Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KoCrusade

This is a discussion on KoCrusade within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think kocrusade should come back, its the best server i´ve ever seen, it was lvl cap 70, lvling was ...
Page: 1

Exclamation KoCrusade

I think kocrusade should come back, its the best server i´ve ever seen, it was lvl cap 70, lvling was aswesome, and the most valuable thing was te Ticket system they had was really amaizing if any ko crusade team is watching and reading this, you should come together again and make a really good server, i think that ccould be the best server!
    Last edited by Sacho; 07-30-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Validating

+1 for it

Quote Originally Posted by VVaanneessaa View Post
    hahahahhaha NoPanic was a friend of me. we were at the same clan long time without knowing of him hahahahaha

sOnNy (nOpaniC) stills playing around , im guessing he's playing osko with haze, not sure tho, as for kocrusade the server was just plain awesome, the best server i have ever played , had a good times there.

what were your in game nick guys?

It was one of the best servers,realy balanced and interesting,too bad it got raped buy a hacker as i remmeber,wish som1 could make a server like that again.

Whats this ticket system you speak of? lol

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Whats this ticket system you speak of? lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post

as for as crusade/titanko I never played them but I was told that manner tickets would drop from mobs then after a certain amount u trade them in for the gear wanted, which defeats the purpose of upgrading, heard it was successful but as of right now I don't think any server actually uses that type of system in their server, i'm sure it'd be successful for a pk based server but as far as a farm server goes upgrading is a main part of the server to be able to have diversity.
    it's a pk based server, you get tickets from mobs, turn them in for manner points, then turn them in for gear.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    sOnNy (nOpaniC) stills playing around , im guessing he's playing osko with haze, not sure tho, as for kocrusade the server was just plain awesome, the best server i have ever played , had a good times there.

what were your in game nick guys?

mine was lol i dont remember 2Hit, Shadow, drunkenmunky, and some others nicks xD at kocrusade i dont remember!

2Hit ? the bolivian? , Jesus Christ each time i dl a new ps(wich i rarely do) i find ALOT of people using that name and stalking me =.=

people check WICKEDKO a pretty fun server! i know u will like it!

Shameless advertising from Sacho over there.

KO Crusade was pretty cool, but it wasn't the first to use the ticket system -- that was us back at HCKO (I don't *THINK* ITKO used it before that, being WMKO 15XX if I recall). KO Crusade was an attempt to revive that server as it were by my friend Rad (and myself, but it was his idea to pursue it and give it the Crusade name; he ran various other "Crusade" private servers, e.g. WoW, Maplestory, etc). The idea isn't all that original anymore, various other servers have taken to using it too... so on that grounds a server would be pointless IMO.

It'd be nice if more of KO was server-sided, you could do so much more with it... you get so restricted with having to do up client updates for everything... possibly a side project I'll have to work on at some point in the event I ever do actually mess with KO again (aside from the occasional series of updates to my emulator). Meh.

wasnt hotchocolateko the first one that used ticket system , then titanko and at last crusadeko?, i remember wasteman , teaman(w.e his name was ,cant remember well , its 4-5 years now lol) the one that was on crusadeko staff saying this stuff, anyways, i know for a fact you wont bring up CrusadeKo or anything related to it back , but its always good to remember how great it was, thanks to you i had one of my best experiences of Knight Online.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Shameless advertising from Sacho over there.
    *Roger

Banned Regular Member

HotChoco and TitanKO were the best privates i have ever played.Ticket system rules!

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    wasnt hotchocolateko the first one that used ticket system , then titanko and at last crusadeko?, i remember wasteman , teaman(w.e his name was ,cant remember well , its 4-5 years now lol) the one that was on crusadeko staff saying this stuff, anyways, i know for a fact you wont bring up CrusadeKo or anything related to it back , but its always good to remember how great it was, thanks to you i had one of my best experiences of Knight Online.
    Yeah, it was probably HCKO. I think we only used it after ITKO, but the name you're after is IceMan. :P
    We ran ITKO (pre-1.298), HCKO+CKO (after switching to 1.298), and short story is he gave it to others to run as TitanKO. Rad (aforementioned friend of mine) convinced me to continue running it with him as KO Crusade, part of his network... so it stayed that way until we received a DMCA request and we ended up complying (due to Rad's history with DMCA requests, didn't want to take the chance ignoring it.. and I personally, at that stage, wouldn't have run it myself). So, that was the end of it unfortunately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-01-2012, 12:30 PM