Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

KO4U - Knight Online 4 U

This is a discussion on KO4U - Knight Online 4 U within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO4U - Knight Online 4 U A brand NEW Knight Online server dedicated just for YOU - KO4U ! Designed ...
Page: 1

Argonautz

Thumbs up KO4U - Knight Online 4 U

KO4U - Knight Online 4 U

A brand NEW Knight Online server dedicated just for YOU - KO4U!
    Designed by players for players!

KO4U is a combination of fun MYKO time & exciting USKO experience.
    Max Lvl 72, all skills working, NEW junior bosses, NEW armors for beginners,
    ALL MYKO maps updated with additional USKO mobs & items,
    MYKO Colony Zone updated with USKO Monument & Bosses,
    special EXP mobs with certain mobs at 400% EXP.
    Bi-Frost with extra Bi-Frost Bosses
    and much much more.

COME JOIN US NOW!

You are most welcome to visit us at the following:

KO4U
    Official KOPanel - KO4U™ Official KO Panel : Index
    KO4U Official Forum - KO4U™ Official Forum

KO4U Client Download - [here]
    KO4U Drop List - [here]
    KO4U EXP Guide - [here]
    KO4U Farming, Upgrading Guide & Anvil Rate- [here]

HAVE FUN & ENJOY THE SERVER!
    -
    Ares

Advent

Default Another farm server worth trying out!

Tried it for about a month. Farm server, plenty of things to do. growing population.
    Friendly and Helpful staff. No-overly powered players.

ziiNc

Nice server..population keep on increasing

solomon

Nice server.... keep going on..

Keep making new accounts and saying nice server lol...look at ppl most of them have +9 lol...sux...go EvolutionKO.

MrFunkz

Can't trust a server owner, who isn't known in the KO4Life area, or has more than 1 post, also someone who makes accounts just for this. Shows that the server is either dieing or was never populated.

~MrFunkz

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkz View Post
    Can't trust a server owner, who isn't known in the KO4Life area, or has more than 1 post, also someone who makes accounts just for this. Shows that the server is either dieing or was never populated.

~MrFunkz
    someone try to post to the market section-)))))

MrFunkz

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    someone try to post to the market section-)))))

Don't quote me unless it's for a good cause, and actually understandable.

~MrFunkz

Argonautz

~MrFunkz
    Maybe you should start look at a broader horizon than start to flame any1 that make a post here. Do I need to be well known in ko4life b4 I can start my own server? Heck no! Isn't what this forum is all about? KO Private Server Area - to promote a server and discuss about it?

Also, I would gladly welcome you to KO4U to take a look at the server b4 u make such accusation. Or for the matter accuse any KO servers on anything if u didnt even take a look at it!

MrFunkz

Quote Originally Posted by Argonautz View Post
    Maybe you should start look at a broader horizon than start to flame any1 that make a post here. Do I need to be well known in ko4life b4 I can start my own server? Heck no! Isn't what this forum is all about? KO Private Server Area - to promote a server and discuss about it?

Also, I would gladly welcome you to KO4U to take a look at the server b4 u make such accusation. Or for the matter accuse any KO servers on anything if u didnt even take a look at it!
    I've done played it and left, and it wasn't too long ago at that. It was before Iamcoolz stopped helping y'all.

Argonautz

I've done played it and left, and it wasn't too long ago at that. It was before Iamcoolz stopped helping y'all.
    FYI, he's only here for 1 month as he explained in other forum! In fact I appreciated his help although it was at very minimal.

Can't trust a server owner, who isn't known in the KO4Life area, or has more than 1 post
    ~MrFunkz

Do I need to be well known in ko4life b4 I can start my own server? Heck no! Isn't what this forum is all about? KO Private Server Area - to promote a server and discuss about it? - Argo
    U should think b4 u write something that doesn't make sense. If I'm the forum mod, I would consitute that as flaming.

Regards,

Argonautz

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Keep making new accounts and saying nice server lol...look at ppl most of them have +9 lol...sux...go EvolutionKO.
    If players wanna help promote, it's up to them. I didn't force them to make any posts here! And you are most welcome to go to every topics in KO Private Server Area and tell every1 to go to EvoKO! Go make your own topic and stop flaming others!

Advent

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post

New account yes, but i aint as everyone else. i happen to be a player on KO4U and enjoying it very much. happen to found this here and wanna encourage more players to come give it a go. Do i have to have 3000post count to have my opinions actually be credible? lol wait sorry i dont have time to come to this forum to actually talk trash and waste time to get bring it up.

peace
    :P

Advent

LOL how funny it is.. 90% of the post counts made by the general public are trash and spam. im sure if i come here everyday and post some random crap on somebodies topic sooner or later my opinions and thoughts would be more recognized. Then I'll be a big shot LOL

jeweetzelluf

YAAAA,

its super!!

Many ways too get ur gears good, if you join clan u can get some good starting gears and build it up too pwnage gears,

the pk is nice too wenn many ppl online,

no lags!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-28-2012, 06:42 PM