Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KoCrusade

This is a discussion on KoCrusade within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Twostars why dont ya make a ticket system server?Im sure u will have more than 1000 players....
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

Twostars why dont ya make a ticket system server?Im sure u will have more than 1000 players.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

ko4u also had some kind of ticket system (Medal system) really loved it, cant wait for a new server with this farm system

manner system had its time, now its old and useless, since most of newschoolers likes those 80 cap servers , it would be a waste of time for twostars and knowning him he wouldnt do a such thing, its just not in his style, and if you ever try to make any dev around to revive titanko/crusadeko it wont happen ,cus tbh most of devs doesnt have the taste as titanko/kocrusade dev had regarding balance, u have the last example was that rocket's guy server with manner wich was a total disaster since day 1 , he failed cus he didnt knew how to approach the benefit of the manner system , but yet its just old , you wont find the same people with the old good taste of pk, Knight online is based in a gang bang game nowadays , the solo part died long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Shameless advertising from Sacho over there.

KO Crusade was pretty cool, but it wasn't the first to use the ticket system -- that was us back at HCKO (I don't *THINK* ITKO used it before that, being WMKO 15XX if I recall). KO Crusade was an attempt to revive that server as it were by my friend Rad (and myself, but it was his idea to pursue it and give it the Crusade name; he ran various other "Crusade" private servers, e.g. WoW, Maplestory, etc). The idea isn't all that original anymore, various other servers have taken to using it too... so on that grounds a server would be pointless IMO.

It'd be nice if more of KO was server-sided, you could do so much more with it... you get so restricted with having to do up client updates for everything... possibly a side project I'll have to work on at some point in the event I ever do actually mess with KO again (aside from the occasional series of updates to my emulator). Meh.
    You've no idea how bad i want NDKO to come out twoey lol, im sure many others do too. Sure you had afew issues with it b4 man but ur serv would of been one of the best experiences peeps have had on KO for a long time, I'm not playing KO currently but I would most def come back to KO if your serv was announced to release.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    You've no idea how bad i want NDKO to come out twoey lol, im sure many others do too. Sure you had afew issues with it b4 man but ur serv would of been one of the best experiences peeps have had on KO for a long time, I'm not playing KO currently but I would most def come back to KO if your serv was announced to release.
    Obviously same happens with me.
    GO TWO GO!

Yeah, I wouldn't mess around with a server using mgame's files + manner ticket system. As PendexO said, that system's long past its prime - was fun back then, but different times. As much as I hate to keep saying this (over the months if not years), I'd only ever possibly consider running a server with my finished emulator (but I'd still rather not do it myself, much rather let someone else I trust will run things competently take it from there).

Regarding the emulator, the only thing off the top of my head that needs reworking is AI, then I can finish off the various events that obviously rely on AI (e.g. BDW [monuments], FT [mobs], Bifrost [monument], etc). It'll probably get done eventually, but been far too busy with other stuff lately. At the rate jonny keeps 'pushing' me to work on it, it might still have a chance before KO officially dies. No guarantees though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't mess around with a server using mgame's files + manner ticket system. As PendexO said, that system's long past its prime - was fun back then, but different times. As much as I hate to keep saying this (over the months if not years), I'd only ever possibly consider running a server with my finished emulator (but I'd still rather not do it myself, much rather let someone else I trust will run things competently take it from there).

Regarding the emulator, the only thing off the top of my head that needs reworking is AI, then I can finish off the various events that obviously rely on AI (e.g. BDW [monuments], FT [mobs], Bifrost [monument], etc). It'll probably get done eventually, but been far too busy with other stuff lately. At the rate jonny keeps 'pushing' me to work on it, it might still have a chance before KO officially dies. No guarantees though. :P
    Good news long as it comes out in the future thats fine with me lol

anyone can giveme 1 server ko for play ? opened few days ago ....? not wicked cuz i burned all my items set chitin sell+6 / chitin set +7 / rapy +7 .. GG... other server ?

im looking for one too, any idea why wickedko died so fast? haahahha oh if u find some gg server pm me dude

fuck we need kocrusade admins! hahahhaha bullshit servers, hahahahhaa i miss lostsoulz, twistedko, swidishko hahahhahahahaha those where fun servers, good old times to remember! i will persist calling those ko teams!

+++++++++++++++++++++

you already been answered by the twostars , no reason to keep this thread open.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-01-2012, 12:30 PM