Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 254

KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server

This is a discussion on KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's not even the problem with the antivirus I'm assume. It's just the fact that you have to manually extract ...
Page: 14


  1. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    It's not even the problem with the antivirus I'm assume. It's just the fact that you have to manually extract the 1299 and 1300 patch into your KOevolution folder. Try that I doubt you will have trouble... if not, then you are 1 in a 100, and in that situation sorry to say, but nothing you can do about it.

  2. #197
    pinki
    Guest

    Default

    The problem continue, when i desactive the antivirus (mcafee) we can start but when i waiting for the server the game quit and i canīt enter again, i think my computer delete a file.
    theunbeatable, i try with patch but i canīt.

  3. #198
    Senior Member Arca_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brussels - Belgium
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    I leveled all day at zombies with my clan, we got to level 60 once, accused of bug abusing because we fucking leveled at zombies since start of server. We got rolled back 2 levels, we leveled them again to 61. We just got re-delvled down to 57 this time.. All my clan is leaving this server.

  4. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    BUG-Fix it before releasing offical. Server was enough time online for finding out bug and fix it not screw up players.

    One rollback was enough.

    But second one with lvl-s rollback...

    It gives me clear view what will happens next in this server.

    So gl with it.

  5. #200
    tomasr
    Guest

    Default

    jay you made a big mistake... like half of the server just left cuz of that roll back.. i mean first time you did it we got angry but we lvled back but second time u did it again but bigger? from lvl 61 to lvl 56 wtf? thats like 6 hours.. bb and gogogo ko4ever

  6. #201
    abuzittin
    Guest

    Default

    i wonder about can jay edit posts here?
    thanks jay for great server.............

    deleveled again and now im a bug abuser with nova at 58 level ...

  7. #202
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    as far as i know, jay had beta rates easier. So he kinda messed up xp rates. a lil.

    And if u find a server, that does everything perfect. Please let me know. Every server has their mess ups.

  8. #203
    twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomasr View Post
    jay you made a big mistake... like half of the server just left cuz of that roll back.. i mean first time you did it we got angry but we lvled back but second time u did it again but bigger? from lvl 61 to lvl 56 wtf? thats like 6 hours.. bb and gogogo ko4ever
    Enjoy the turks you imbecile.

    The whole server got rollbacked because of some mages who abused the fucked up xp of zombies instead of reporting it, notice that they're the only ones quitting.

  9. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    as far as i know, jay had beta rates easier. So he kinda messed up xp rates. a lil.

    And if u find a server, that does everything perfect. Please let me know. Every server has their mess ups.
    Descent server owner dont play with people, fix bug thats it.

  10. #205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Enjoy the turks you imbecile.

    The whole server got rollbacked because of some mages who abused the fucked up xp of zombies instead of reporting it, notice that they're the only ones quitting.
    +1


    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Descent server owner dont play with people, fix bug thats it.
    Umm... if you haven't noticed. He doesn't play his own server. He just fixes bugs.

  11. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Learn to read again imbetsill. There is not a word about owners is playng there.

    Not just zombies gived huge exp.
    So did Death Knights and everything else in demn server.
    Harpys 100k
    Trolls 100k
    And that was in 8 man party.

    Everyone asumed it was set rates that way.
    That makes whole server abusers?

    Think twice before you post something dumb again.

  12. #207
    twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Learn to read again imbetsill. There is not a word about owners is playng there.

    Not just zombies gived huge exp.
    So did Death Knights and everything else in demn server.
    Harpys 100k
    Trolls 100k
    And that was in 8 man party.

    Everyone asumed it was set rates that way.
    That makes whole server abusers?

    Think twice before you post something dumb again.
    Learn to spell, your post is idiotic.

    Just try to comprehend what you are saying. Trolls and harpies are 100k in a 8 man party, okay fine, just use your pathetic excuse for a brain and think how long it takes to aoe zombies and kill a troll or a harpy.

    You REALLY need to think before you make yourself a bigger dumbass than you already are.

  13. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Thanks for tryng but you didnt sayd anything worth sayng.

    Sry if im not mr.perfect in spelling and never ever learned english in school or anything.

    But hey im atleast tryng.

  14. #209
    twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Thanks for tryng but you didnt sayd anything worth sayng.

    Sry if im not mr.perfect in spelling and never ever learned english in school or anything.

    But hey im atleast tryng.
    Perhaps you should learn to read then. Compare one hitting zombies to a party taking down a troll, use logic.

  15. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Still harpys was faster then graveyard.

    I wasnt informed that was some sort of bug abusing.
    1st time i found out so called bug abusing, was when we all was rollbacked already with lvl-s
    If it would been 1st rollback, we would been fine but it wasnt it happened already before.
    Thats why there isnt anymore 100 people online. Now its just 30-40.

    It was wrong move from Jaybird to not give out warning message and just take action.
    Even worse he lost shoutbox after that action what he did.

    Dosent realy call to play server like that.

    Maybe some nolifer yeah dont care about some few lvl.
    But if you play few hours per day, it realy pisses you off.
    I wasnt even near the 60. All my day work from 50-56 was flushed, and most of it wasnt even in graveyard exp.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  3. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 07:00 AM
  4. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 10
    05-19-2010, 02:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •