Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server

This is a discussion on KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlphaBeta Still harpys was faster then graveyard. I wasnt informed that was some sort of bug abusing. ...
Page: 15

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Still harpys was faster then graveyard.

I wasnt informed that was some sort of bug abusing.
    1st time i found out so called bug abusing, was when we all was rollbacked already with lvl-s
    If it would been 1st rollback, we would been fine but it wasnt it happened already before.
    Thats why there isnt anymore 100 people online. Now its just 30-40.

It was wrong move from Jaybird to not give out warning message and just take action.
    Even worse he lost shoutbox after that action what he did.

Dosent realy call to play server like that.

Maybe some nolifer yeah dont care about some few lvl.
    But if you play few hours per day, it realy pisses you off.
    Why do you keep whining? You quit, kudos to you, the entire server got rolled back yet it's only you guys bitching, just drop it already.

Banned

What ever i made my point. Let the readers decide.

People like you just dont get it whats waste of work, you only like to flame rest.

So fck off back to evolution and cya.
    Make another post about this if it makes your day

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    What ever i made my point. Let the readers decide.

People like you just dont get it whats waste of work, you only like to flame rest.

So fck off back to evolution and cya.
    Make another post about this if it makes your day
    I know EXACTLY what a waste of work is, I'm working full time and going to medical school in the fall. I HATE to waste any of my time, I try to make my time the most productive I can. We all got rollbacked man, yet we're all unphased by it and willing to keep exping besides a few randoms.

Why don't you stop flaming and just stay off the topic and go post on ko4ever or some shit.

Ok. The first roll back was caused by an issue with the host and then the second roll back was due to the bugged mobs with high exp for their hp / level.

tomasr

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I know EXACTLY what a waste of work is, I'm working full time and going to medical school in the fall. I HATE to waste any of my time, I try to make my time the most productive I can. We all got rollbacked man, yet we're all unphased by it and willing to keep exping besides a few randoms.

Why don't you stop flaming and just stay off the topic and go post on ko4ever or some shit.

hahah besides a few randoms is like 50+ ppl right?

honestly I leveled at zombies since I got lvl 10 (started an hour late and got carried). So I didn't kill anything else, how would I know they were fucking bugged?

This morning, the anti hack messed up and jay restarted server a few times. What came along with that was: 1/2 xp req (from 30m to 15m at lvl 50) and also I noticed an increase on undyings and other zombies. Again, I just thought wow he made it much easier, and I told Jay. He didn't really care so I believed it was normal.

Fuck man, this is the first time I'm getting called a bug abuser for leveling at fucking zombies.

And you trying to correct someone's spelling is lame. If you didn't notice, the guy is Estonian. Try to talk Estonian before correcting every other word he says. Good for you if you have a nice spelling in English. Actually, thank god you do, it's your main language isn't it ?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm still lvl 49.... WHAT NOW!

just realized what's happening....

That's how it's done!

MinuteMaid

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    That's how it's done!
    enjoy an empty server then ^^

Why dont you guys just stop complaining about lvls because it doesn't really matter when you have no skill anyway BB.

tomasr

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    honestly I leveled at zombies since I got lvl 10 (started an hour late and got carried). So I didn't kill anything else, how would I know they were fucking bugged?

This morning, the anti hack messed up and jay restarted server a few times. What came along with that was: 1/2 xp req (from 30m to 15m at lvl 50) and also I noticed an increase on undyings and other zombies. Again, I just thought wow he made it much easier, and I told Jay. He didn't really care so I believed it was normal.

Fuck man, this is the first time I'm getting called a bug abuser for leveling at fucking zombies.

And you trying to correct someone's spelling is lame. If you didn't notice, the guy is Estonian. Try to talk Estonian before correcting every other word he says. Good for you if you have a nice spelling in English. Actually, thank god you do, it's your main language isn't it ?
    i love you

pinoyzoi

MadHatter
    Well, this is a sad day. Drove from my own hobby because of cry babies who can't take a small rollback.

Ive given the server to MadHatter. He is just as capable of editing the server and keeping the bugs to a minimal as I am. Donations have been switched over to his paypal so you will continue getting your KC. Ive explained everything he needs to know about the anti hack and other features. I won't be posting here anymore. Don't talk to me on MSN about the server because i'll ignore you ( with a few exceptions like friends and etc. )

I hope you all enjoy it. There's not many bugs other than a few monsters exp.

/Jay
    I guess server is dieing

Sect0r

That's why u open a beta to test the bugs fix em and then opening official no1 care if the zombies was bugged 2 times exped to 61 and rollbacked to 57 10 hours exp for nothing.The server will die 100% actually is already dead..And funny thing is he did the rollback and he didnt told us smth he said Server Restarting ... Jay=Chicken
    Last edited by Sect0r; 05-20-2010 at 05:57 AM. Reason: forget to write smth

Well with that post that he posted... yeah server is dead .

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  3. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 07:00 AM
  4. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 10