Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

KO4U - Knight Online 4 U

This is a discussion on KO4U - Knight Online 4 U within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; easy to get geared. ppl with +9's arent that good xD. its fun for me, good pk/farm. gm's are active ...
Page: 2

Steefoo

easy to get geared.

ppl with +9's arent that good xD.

its fun for me, good pk/farm.

gm's are active and friendly.

Advent

plenty of farming options in cz.
    never a dull moment when players can pk farmers

Argonautz

<<< Updated 2nd July 2010 >>>

We are pleased and excited to announce the following MAJOR changes in KO4U in order to keep the FUN level as HIGH as possible for ALL NEW Players and Existing players too!

1. Mobs and Bosses' Drop Rates have increased by 10% to 50% !(depending on the items)

2. Upgrade (Anvil) Rates have increased by 10% on each level (except to +9 or +10) using "Enhanced Trina's Piece".

NEW UPGRADE RATES with "Enhanced Trina's Piece"
    1 to 2 100%
    2 to 3 100%
    3 to 4 100%
    4 to 5 100%
    5 to 6 80%
    6 to 7 60%
    7 to 8 30%
    8 to 9 4%
    9 to 10 2%

Note: The "Enhanced Trina's Piece is ONLY available through VRewards as Trinas are no longer available in game.

3. More items have been added to VRewards page including Scroll of Lion Strength which is ONLY available through VRewards. Do check out the VRewards page --> [here]

We'll be enhancing the normal upgrade tomorrow based on the new chart below, so stay tuned for more GOOD NEWS!

Without Trinas
    1 to 2 100%
    2 to 3 100%
    3 to 4 85%
    4 to 5 80%
    5 to 6 70%
    6 to 7 45%
    7 to 8 20%
    8 to 9 3%
    9 to 10 1%

With these new changes, NEW players will find it VERY MUCH easier to farm and upgrade (towards light farming concept).

Have FUN and enjoy the server!

Best regards,
    Ares & Zeus
    Last edited by Argonautz; 07-02-2010 at 12:51 AM.

Argonautz

<<< Updated 4th August 2010 >>>

There have been lots of updates & releases in KO4U since my last posting about a month ago.

1. NEW Armors - Knight Armors +8 set (through Knight's Medal quest)
    2. NEW Belts - Judicious Belt / String of Skulls / Sash of Sorrow
    3. NEW Helios Accessories (ie: Helios ROL/ROC/ROM and many more) from Junior Bosses in Moradon
    4. NEW Scheduled Lunar Wars timing. Read here -> KO4U Events
    5. Helios Armors from Junior Bosses in Moradon have been upgraded from Full Plate to Chitin
    6. KO4U is now on FACEBOOK. Feel free to join PlayKO4U FaceBook to receive daily/weekly updates!

Here's a cool KO4U PK video courtesy of Armani of Trance Force One clan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3HTUCxeLjQ]YouTube - Trance Force One PK.[/ame]

More KO4U photos and medias at PlayKO4U FaceBook

Regards,

Ares

first i want to use this opportunity to gz one signature above, it says:
    "If KO hasn't made you racist again turks, then you haven't played long enough."
    that is realy true, Im not turk but this is true, and realy sad..
    In our server KO4U, we have turkish players, olso very good players..
    We dont have any problems with them, and they dont have any problem with us..
    btw they all speak english olso..

Now I will tell something about this server.. I will tell you my experience here:
    As you all so do I, we all search for good privat server, who have no lag, who have no overpowered donators, who dont haven't items that are available only trough PUS, who is not bugged (on ko4u work all skills all items and all efects), server who have good pk and lots of ppl online all the time.. guys, I can tell you this is what you search for it..

I made my accaunt long time before his topic, so Im only posting this because I want it..
    because I want to help to grow this server cause it deserve it..
    I played alot of servers from Ares on usko till C-W and later many privat servers...
    but now I found finaly what I have searching for..

