Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server

This is a discussion on KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Alpha This is the second time you've disrespected my server. Quit doing it. I have not said ...
Page: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    This is the second time you've disrespected my server. Quit doing it. I have not said one bad word about KO4Ever. It's disrespectful to both me and my server.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about how many users KO4Ever will have online.
    The whole idea behind that server isn't very well thought out. Most of everything is in CZ. Not everybody enjoys that type of server. Some people prefer to farm in peace. The only reason it's going to have a decent amount of people is because of Jeff and his followers.

Now I have tried to bite my tongue while talking about other servers in fear of disrespecting people. I don't want to cause any problems with anybody. You leave me alone and I will leave you alone but you keep opening your mouth and its starting to piss me off.

Do you honestly think that server is going to make it very long with out good PR? Look at the topic, everybody is asking about the beta yet I don't see an answer. It's been a while since I actually looked so forgive me if there is one.

im sorry bro didnt mean that wqay but its just stupid 2 servers maybe join forces O_o?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    This is the second time you've disrespected my server. Quit doing it. I have not said one bad word about KO4Ever. It's disrespectful to both me and my server.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about how many users KO4Ever will have online.
    The whole idea behind that server isn't very well thought out. Most of everything is in CZ. Not everybody enjoys that type of server. Some people prefer to farm in peace. The only reason it's going to have a decent amount of people is because of Jeff and his followers.

Now I have tried to bite my tongue while talking about other servers in fear of disrespecting people. I don't want to cause any problems with anybody. You leave me alone and I will leave you alone but you keep opening your mouth and its starting to piss me off.

Do you honestly think that server is going to make it very long with out good PR? Look at the topic, everybody is asking about the beta yet I don't see an answer. It's been a while since I actually looked so forgive me if there is one.
    woops sry double post lagg

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    im sorry bro didnt mean that wqay but its just stupid 2 servers maybe join forces O_o?
    It would be nice. Sadly it wouldn't work out.

RobDizzleMyNizzle

i love jay :O

I wonder who is attacking the server -_-

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lvl 49 and pwning

pinki

Hi, i have a problem, when i open the lancher (ko evolution) and press start the game no start and the laucher disappears.
    I have windows vista. I like this server pls help. ty

Jay i send u a message in ko evolution forum.
    i expect an answer. ty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pinki View Post
    Hi, i have a problem, when i open the lancher (ko evolution) and press start the game no start and the laucher disappears.

i expect an answer. ty
    Offtopic;
    You shouldn't just "expect" to get an answer. There's more people than just you, you know.

O/T: Good luck Jay, I hope it works out this time, I have no doubts that it will.

i expect an answer. ty
    try running as administrator ? check on your processes if launcher.exe is already running and finish the process too. reboot your comp?

MinuteMaid

Faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr too few people for a server of this rate

pitty =(

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMaid View Post
    Faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr too few people for a server of this rate

pitty =(
    I am tired of people complaining about the user count. If you ignore that and just bring a clan over and start playing, it'll raise it. The server is amazing imo.
    Ignore the count, play the game, and it will grow along the way.

*(This is not pointed at you)*
    Btw, Jay got the anti-hack going last night and it was working very well. How many server do you know have a custom made anti hack?

pinki

hi all i : jay wave all telling me the problem resolved to remove the antivirus. ty jay.

hi all i : jay wave all telling me the problem resolved to remove the antivirus. ty jay.
    I hate when people use google translator. That translator is fucking useless unless you use it for one word only.

Ask a friend of yours to translate your message

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    I hate when people use google translator. That translator is fucking useless unless you use it for one word only.

Ask a friend of yours to translate your message
    well u atleast understood him...

Actually no I didn't understand him which is why I was posting the message >< problem with antivirus? just turn off your firewall and it should be fine..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  3. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 07:00 AM
  4. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 10