting development and look forward to exploring new adventures together on the new server ☢ IMMORTAL.Server Merge 22 December Thursday 18:00 GMT+3 More information; https://bit.ly/wsimmortal

Great server merge today...winter is coming

IMMORTAL ☢ | December 26 Update Notes has been shared.Detailed information; https://bit.ly/3C42kih