FrenKy

I olso made my own topic about this server, I hope you visit it and I would be very glad If you post something on it...
    KO4U - KO4life

FrenKy

I am sry do bring this post up butt i have do sa
    y somethinc about this server:

-its nice server butt there are problems with ballanced pk,its same as usko with upgrade rate 3-4% from +8 to +9 ,butt there are tons of +9 hell know how them make them!!!!
    Burned over 1000 +1 weapons,over 200 +8 weapons,like 20 trinas dont even goot 1 +9....

I sugest to all who whant try it on do dont even download it casue it sucks ....
    U cant vs,u cant pk with +8 armors and weapons cause 75% from server goot +9 setts(most of them goot also KA parts wich u can gett them with medals and its realy booring do farm medals for them) and +2 accesories.....

U cant do boss hunts also cause there are people wich goot already full gears butt them still farm bosses....

Also for medals wich u can do trade them for items/accesories drop only on cz and u cant farm them caue spotts are camped almost 24/7!!!!

Have funn and peace !!

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    I am sry do bring this post up butt i have do sa
    y somethinc about this server:

-its nice server butt there are problems with ballanced pk,its same as usko with upgrade rate 3-4% from +8 to +9 ,butt there are tons of +9 hell know how them make them!!!!
    Burned over 1000 +1 weapons,over 200 +8 weapons,like 20 trinas dont even goot 1 +9....

I sugest to all who whant try it on do dont even download it casue it sucks ....
    U cant vs,u cant pk with +8 armors and weapons cause 75% from server goot +9 setts(most of them goot also KA parts wich u can gett them with medals and its realy booring do farm medals for them) and +2 accesories.....

U cant do boss hunts also cause there are people wich goot already full gears butt them still farm bosses....

Also for medals wich u can do trade them for items/accesories drop only on cz and u cant farm them caue spotts are camped almost 24/7!!!!

Have funn and peace !!
    Ehh.. this is an old topic to bumb btw.. gonna clear some things for ppl here ;D ppl who kill bosses get times from restart and start killing them. Why? better gear ofc. Pk can be done with full +8 gear but since its +9/+2 mostly you cannot expect to be a total machine in cz. I started here a while ago and been doing good, got into a small clan which grew and is now big in the server noticed by every1, we pk, we farm, we got clanbank etc. its a good server if u like farming and party pk.

everytime i try to log this server i get kicked. i havwe played over 20 ps now and this is the first time i have this..

i tried to turn of every program i have running in the background and some other stuff with option nothing seems to help

Got rly tired on this server, was fun at first tho

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Ehh.. this is an old topic to bumb btw.. gonna clear some things for ppl here ;D ppl who kill bosses get times from restart and start killing them. Why? better gear ofc. Pk can be done with full +8 gear but since its +9/+2 mostly you cannot expect to be a total machine in cz. I started here a while ago and been doing good, got into a small clan which grew and is now big in the server noticed by every1, we pk, we farm, we got clanbank etc. its a good server if u like farming and party pk.
    i did want to try this server but with the +2 uniques i decided not too...jst wondering how hard to get +2's? .. +8 probably easy and +9 with some time achiveable would you be kind enough to post anvil rates?=P

edit: just checked they are above
    Last edited by Darktuga; 03-15-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    i did want to try this server but with the +2 uniques i decided not too...jst wondering how hard to get +2's? .. +8 probably easy and +9 with some time achiveable would you be kind enough to post anvil rates?=P
    if u wanna try it ill go with u xD if u still remember who i am, that is =P

boa noite ^_^

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nyox View Post
    if u wanna try it ill go with u xD if u still remember who i am, that is =P

boa noite ^_^
    eu sabia que eras tuga xD não tou é a ver quem és xD

back on english:

is it possible to play with Win7?(since some pv's cant handle it)

editming since i hate when other people play in their native language too xD

i can run all the servers posted here with win7 xD so if u have trouble let me know (tried nearly all of them xD searching for the perfect server)

Downloading it now , prolly will finish in 3 hours since my NET is fuked up alil bit .
    Anyway after over 6 years of playing at Ares server USKO , ill go to private server , hopefully will be fun tho , gl and cu inside .

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-28-2012, 06:42 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-15-2012, 01:13 PM