Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

KO4Life Server cancelled

This is a discussion on KO4Life Server cancelled within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its understandable why the project failed. wanting to to make a server that stands out and live to the expectation ...
Page: 3

Extrem1st

its understandable why the project failed. wanting to to make a server that stands out and live to the expectation with full security, everything working and be just another edition of usko is just costy. Calling it off is way better than having it running with people complaining about the bugs, security and so on.
    Better luck next time.

lau

sad to hear , this could have me get back on ko .

Nah don t think so

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

So many fucking idiotic replies on this topic, holy shit you prepubescent kids need to grow the fuck up already.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

What did u expect from a dead forum. If this would be teh glory days, diez crew would be here wreaking havoc.

Anyhow, when i first saw this, i wanted to ask smth from devile, but i forgot what it was -.- I sux.

bleh i was actually thinking about abandoning dies and trying this out with some friends, but alas it wasnt meant to be.

I'm sad to hear this.

But can anyone really explain what happened?
    Last time I saw you guys hired a company to do the panel, then they delay the date, then what happened? They couldn't do it?

Well, thanks anyways KO4Life staff, I'm pretty sure you guys have put your blood into this project and did the best that you could to get this going.

Quote Originally Posted by HendTheEternal View Post
    all the inbreeds on this forum is just making 2000 private servers and scatters a few people on each instead of just put ur ugly faces together and play on one server so there will be some competition and people online -.- but no, some go ko4ever, some goes koevolution some goes w/e = 100 people max online at a time which suuux
    Well, yea....you've actually mentioned the "main" issue of the whole Private-Server-Administrators ( from my point of view ).

There are a couple servers which are having around 100-200 players online daily , either way, each one Project pays xxx or even xxxx $'s ....

I haven't really understood yet why noone Project Administrator aimed for him self to marge his server with 1 or 2 other successfull servers and lead together, 2-3 main admins.

That would mean a better Dedicated Server , aswell having over 500 players online would change the challenge of playing in a Knight-Online server and maybe would bring some old times back when you could see in lufferson/emc like 50 sitting and selling/buying stuffs. all you might see at lufer is the fucking NPC and the teleport and maybe 5-10 ppl which are disappearing after 10 minutes...

Really guys ( the administrators ) , you wont lose nothing of trying to merge your server with some other one, try it out, atleast one guy try it.

Try somthing new doesn't worth a shit, but if you will try and you will success would do a big change

Goodluck and sadly to hear about the Ko4life Project ( although I'm sure that they're still working at it without any obligations...lol , lets wait for a good news )

Quote Originally Posted by LifeBasic View Post
    I'm sad to hear this.

But can anyone really explain what happened?
    Last time I saw you guys hired a company to do the panel, then they delay the date, then what happened? They couldn't do it?
    If I am not mistaken, so yep.

They hired a programmers from a company to build their panel they desired so much, this company has failed and so the money didn't go back and was spent.

This is all I know

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Nice I donated for no reason, Awesome.
    when you donate its at your own risk, nobody put a gun in your head and make you do it..

Sad to hear that!! =(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-18-2010, 08:01 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-17-2010, 03:22 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-17-2010, 01:08 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    05-17-2010, 12:55 PM
  5. Hits: 1