Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server

This is a discussion on KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 30 mins for server...
Page: 12

30 mins for server

abuzittin

10 mins...

ITS UP guys

conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait conecting, please whait

fk ko evolution i cant log in game zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am Timmeh Senior Member

The server is pretty sweet... not gonna lie

Perfect xp rates,drops etc. And alot of ppl. I recommend u bring ur friends and have fun.

Brings great memories back. And best of all. All monsters Gives xp. Ive seen servers where u only farm at one place all the way to 80 or w/e.

RobDizzleMyNizzle

server is pretty pwnzor

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

6 hours to get to lvl 50... i honestly love the XP rate. It would def take a few weeks to get to level 70. However I'm sorry to say I believe ko4ever will be much more populated, and that's what I'm seeking for . 100 players is good I guess, but I already talked to a few and they all mentioned on moving on once ko4ever opens .

tbh ko4ever wont last as long as koevoultion everyone will realize it sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    tbh ko4ever wont last as long as koevoultion everyone will realize it sooner or later
    well i personally don't need it to last long, going for a 2 month summer vacation in 1.5 months .

Nik, we beat you guys when you tried to raid.
    haha.

Good to see ya playing though. Haven't talk to you in awhile.

I really think this server is going to last MUCH longer than ko4ever for reasons which I don't exactly wish to state. I don't want to start up a flame war.

~BANANANANA

Yeah server is hell a good so far, and yeah lol nice try on the raiding hahaha.

pretty sad 57 users online ko4ever will have much more

Quote Originally Posted by LBHO View Post
    Nik, we beat you guys when you tried to raid.
    haha.

Good to see ya playing though. Haven't talk to you in awhile.

I really think this server is going to last MUCH longer than ko4ever for reasons which I don't exactly wish to state. I don't want to start up a flame war.

~BANANANANA
    Well there was only 5 of us and 8 of you . First time it was a surprise and we killed you guys, but 2nd time you guys pwned us . You guys however outleveled all of us by like 5 levels , and I spammed like high 200s lol... pew pew :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    pretty sad 57 users online ko4ever will have much more
    This is the second time you've disrespected my server. Quit doing it. I have not said one bad word about KO4Ever. It's disrespectful to both me and my server.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about how many users KO4Ever will have online.
    The whole idea behind that server isn't very well thought out. Most of everything is in CZ. Not everybody enjoys that type of server. Some people prefer to farm in peace. The only reason it's going to have a decent amount of people is because of Jeff and his followers.

Now I have tried to bite my tongue while talking about other servers in fear of disrespecting people. I don't want to cause any problems with anybody. You leave me alone and I will leave you alone but you keep opening your mouth and its starting to piss me off.

Do you honestly think that server is going to make it very long with out good PR? Look at the topic, everybody is asking about the beta yet I don't see an answer. It's been a while since I actually looked so forgive me if there is one.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  3. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 07:00 AM
  4. Cbox
    Refback This thread